Gemma Louise Miles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s constantly making little digs at Sophie and zooming in on her when she’s not looking her best

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s constantly making little digs at Sophie and zooming in on her when she’s not looking her best
i dont know why sophie hasnt clocked shes not a true friend she uses her for content and when she hasnt got a bf and tbh tries to belittle her

Reactions: 11
On her story today she tells a tale of a man barking at her. Making a joke of it and acting like she feels insecure because of it... the bloke probably has learning difficulties or issues of some sort. What a horrible thing to do.

Reactions: 7
Haven't heard anything of her new boyfriend recently.. I wonder if he's done a runner.

Reactions: 8
Haven't heard anything of her new boyfriend recently.. I wonder if he's done a runner.
I thought the same. I think the filter pack was his idea. As any technical difficulties, he dealt with. My friends bought the filter pack on offer for £10 🤦🏼‍♀️ She had trouble loading it. He responded to all the help emails and made sure it worked in light-room for her. He also kept thanking her for purchasing the filter pack. Maybe he took his cut of the profits and ran?

Reactions: 5
I thought this too looooool

I thought the same. I think the filter pack was his idea. As any technical difficulties, he dealt with. My friends bought the filter pack on offer for £10 🤦🏼‍♀️ She had trouble loading it. He responded to all the help emails and made sure it worked in light-room for her. He also kept thanking her for purchasing the filter pack. Maybe he took his cut of the profits and ran?
Omg! Never thought of that.

Reactions: 2
He gave off creepy, arrogant, controlling vibes to me so good for her if he's gone.

Reactions: 6
I think they’re still together. I’m sure I saw him comment on her Instagram the other day.

Reactions: 2
Has she had her teeth done?
No but she desperately needs them doing rather than buying her primark sh!t......

I feel like she puts Sophie down to make herself look/feel better? Sophie is only around when Gemma hasn’t got a guy on the scene - it’s so horrible. I really think she’s jealous people prefer Sophie to Gemma.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree how she totally puts Sophie down. To me she's using her status to bully her. I can't imagine the amount of shots, angles, filters that Gemma has to use before allowing herself to be seen on her social media yet she zooms in on Sophie when she's eating etc or unaware. If Sophie was doing that to her and posting I can totally imagine Gemma demanding it to be took down, yet I get the sort of vibe that if Sophie asks it will be "do you want to be featured or not" type of answer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.