Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id maybe believe 3k a month if she was living in central London or something, not the arse end of nowhere!

Reactions: 9
New to the thread 👋🏼 Does she do everything realllllly sloowwwwwlllllllyyyy or am I a bull in a China shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New to the thread 👋🏼 Does she do everything realllllly sloowwwwwlllllllyyyy or am I a bull in a China shop?
I know right ? And all this night routine? Don’t we all just have a bath , tea , pyjamas on , glass of gin then bed … who’s got time stare at bath bomb and smother different creams on there face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched gemmas new video. Holy boring. I find the amount of pumpkin stuff she has to be extremely depressing. Pumpkin mugs, bowls, pumpkin soup, pumpkin face mask and body cream, pumpkin candle, little knitted pumpkins everywhere. Grow up Gemma, you’re a 28 year old woman, you can’t fill the obvious void in your life with pumpkins lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched gemmas new video. Holy boring. I find the amount of pumpkin stuff she has to be extremely depressing. Pumpkin mugs, bowls, pumpkin soup, pumpkin face mask and body cream, pumpkin candle, little knitted pumpkins everywhere. Grow up Gemma, you’re a 28 year old woman, you can’t fill the obvious void in your life with pumpkins lmao
Its ridicilous🤦‍♂️ and all for instagram life. Imagine having that depressing life. No work To go To No friends No hobbies.sitting inside all day every day making slow mo Coffee and taking about pumpkins cause autumn is instagrammable 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ its beyond sad and beige and she tries To portray its all so perfect and fun. So false and lol that jamie staring fire🤦‍♂️ what a perfect relstionship not

Reactions: 8
^^fr. it’s important for every relationship that you both have lives independently of each other. Stuff you do for fun? I don’t even think Gemma goes to the gym, like what the hell does she do all day?

Reactions: 10
The slow mo vids are so ridiculous, I mean how bored must she be? Making the same videos week after week.

she doesn’t even do recipes most of the time as it’s bought in stuff from Waitrose etc, if I was home all the time I’d cook from scratch

edit - also is it me or has she changed her accent, I was watching some of her old vids with Sophie and she sounds different now, like she’s trying to sound posh

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
also is it me or has she changed her accent, I was watching some of her old vids with Sophie and she sounds different now, like she’s trying to sound posh
Thought the same but especially more so in this latest YT…
Nasally
Cutesy
Soothing
M&S advertish
I think she’s ended her reinvention now and the end product is here…
She’s gone

Reactions: 10
And the spicy pumpkin latte handwash. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh what a shame she couldn’t post her crappy porch reveal my heart bleeds

View attachment 795168
Honestly why does she think people actually give a f*ck, does she even get any visitors???? Surely it's attracting unwanted attention, especially if she lives in the middle of nowhere, they are asking for a robbery with the flash cars and over the top porch decor

Reactions: 28
A picture of some pumpkins on a porch, however will i contain myself until tonight....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like autumn as much as the next person but I’m about to say something that will make Gemma’s blood run cold!

Pumpkin spice tastes vile I really can’t stand it! 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
Who’s buzzing for the porch reveal? Let me guess, it will be beige with white pumpkins bleeping everywhere and a few brown leaves thrown in.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.