Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Elle Darby and Gemma said that they’ve always dreamt of having a reindeer family Christmas decorations. They both have the money where they could’ve bought their own long before now but they wait until they are gifted them. Those reindeers that they’ve always dreamt of having will be nowhere to be seen next year, it will be new gifted decorations because heaven forbid you should be seen repeating Christmas decorations two years in a row! 🙄

Reactions: 15
I actually don’t think I can watch her vlogs anymore …. She seems so alone and sad and talking to a camera isn’t going to help her… she needs real friends around her not virtual strangers … I feel like someone who actually knows her needs to reach out and help her!
She's an energy vampire.

Watching things like this you can actually feel the soul sucking energy. The opposite of what we all need this season. I won't be watching again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Credit where its due .. the tree does actually look nice. Not original or Gemma's usual taste I'll admit, but I'd have that in my house.

The video itself however is just dull. Its the first I've watched in a while, she's like a stepford wife. Doing everything to a certain aesthetic and to please other people rather than just being herself. She's clearly bored and very lonely. It's not very nice to watch.

Reactions: 16
She went mad for that porch and just like the autumn display she's failed on the Christmas too. Someone can easily trip over the wires on the floor and it looks like they were just put up and switched on quickly. Elle Darby was gifted these lights too and she had people come in to set her display. Why do these companies gift people these things, they have too much already, can afford it themselves and not very grateful?
We’re only just into November…what’s the rush?

Just watched the decorate your Xmas tree vid she has just put up - when she caressed the celebrations box absolute killed me :ROFLMAO:. she was looking for a malteser but there were two clearly in front of her, she didnt need to stroke them all ahhaha

View attachment 855914
The way she touches things/picks things up really annoys me…not even sure why? Probably all the staging

I like some nice baubles but I couldn't give a tit really, as long as it has nice twinkly lights lol

These youtubers live for competing and having the best of the best and having everything insta worthy, in reality that's not what matters in life. Family, friends and good food make my Christmas special- not how much I spend on decorations!
“Nowadays people know the price of everything but the value of nothing” - Oscar Wilde

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm fully in a Christmas video's kind of mood this afternoon. So even though I've been having a break from Gemma I put her tree decorating video on.
When I saw this mug I felt like Gemma really missed a trick by not releasing merchandise like this, rather than the same old tracksuits everyone is releasing?
She's known for "cozy" and obsessed with mugs. If she had bought out a range like this I actually would have bought it. It feels way more on brand for her rather than to copy what everyone else does 🤷🏻‍♀️
You know why she didn't? Because it's Jamie's brand, not hers, He just uses her name and popularity to make money. She probably wanted to release items like this but I can imagine Jamie got the final say, or should I say brainwashed her. Blink 3 times if you need help Gemma!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I enjoyed Gemma’s Christmas content a few years back- The cute intros, the shopping trips, the excitement and giddiness, the gift exchanges etc. There will be more content to follow but that tree decorating video was a piss poor effort!! I couldn’t believe that was the same person who is known for her elaborate Christmas vlogs. Since when is a 10 minute video in one week a full-time job?!

Reactions: 24
I enjoyed Gemma’s Christmas content a few years back- The cute intros, the shopping trips, the excitement and giddiness, the gift exchanges etc. There will be more content to follow but that tree decorating video was a piss poor effort!! I couldn’t believe that was the same person who is known for her elaborate Christmas vlogs. Since when is a 10 minute video in one week a full-time job?!
I agree it was such a let down. Too much of a rush to get the tree video up. When she said it was her favourite video to post it really did not sound like it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Since she's been in that new house, I haven't enjoyed a single video. I hope she moves nearer to her mom's asap and have more of a character house. I think she's just bought her new home just for staged content without living in it. It's like watching a video viewing of a house that's for sale. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Since she's been in that new house, I haven't enjoyed a single video. I hope she moves nearer to her mom's asap and have more of a character house. I think she's just bought her new home just for staged content without living in it. It's like watching a video viewing of a house that's for sale. 🤷‍♀️
Sadly I agree. She needs to wake up to herself.

