Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Another IG mental health break for Gemma, unsure of where her insta account is going...
That's cos she copys all the big insta accounts & cant keep up/maintain it.
Constantly ordering clothes to make reels then just sending them all back obviously.
sick of all these insta twats doing that.

Reactions: 4

abusyday

Interesting she says... You have to work to pay the bills. Yes but why choose a job where you have to get up a 2am? Thought she went back to that job for the social getting out of the house aspect. Not to pay the bills as FM is so fabulous?

Easy for her to say now about wearing the dam shorts now she is a size 6
She wouldn’t be saying that if she was still the size she was
Absolute hypocrite
Exactly I thought this too. she was so insecure about her weight before she would never say wear them god damn shorts then, she just loves showing her body off too much, but sorry she's to slim now.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Losing so much weight on her face has made her mouth even wider and floppier . It’s very ageing

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She does this all the time 🙄😴 nobody. But nobody, has messaged or wondered why you've been quiet & feeling lost. She's been too busy pratting about making reels in her underwear half naked looking malnourished (Imo)
Think it's time she just gave up on insta, she's shit at it & almost everything she does in insta makes my toes curl.

Attachments

• Sick

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Is it me or no wedding rings? Defo reckon hes realised yet again that she's not for him. She made out their last split was all down to her and being unhappy with how she looked etc, but she's still as up and down as a yoyo now.
Yeah or maybe it's cos she's that skinny she could hula hoop through a cheerio, they probably won't stay on her scrawny fingers.
She really looks ill.
Only person I no who's lost weight & looks worse for it

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She looks absolutely awfull in that pic of her and the other blonde
She has taken the weight loss to extreme measures
Literally gone from one end of the scale to the other
She looks ill and frail

She's asking people to help her out for an outfit for her ball but she's supposed to be the queen of showing us hauls of clothes so why can't she find her own silly moo

Lonewolf

VIP Member
She does look awful like she's really unwell and we've all seen this coming for months haven't we 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's going to end up really ill if she doesn't admit she's pushing this too far!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Ekin-su reshared Gemma’s post 🙄 bet she’ll be buzzing lol
What an ex love islander
Who got booted off dancing on ice as she was shit 😂
Not exactly A list celeb
Nothing to be buzzing about but yes chavvy Gem will be creaming her little size 4 knickers
Victoria Beckham however…❤

Lapjb13

She does my nut in the way she always refers to herself as ‘Gem’. Cringe every time I see it 🫣

• Sick

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
🤔 Who knows guys

Time out from social media guys.. Its ok to prioritise yourself.. You do you babe *chefs kiss*

Took time off socials to watch Harry Potter and Home Alone again and eat unhealthy snacks.. Oh but hold on that's quality content

Trip for some more surgery

Problems with Pauly who probably doesn't want Gem to have more surgery

Working extra shifts at asda because she's sick of trying to flog perfumes and needs the money
Engagement
That’s all it is
Influx of huns messaging her making sure she is ok