Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Gemma's friend Sophie is more interesting than her. She actually had a personality and should start her own YouTube channel. Gemma give up your day job...

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think Gemma's friend Sophie is more interesting than her. She actually had a personality and should start her own YouTube channel. Gemma give up your day job...

I love sophie! I actually enjoy watching the videos with her in 🙃

Reactions: 5
Get ALL THE snacks, get your blankets and your cups of tea.

Is there a basic witch influencer script!? She's uploading at 10am wtf is with the blankets and biscuits.
So gemma and Sophie are like elle and con!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Gemma, altho you can clearly tell she's putting on an act but the lips 😩 she's so pretty but the massive, lumpy awful lips completely ruin her face! Why aren't her friends and family telling her to sort it out! She must be so insecure bless her

Reactions: 6
9F61DCF2-5C9D-4E97-8945-999656F36587.jpeg

This just confirms how their ‘jobs’ are not full time. Sorry but as a mum who works full time and does a masters I get really triggered by these people who preach how much hard work it is to film a video e.g. a house tour or a trip to b&m and slap it on the internet and call it hard work aaaaah! Then go for dinner and drinks in London (during the week). Each to their own....

Reactions: 15
View attachment 57193
This just confirms how their ‘jobs’ are not full time. Sorry but as a mum who works full time and does a masters I get really triggered by these people who preach how much hard work it is to film a video e.g. a house tour or a trip to b&m and slap it on the internet and call it hard work aaaaah! Then go for dinner and drinks in London (during the week). Each to their own....
Agreed. Not to mention they get paid over 70k per year for making videos.

Reactions: 3
On her new home account.. is it actually a home account or a cat account?? Coz all I’m seeing is posts of her cat 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who else HATES the “grab a cup of tea, grab all your snacks, get a blanket”

babe the video isn’t even 20 minutes long, what do I need snacks for

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who else HATES the “grab a cup of tea, grab all your snacks, get a blanket”

babe the video isn’t even 20 minutes long, what do I need snacks for
I’m sick of her choice of vocabulary. “COSY, COSY, COSY” - shut up shut up shut up! 😭🤣

• Haha
I’m sick of her choice of vocabulary. “COSY, COSY, COSY” - shut up shut up shut up! 😭🤣
Yeah what is the weird obsession with the whole cosy thing?? The minute it turned September her and Elle just immediately started pushing “it’s autumn and winter so it’s cosy time!”

I do quite enjoy her content (to an extent) but after finding her Insta I'm absolutely shook at how much of a catfish she is on pics

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t say she a catfish I think anyone looks different with makeup a good angle and a insta filter she’s one of few youtubers that go on camera first thing in the morning without an ounce of makeup. I do wonder what she’s actually going to do once christmas is over and it’s no longer cosy 😂

Guessing she’s not with her boyfriend anymore?
He did post something on his stories that she shared on hers congratulating her on 200k subs. Not sure whether they're together and keeping their relationship private or just split as good friends

Regarding her „Chanel“ bag (I just checked her IG after ages)
Is she promoting an IG page that sells fake designer items?

View attachment 57193
100% agree. And they get paid my monthly wage for one insta story or post.

just confirmed that is where she’s getting all her designer bags and shoes from they sell replica items and not cheap either

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.