Reactions: 8
I think, if she isn’t already pregnant, then she is definitely trying. I feel like she compares herself to other youtubers and recently a LOT of the youtubers I watch are having/had babies so maybe she feels like she should too. (Not to mention the additional content she could make from the pregnancy etc.) Alternative theory - perhaps she’s finding it hard to fall pregnant and that’s why she seems so down and emotional lately, especially about her dad? I don’t know… 🙊

I was really looking forward to her decorating video but I couldn’t believe how short it was! And the fact that it was a voiceover rather than an in-person video where she used to vlog and chat about her decorations and her plans for xmas. I really miss her old content (and Sophie!) 😢

I felt like we saw a tiny glimmer of the old excitable Gemma when she went in the loft and dug out her Xmas mug and slippers, but they weren’t even in the video! Watching her sloooowly decorate the tree just made me feel so sad! 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She can’t even give up her annoying ‘cozy’ voice for 2 minutes to sound exctied that she can decorate her Christmas tree

Reactions: 9
Remember when she used to rage around primark snaffling all the Grinch merch?

I hated those bloody slippers but they were funny and a bit of extra Xmas tack we all appreciate this time of year and she genuinely got so much joy out of them.

Bet theyre in the bin now!

Reactions: 18
i think her dad's passing has affected her more than she realises and now she's in her home alone with jaime, cut off from her family and lockdown stopped her seeing friends and visiting shops shes become isolated and insule.
you hardly see her out without jaime or her mum, her mum has to drive to her, maybe she has anxiety about going out or she's depressed.
i think she's lost herself and the brand and jaime have made her loose confidnce.
she needs rid of jaime and back to her fun excitable gemma christmas content, her christmas videos from years gone by are what i will watch not the rubbish she's done this year. screams of copying all the american youtube christmas tree decoration videos circa 2018.

Reactions: 18
Remember when she used to rage around primark snaffling all the Grinch merch?

I hated those bloody slippers but they were funny and a bit of extra Xmas tack we all appreciate this time of year and she genuinely got so much joy out of them.

Bet theyre in the bin now!
They are coz I remember her saying she was getting rid of the grinch stuff when she was packing up her old house. That really bothered me coz it was her and Sophie's thing and it was hilarious. I really miss their primark and b&m shops together.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello everyone kinda dip in and out of gemma boy ive missed alot

has she made up with sophie? Or did we at least find out what happened i remember gemma trying to be elle darby so bad

Hello everyone kinda dip in and out of gemma boy ive missed alot

has she made up with sophie? Or did we at least find out what happened i remember gemma trying to be elle darby so bad
I don’t think her has made up with sophie

Reactions: 1
Wow has her content always been this boring? The Christmas tree one. Slow motion shots of a Christmas tree and a tin of celebrations. Then it ends. Okay cool

Reactions: 12
I watched Amy-Rose Walker’s tree decorating video last night. I’ve never watched her videos before but it came up as a suggestion… If I’m honest, my first impression of her as a person is a bit meh, I can’t say I will rush to watch another one of her videos… BUT she managed to do a decent intro, decorating time lapse and then explained each item after. She had items that were years old from budget shops like b&m etc and it was over half an hour in length. It just felt so much more down to Earth and wholesome and I feel like Gemma has lost that side to her. Gemma’s video felt a bit empty and as gorgeous as the tree was, it didn’t feel ‘real’.

Something really doesn’t sit right with me about Jamie. I don’t know what it is but whenever he’s in her videos it feels like he’s ‘supervising’ her in a way, giving her weird looks and controlling what she says. And in some of her vlogs he sort of lingers in the background… Maybe that’s just me lol. He’s an ex-military man so perhaps that’s why he seems a little stiff to me, but he just seems dull and pompous - and unfortunately I think it’s rubbed off on Gemma.

Reactions: 20
Yet again, all for the gram, had to be a perfect little video, it was strange from start to finish. Yes where was Jamie? He works for himself surely he could have helped. No real cheer or feeling behind it. Imagine putting your tree up now though, what is there to look forward to come December? She will be taking it down before New Year at this rate. Have you all noticed the light up reindeers too .... exactly like Elle's? Makes me sick, these influencers get them for free in return for the ad and us mere mortals have to pay extortianate (think that's not right spelling lol) price if we want to purchase. No thanks.
All these influencers have their decorations packed away and 'deep clean' by the 27th 😢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.