Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel she just copies Elle Darby, she literally stole her intro ‘get your snacks and cups of tea’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For those wondering what the old Instagram page is, it was @gemmilesx but she seems to have deleted it now!

Reactions: 2
Nobody can steal words, it's not the most creative intro and lots of people say grab a cup of coffee/tea it's gonna be a long one or something along the lines, nothing unique.

Reactions: 6
I feel she just copies Elle Darby, she literally stole her intro ‘get your snacks and cups of tea’ 🙈
I wouldn’t mind her so much if she would just look in to the lens of the camera instead of the screen above 🙄🙈 she’s practically watching herself and talking to herself it’s awkward and cringe! I can’t watch her for this. (Side note 😂 Gemma frantically reads tattle and next YouTube upload will be be Gemma fixed on the lens and not checking herself out continuously) 😂 or could she bring herself to not look at herself? Who knows!

Reactions: 5
So has Elle! Literally years.
Gemma totally stole her intro, she may have been saying it ‘ages’ but Ella has been saying it for years!
So has Gemma. So has Freya. Loads do it! It’s not trademarked to Ellie 🤣

Reactions: 3
So has Gemma. So has Freya. Loads do it! It’s not trademarked to Ellie 🤣
Freya who? Zzzz and it’s Elle not Ellie x

Nobody can steal words, it's not the most creative intro and lots of people say grab a cup of coffee/tea it's gonna be a long one or something along the lines, nothing unique.
She copies Elle Darby IN GENERAL. The intro is crap so don’t no why so many people would say it anyway zzzz

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed she copies Elle too
Thanks, glad you agree! I was literally stating my opinion I feel she does copy Elle, she used to talk about her a lot on her older vlogs and I remember she met up with her once and was buzzing

Anyone watch her clean with me video? The amount of zoflora she used was scary!! Her poor cat! I’m sure it’s not good for animals

Reactions: 8
I really like Gemma, I find her more likeable than Elle for whatever reason. I'll happily watch her vlogs. She is going OTT on the fillers though, the actual inside of her top lips keep protruding out when she speaks!

Freya who? Zzzz and it’s Elle not Ellie x

She copies Elle Darby IN GENERAL. The intro is crap so don’t no why so many people would say it anyway zzzz
Freya Farrington.

People have been saying it on daytime tv for years.

And what’s with the zzzzzz? How old are you? 🤣

• Haha
Freya Farrington.

Daytime Tv? 🤣 Stop you are too much!! Give me an example then? And you’ve taken about ten years to reply babe, discussion over

Freya Farrington.

Also why did you reply to my comment as it’s MY opinion?

I feel like Elle and Gemma are inspired by each other. Previously (maybe 6 months - a year ago) I noticed Gemma would post a video about said topic and then shortly after Elle would post the same type of vid. I guess it works both ways 🤷‍♀️

I've also noticed a few YouTubers with similar cartoon intros so I wouldn't bash Gemma for using a similar one to Elle. They may have even been contacted by the same artist who wants exposure.. who knows

I feel like Elle and Gemma are inspired by each other. Previously (maybe 6 months - a year ago) I noticed Gemma would post a video about said topic and then shortly after Elle would post the same type of vid. I guess it works both ways 🤷‍♀️

I've also noticed a few YouTubers with similar cartoon intros so I wouldn't bash Gemma for using a similar one to Elle. They may have even been contacted by the same artist who wants exposure.. who knows
Exactly. Pretty sure Laura Meecham has one too.

Only really watch videos with Sophie in but I’m getting real annoyed. ALL she does is go on about how much Sophie eats or what she eats.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.