Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Congrats to her if she is pregnant but it doesnt seem the right time - she's isolated in that huge house being "cozy" and writing "to do" lists even tho she doesnt seem to do anything? And Jamie is just odd tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

universalminds

I’m new to the Gemma thread - I first discovered Gemma a few years ago - abs just loved her excitement over autumn and winter and Christmas- I loved her because I was just the same - like those were my seasons … her excitement for it, her gift ideas etc - she was happy.

I slowly stopped watching her because it became more and more about pampering days and ADs for seriously stupidly expensive face massagers abs less and less relatable.
She has changed sooooo much and especially since being with Jamie.

I was so excited to watch he decorate for autumn this year - but was sooo disappointed how little decor there was - the odd little bit in the kitchen and a little bit on the fire place - that’s not the decor of someone who loves autumn - I just feel she is holding back or just not being herself anymore - Like she has just totally lost herself - forgotten who she is

At her age her life should be busy, with things like hobbies, friends, travel, making memories and having experiences. She has her entire life ahead of her to go to farm shops and spend her days taking pictures of herself. She has the money and time to do all these things and I am sure she gets invited to some events like youtubers do!
You are absolutely correct. She has the time, the cash, and a big ass car to go on so many adventures and have meaningful experiences. As someone who doesn’t earn a lot (and probably never will) I am really envious of her situation and all the possibilities available to her. She is wasting her precious youth living this way.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
OMG that day in the life vlog 'pumpkin this pumpkin that' 'autumn this autumn that' 'beige this beige that' FGS woman get a grip on reality.

OatMatchaLatte

VIP Member
I found the last video quite sad to watch, she does seem very lost.

That said, I find the obsession with Christmas incredibly annoying. It's not even the end of October, and it has already had so much airtime. She said she's sad that autumn has rushed by...only because you're ignoring a huge chunk of it in November to skip to Christmas!!

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
New to the thread 👋🏼 Does she do everything realllllly sloowwwwwlllllllyyyy or am I a bull in a China shop?

• Haha

ToastyTuesdays

Was thinking even this time last year she was different. Her style was a bit ‘tackier’ (like glittery pumpkins and chrome house decorations) but at least it was authentic. That is her. This new Gemma is too polished and it’s unrelatable af

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Can I please raise a glass to Jamie’s acting talents? The fact he can muster up some half-convincing enthusiasm for building a pumpkin patch on his door step is strangely impressive. I don’t know any straight men in their thirties who would give two fucks about the dumb antics GLM has him doing (but then again, he is on the payroll) 🎃

• Haha

Peoniesandballetshoes

i think her dad's passing has affected her more than she realises and now she's in her home alone with jaime, cut off from her family and lockdown stopped her seeing friends and visiting shops shes become isolated and insule.
you hardly see her out without jaime or her mum, her mum has to drive to her, maybe she has anxiety about going out or she's depressed.
i think she's lost herself and the brand and jaime have made her loose confidnce.
she needs rid of jaime and back to her fun excitable gemma christmas content, her christmas videos from years gone by are what i will watch not the rubbish she's done this year. screams of copying all the american youtube christmas tree decoration videos circa 2018.

Okay I gave it another go

WHY does she keep breathily saying ‘im so happy with how these colours go together’?!?! IT’S RED AND GOLD GEMMA, wtf are you talking about?!

Her ribbon was exactly what I expected and she didn’t do as good a job as Turtle Creek Lane 😏 another unoriginal copied idea and attempt to be different

it got to a point where she just looked like a lonely little girl sadly hanging baubles on her tree, most depressing Christmas video I’ve ever seen 😫

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I think she assembled it for the photo and then took it all back inside. It’s too impractical and surely showcases her house to potential thieves (again), mind you she isn’t the brightest. The recent HomeSense Haul with Jamie was so sad - it should have been a pal like Sophie with her having a laugh and smelling candles, not him. She probably pays him to appear in videos too. Such a strange existence.
She needs to mark her videos as AD as well when she’s mentioning girl of muse all the time 🙄

MissFinn

VIP Member
She has given up everything for social media. No family, no friends, no hobbies, no life and in return she has got a fake house, fake business and fake relationship. It's really depressing as she's "got it all" on paper but in reality she's an empty shell and lonely. All these books she's been reading about manifesting and to achieve a Pinterest lifestyle has made her worse. Gemma take notice and be your own Muse. Be more spontaneous and not write in a to-do list and research how to aesthetically achieve it. Just do it!
This!!! 🎖 She is sad and must be bored out of her mind!! Shes not passionate about anything than fake instagram life! Like what Will she have in 10 years. Beige filtered pics? She hasnt lived. No friends No hobbies No studies No charity zero travels. What a shallow empty soul she is. She is miserable. All that easy money hasnt made her happy. Its unhealthy To spend ur life making ur lips huge and filtering pics.

Reactions: 17

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Just watched the decorate your Xmas tree vid she has just put up - when she caressed the celebrations box absolute killed me :ROFLMAO:. she was looking for a malteser but there were two clearly in front of her, she didnt need to stroke them all ahhaha

View attachment 855914
I just watched it too and was totally laughing at how slowly she opened it and stroked the actual chocolate once it was unwrapped 😂

• Haha

rupertbear1

I just want to reach out to her, it’s sad to watch her waste her life. She is clearly struggling mentally following her dads death. It just seems like she has lost any enthusiasm for life and is forcing these videos. Seems as though she doesn’t have any friends/ close family members except her mum and Jamie and her cats. It’s sad really. I have seen a lot of negative comments about Jamie and I hope that it’s not true that he is controlling. I think he comes across ok and I think she has lost herself more because of losing her dad.
She should join a local gym and maybe attend some classes to meet people or take on a course or something just to give her life some purpose. She seems a nice girl who needs some good friends in her life.

dunnsj

Iv had to stop following her now I can’t be doing with the aesthetic video’s, its not realistic. Nothing against the girl but its all about the views now not entertaining her followers! Ill watch her old vlogs I think!
I watch her videos from 2years ago , they weren’t overly polished but they were real and she looked so happy and I enjoyed watching her . I’d rather she be relatable like she was than zooming in on mugs and fall signs

• Heart

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
I truly hope she takes a hint, her views are awful this pas year, only the We bought a house passed 200k, the rest barely get between 100 and 150 k ( some not even that , like the girl.of muse photoshoot vlog has 94k atm ).... she really needs to wake up

Pinkii

VIP Member
and then they wonder why tattle exists! blocking anything that doesn’t lick their arse.

• Heart