Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an extremely insecure girl hence all the facial fillers. She uses Sophie as a means to make herself feel superior by putting her down. Just like a bully does.

I agree instead of all the fillers she should have had her teeth fixed. Her face was fine, the teeth - not so much.

Reactions: 9
Agree, her teeth would of been much nicer if she had those done instead of the awful over sized lip

Reactions: 4
What’s up with her teeth? I can’t says I’ve ever noticed them? Now I’m intrigued 🤣

Reactions: 5
What’s up with her teeth? I can’t says I’ve ever noticed them? Now I’m intrigued 🤣
I can’t say I’ve noticed.

She’s posting a lot more videos suddenly with Sophie surely her relationship with Jamie isn’t over already?!

Reactions: 3
Agree, her teeth would of been much nicer if she had those done instead of the awful over sized lip
I was looking through her videos earlier to see what they was like before thinking we’d see a more natural Jemma but they was actually worse! 🙈It’s in her first ever vlog can’t remember what it was called. didn’t think they could get any worse than what they already are! 😂

Reactions: 2
They are all crowded and over lapping - which is normal I guess if you choose to not have a brace but someone who must spend ££££s on her appearance (mostly fillers which won’t last more than 6-12 months) it shocks me she doesn’t fix them rather than injecting fillers.

Her lastest video they look like raw wet Richmond sausages 😳 Absolutely gross.

I am DEFFO thinking she has ditched Jamie or visa versa - she had him on videos and was talking about him and now nothing.... usually when she uses Sophie it means Gemma is single lol.

• Haha
I was looking through her videos earlier to see what they was like before thinking we’d see a more natural Jemma but they was actually worse! 🙈It’s in her first ever vlog can’t remember what it was called. didn’t think they could get any worse than what they already are! 😂
I followed her on YouTube right from her first video and she’s removed a tit tonne of them now

I followed her on YouTube right from her first video and she’s removed a tit tonne of them now. Obviously doesn’t fit with her image.

Reactions: 2
Although I'm not too keen on her, one thing I would say is I don't agree with all of those who are slating her about her teeth.
In other comments people are saying "I can't believe she gets so much work done, she is clearly so self conscious" "she needs to calm down on the filler" etc. We all have hang ups we want to change and I agree she's changed a lot. But you all moan that she has loads of work done and then post about additional things that she needs doing. Have you ever thought she got her chin done because someone was mean about it? And now it looks like teeth will be next on the list if she reads this or gets told about it.

I know everyone has their own opinion on this, I just don't get how you can slate someone for getting work done and be saying they're better natural, and then suggest additional work that needs doing in the same sentence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although I'm not too keen on her, one thing I would say is I don't agree with all of those who are slating her about her teeth.
In other comments people are saying "I can't believe she gets so much work done, she is clearly so self conscious" "she needs to calm down on the filler" etc. We all have hang ups we want to change and I agree she's changed a lot. But you all moan that she has loads of work done and then post about additional things that she needs doing. Have you ever thought she got her chin done because someone was mean about it? And now it looks like teeth will be next on the list if she reads this or gets told about it.

I know everyone has their own opinion on this, I just don't get how you can slate someone for getting work done and be saying they're better natural, and then suggest additional work that needs doing in the same sentence.
Agreed 👌

I wish she would stop with the Primark/Poundland/b&m hauls. There’s been far too many.

Yes I totally get your point however my point was I’m shocked she spends so much money on getting temporary fixes done when she could have got her teeth done (as in brace) for example which will last a lot longer than fillers. If she wants her teeth like that and is happy with them - great. Plus people can have their lips done without them being lumpy and oversized.

Reactions: 7
Her latest video using mermaid face masks but starts singing Aladdin song 🤣🤭

• Haha
I've just watched one of her latest vids there. She mentioned she's earning more than she ever would in a normal job. How much do you reckon she actually earns ?

Wtf happened to her lips 😂😂😂

I've just watched one of her latest vids there. She mentioned she's earning more than she ever would in a normal job. How much do you reckon she actually earns ?
According to social blade she gets 30k per year just from the videos views, I think that’s how it works? In that video she also mentioned she gets paid from 3 or 4 other places like sponsers, she does quite a lot of those ads so I’m guessing she gets a lot from those? I’m guessing about 50-70k per year? Based on other videos I’ve watched about YouTube income. Not bad for sitting at home all day 😂

• Wow
Not sure about her personally. But Freya Farrington did a really interesting and seemingly honest video on YouTube about how they all earn money, rough figures etc...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.