Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Trip for some more surgery

Problems with Pauly who probably doesn't want Gem to have more surgery

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money
Engagement
That’s all it is
Influx of huns messaging her making sure she is ok

Reactions: 4

Dogfamily38

The way she does the fake laughing and throws her head back, to make you think she is having so much fun is nauseating.

• Sick

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Constantly trying to get a bigger reach on insta. Saddo she is, almost as obsessed with the gram as she is herself.
Haha its the way she thinks shes going to get herself an in the style collection for me. And how she thinks shes doing everyone a favour by linking every single item of clothing she sends back 😂😂😂😂

Ilovedogs

Does she film her reels and then take/send everything back to the shop? All the clothes have their labels on?!

NosyOne

Confused. One minute shes saying she took an 18month career break from Asda, ie had a feeling FM wouldn't work so so didn't actually fully resign. The next she's saying she didn't feel settle at B&M and Asda were hiring so went back. Gem needs to get her story straight. Also defo reckon her and Paul are in trouble again. Never took him to dubai like Laaaannnniiii did, clearly because his trackie and tshirt look didn't fit the aesthetic of the trip. Reckon she thinks she's above him now.

Ilovedogs

Just seen her latest reel. How on earth can she sit there pulling those stupid faces and staring at the ground and not be mortified! I’m mortified for her. Cringe.

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Anyone still here... 👋🏼 ok so I unfollowed but I seen some pics of her at the bariatric ball with her spaniels ears out & her latest reel
Ffs, she needs to stop wearing low cut tops/dresses 😳

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Sick of her doing these side by side pics, bigging herself up, but pretending she never nearly posted it incase she upset someone.
Bullshit. She's never loved herself more!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So yesterday someone DM'd her saying her bra/boobs were too saggy to put on Instagram... she was so passive aggressive how she responded & totally pathetic so she'd get all the DMs of her huns telling her, no Gem u look great.
I completely agreed with what the woman said tbf.
Anyway, she tryed playing it down saying she dosent care
Then this morning were treat to another excuse to have her body out in her underwear, only this time she's gone to the trouble writing a message with lipstick on her mirror about not worrying about ppls opinions.
It's obviously pissed her off what that woman said.
Shes such a scrambled beg on toast.
Sick of seeing her body too tbh. She looks so frail. But she thinks shes mint 🥴

JayWhere

She looks disgusting
And as for her post the other day justifying why she did WLS surgery I cringed inside out!!
Admit it you was lazy!!!
Dress it up any other way you like but anyone that was around before you lost the weight and watched you try and fail at everything will know you opted for the lazy way same way as you opt for the lazy fix with your house and life
Couldn’t have said it better. It was an easy way out for her, when she says about reaching out for support etc why didn’t she ask for support all the times she tried to lose weight other ways rather than resorting to WLS?

A lot of girls in the same town as her had the same surgery and they were far bigger than her, she just jumped on the “trend” it became and now thinks it fixed her. There was no hard work except not being able to stuff herself silly for a few weeks and having to have a liquid diet, her diet is still shit now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lonewolf

VIP Member
My god attention seeking much 🙄

You know shes probably took those cocodamol on an empty stomach and that's why she's had a funny turn, see pauly got a mention too

JayWhere

Saying Hi Guyzzzzzzzzz with your hands clamped together like a teacher taking an assembley!
Imagine what his kids think of her haha. Bet they hardly stay there now. & when they do, bet they go back to their mams & take the piss out of her 😁🙈
I cannot stand that pose thing! It all came from that girl on Tik Tok saying “Let’s get dressed” like 2yrs ago and now Lydia Millen does it so it inevitably (and annoyingly) trickles down to these wannabes 🙄

Yeah she used to be a bit more “lifestyle” so would show them or at least mention them didn’t she and now she’s all “it’s all about me” I can’t imagine what they think of it all

Why does she remind me of someone flogging cheap knock off perfume down the market out the boot of their car on a Saturday morning 🙄

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She does this all the time 🙄😴 nobody. But nobody, has messaged or wondered why you've been quiet & feeling lost. She's been too busy pratting about making reels in her underwear half naked looking malnourished (Imo)
Think it's time she just gave up on insta, she's shit at it & almost everything she does in insta makes my toes curl.
Oh fuck off you malnourished looking cunt
P.s go eat a fucking burger and shut up

• Haha

NosyOne

Dress is beautiful but crikey it can't hide the spaniels ears she's got for t1ts. Forget Dubai babes, get yaself back to Turkey for some new b00bies!!!! Good surgeons out there, I'm sure they'll give you a chest that looks "chefs kiss"!!!!

• Haha
Actually boring me She is loving life now for a few days but get home back to reality Gem. I cant believe selling cheap perfume is making her so much money when we are all working hard. She frigging loves it doesn't she. also mate your not famous you know.