Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I meant to post this yesterday. Pathetic. We’re having a heatwave and Gemma is busy hanging leaves up and putting out pumpkins the saddo

90CBDBB7-8A98-4B0B-BB80-E10CBA52252F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JollyOne

VIP Member
I got the impression she either worked for the police or as a prison officer although it’s just a hunch from comments she made and I think she mentioned a fitness test in one video. I assumed Gemma gave her the money for the swap videos though?
I'm so sad Sophie doesn't appear or get mentioned anymore. It's very odd. Even if she is now in the police force or prison officer, surely she could still get a mention in passing? To just cut off mentioning her 'bestie' sophie is strange to say the least. I loved Sophie. How many times have I mentioned Sophie lol

• Sad

amyy

VIP Member
I thought the story of him flying the drone to wait outside Asda for her was strange? Maybe I'm reading into it too deep and it was just trying to be funny but I think it's weird, can he not leave her alone so she can do a bloody food shop?

Wonder why she doesn't vlog doing food shops etc, would be a good idea for her to show new in bits etc

• Wow

amyy

VIP Member
She's in for a big reality shock if she is pregnant hahaha she doesn't seem maternal at all, just a stuck up materialistic twit who's obsssesed with having an instagram worthy life

gemma you can't get beige nappys FYI!!!

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Who seriously has £500+ to drop on a bloody rug 🤯🤯
Surely hard floors make more sense underneath where you EAT as well? Maybe that's just because I have a 1 year old and I would not be scrubbing pasta sauce out of a rug after every meal time 😂
They will save money on dining chairs as they won’t be having any friends over

• Haha
  • Heart

JollyOne

VIP Member
Well, I was majorly disappointed in the Gift Guide For Her .... everything was luxury, no prices mentioned. Think the only prices mentioned was for the Lush gift sets. Ads for the candle company/her own Muse collection and her friend Tiff's chocolate company. The rest totally beyond my price point by the look, especially the Ugg boots! Also, the Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser ... hint hint there I suspect? I think I will be waiting for the stocking filler guide for any ideas of what I might be buying lol. Where was all the Primark/Home Bargains/B&M bits?

Loulou_23

VIP Member
So she has lunched a range with Olivia’s home (not heard of it myself) some of the prices are silly though so is it an up market brand? I mean over £600 for one dining chair and it’s not that nice! £300 for a lamp 😳

She’s making herself so unrelatable, I highly doubt any of her followings would spend that much on a lamp or a chair! Even with her 20% off code 🙄🙄🙄

Edited to add ok so I had a look through some other stuff they sell that’s not in Gemma’s range and it seems they are quite expensive which is fine these a place for it and obviously some can afford it. But Gemma flogging it with her audience is a joke! Talk about rubbing people’s noses in it!!

• Wow

ToastyTuesdays

I’m not keen on Jamie either, I find him a bit creepy and can imagine him being quite possessive of her.
I think he might be quite controlling design wise. Like her videos have changed so much since getting with him.

Does anyone think if she’s trying to embrace this country living she should do outdoorsy videos? Like not just aesthetic walks but like hiking, kayaking, camping, farmers market etc? That’s autumn content I could get behind. She won’t do it obviously but I can dream lol

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Personally, i would not be able to watch all the "routine" crap. Cannot image putting online that I am having a bath or putting cream on my face. What society are we living in that this is interesting to watch?
As someone who has been around since the middle ages and beginnings of the internet, this stuff was only interesting when it was done by people who are doing routines similar to my own at that time of my life, for me personally at least. For example, when I was in Uni i watched morning and evening routines to get ideas on how to make mine as efficient as possible, or to get new ideas for skincare or whatever. There is absolutely no sense watching a routine when it isn't a) interesting to watch or out of the ordinary, or b) when it's not something you can or want to emulate/add to your life. Why on earth would I watch slow paced evening or morning routines from people who are so out of touch with reality of actual life with a time consuming job or family? It's a literal waste of time and the views show it, not only on Gemmas channel but also on others who have done this so much over the years. It's nothing interesting or educational anymore, you can watch paint dry and it would be just as riveting.

Allo every one! I just came on to say something.
I watched back on her channel to the gift guide for him.
I saw she tried really hard with the gifts for him, but he was more-less turning his nose up at all of them apart from one! It raged me a lot tbh, he came across really selfish and ungrateful! If my husband spoke to me like that and put down everything i bought him id tell him to stick it up his ass and i would never bother giving him anything after that, i might be generous however and put a few laxatives in the xmas dinner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

amyy

VIP Member
Whats with her cocking her leg up wearing the jeans, it's driving me mad. She does it in every pair. She's clearly trying to manipulate her body so we can't see her thighs touch or something- which is NORMAL!!! She need's to get a fucking life if that's all she has to worry about- how she appears on camera

dunnsj

New to the thread 👋🏼 Does she do everything realllllly sloowwwwwlllllllyyyy or am I a bull in a China shop?
I know right ? And all this night routine? Don’t we all just have a bath , tea , pyjamas on , glass of gin then bed … who’s got time stare at bath bomb and smother different creams on there face

• Haha

katkid

I actually completely disagree. Yes Gemma has lost herself with her dad passing and i know from experience anxiety is a terrible thing but remember we don’t see all of their life, i actually think the videos with jamie is when she is the most relaxed looks the most content and he is a little shy but finds her really funny. i think they have a lot of their relationship private like all their inside jokes and laughs and i think people want to hate him but i think he genuinely cares for her

ToastyTuesdays

So I took a break from Gemma as I was just so bored - then watched her stories on insta today. She bought a Christmas tree in September OMG. Then was disappointed when she opened it this week as it didn’t look like the pictures, you can tell she’s deeply upset. She is so beyond normal right now, it’s like her life is ruled by holidays.
She then says she immediately ordered another tree paying 20 quid for next day delivery (desperado) and it never arrived and she’s having a meltdown. First world problems

• Wow
Reactions: 16

ToastyTuesdays

Who’s buzzing for the porch reveal? Let me guess, it will be beige with white pumpkins fucking everywhere and a few brown leaves thrown in.

Me too actually. Related to him when he said his mum just bought them chocolates from asda as a kid for Autumn/Halloween 🤣🤣 like isn't that the norm. You threw on a shit costume and went trick or treating to get off your face on Parma violets when you got home😅
We used to cut a hole in a bin bag to wear and stick those rubber witch nails on that you’d buy in morrisons and always lose most of them 😂

then would have tizer with tea and a few sweets after (omg does anyone remember Tizer, I feel like I’ve unlocked a memory and now really fancy a glass!!)

• Heart