Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Nothing against dogs at all but having their arse sat on everything makes me feel funny. Especially when they had them in their playroom before the baby was there. Did my nut in😅
Her cats cover their poop in their kitty litter then jump on the worktops and other surfaces then she's chopping her stir fry veg on the same spot 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Remember when they said they will be entertaining guests and having dinner parties etc? Think it’s fair to say that hasn’t happened at all.

dunnsj

Who can afford jo malone !!! Rip off . Paying for the name … so many people unemployed after lockdown …. Wat an out of touch video … wat happened to gifting slipper socks and b and m gifts 🎁

star_girl_

She’s also following @_firststepsclothingco and @greenberrykids on Instagram which is all baby clothes 😳

D12BCBAA-270D-427C-8D41-BDB73ADAA64F.jpeg

I mean….. that *could* be a bump?? Hard to tell with all the oversized clothing she wears

Last edited:
I don't think Gemma has any interest in YouTube anymore ... all her content is the same it's like she doesn't even try to come up with new stuff. She's gone from 3 uploads a week to 1, and I'm sure she's even missing that 1 upload sometimes? She's gone from being very relatable and relevant to boring and I couldn't even watch her last video it was awful. Not sure how she's going to continue her lifestyle with this poor content, surely she can't be making as much anymore... even her clothing brand doesn't seem to be very well thought out.

Reactions: 18

Pinkii

VIP Member
God she is so boringgggg! Wtf was that morning routine? Who starts their day like a zombie.

If for a mili second i get envious of an influencer i just have to remind myself quickly what a sad existence they have.

gemma you have more money and time than most people you’re age, why are you wasting your youth sitting at home 24/7 being ‘cosy’ 🤢.

on a different note, how much you guys want to bet that she will have a pampas grass xmas tree? With 0 colour

Selina_T

Fucking hell, she won't leave the house for nothing will she
How can she talk about how 'productive' she is yet she can't be bothered to sort something like that out. Feel like since she's moved into that house she's become even more of a hermit. 😬

spilt_tea

I can’t stand watching the cats on the kitchen worktops especially when there’s food prepping / baking going on! So unhygienic

Bojangles

Gemma has made a lot of her videos private on YouTube. I remember a video we’re Gemma opened up and spoke about her depression and the GP failing her when she confided that she felt suicidal. She does suffer with mental health however it would seem she now feels that was over sharing and has made that content private. I feel sad that she could be suffering and really hope she reaches out if she is struggling.

• Heart

Pureorangejuice87

I saw on Instagram that she had been gifted a pair of Ballenciaga trainers from Farfetch and you could get discount. Out of interest, I checked to see what price they were, prices varied between £625 and £750. Who in their right mind could afford that. I messaged her saying that she was unrealistic about people being able to afford these prices. She messaged me saying that I was rude and has now blocked me.
Instagrammers are vile. Cost of living rising, and people are choosing to either eat or put the heating on, not a pair of £800 sneakers she gets given for free. She’s a pig. Sick of her

mcgee

VIP Member
Watching her new vlog and it’s freaking me that she’s chopping an onion then stopping and running her hands through her hair, all I can think is that her hair must smell of onions for the rest of that vlog 😂

• Haha

Pureorangejuice87

really makes me sick. there's food shortages and she's got corn and pumpkins for decoration just for the aesthetics and will dump them in the bin after they've started to rot. plus spouting their focused on sustainability!

• Heart

JollyOne

VIP Member
I see they are going shopping for the porch autumnal decorations today ... she truly does live in her little Pinterest world. Very sad. She has so much money to waste. Next it will be christmas decorations for the porch, then spring/easter, then summer ... her never-ending Pinterest board life.

amyy

VIP Member
She is clearly suffering from something...she seems so sad and lonely and just anxious to leave the house. It's not 'cosy' to sit at home all day, it's not realistic for most of us and it can be very isolating not getting yourself out and meeting people. Jamie seems to be the only person she see's often which is VERY worrying since they live together. I hope he's not controlling her....

Why doesn't she film her shop with me videos anymore? Does she even drive her car anymore? So many questions!

Pureorangejuice87

Remember when she used to rage around primark snaffling all the Grinch merch?

I hated those bloody slippers but they were funny and a bit of extra Xmas tack we all appreciate this time of year and she genuinely got so much joy out of them.

Bet theyre in the bin now!

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
i cant believe how dull that video was.
Getting up at 8am yet sunrise is at least an hour earlier so how did she film it?
Piling on thick jumpers when it's been warm weather
Overdosing on pumpkin - the tin probably went in the bin after she burnt the pancakes
Walking around in sticky body butter and a huge thick jumper when its over 20 degrees
Taking all morning to do bloody nothing.
It will honestly be a horrible shock if these people ever have to have a real job

• Haha

Delilah13

It's nice to see Gemma doing a B&M haul again. To me she seemed more like her old self in this video instead of an M&S voice over