Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

star_girl_

I watched Amy-Rose Walker’s tree decorating video last night. I’ve never watched her videos before but it came up as a suggestion… If I’m honest, my first impression of her as a person is a bit meh, I can’t say I will rush to watch another one of her videos… BUT she managed to do a decent intro, decorating time lapse and then explained each item after. She had items that were years old from budget shops like b&m etc and it was over half an hour in length. It just felt so much more down to Earth and wholesome and I feel like Gemma has lost that side to her. Gemma’s video felt a bit empty and as gorgeous as the tree was, it didn’t feel ‘real’.

Something really doesn’t sit right with me about Jamie. I don’t know what it is but whenever he’s in her videos it feels like he’s ‘supervising’ her in a way, giving her weird looks and controlling what she says. And in some of her vlogs he sort of lingers in the background… Maybe that’s just me lol. He’s an ex-military man so perhaps that’s why he seems a little stiff to me, but he just seems dull and pompous - and unfortunately I think it’s rubbed off on Gemma.

Reactions: 20

amyy

VIP Member
Imagine your life revolving around how you decorate your christmas tree, how out of tune are these influencers!! how do they not realise!?

People are dying and have no food and they are bothered about the colour of their fucking baubles, it infuriates me

dunnsj

I really feel for her … she’s completely different to how jolly she used to be …. She seems so sad… there is absolutely no content in her vlogs really anymore she just talks at the camera a lot ….films her home .She’d benefit from friends definitely… I mean she hasn’t even got work colleagues to chat to . Poor girl

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I messaged her too in reply to this AD literally saying ‘I don’t think people can afford £600 trainers in the current climate’ and she’s blocked me too!

This is what fucks me off with these dickheads! Can’t take any feedback whatsoever! It shows by blocking she doesn’t live in the real world! If only I could block a colleague when they give me feedback I don’t care to hear! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
It will be a slow mo of her adding additional Christmas decorations.... she walks into the kitchen, dressed in an etheral white cosy dress, she will be caressing the wall as she goes, she looks at the tree and the presents under it, gently stroking them and fixing the ribbon, then she will hang up one last Christmas decoration.... a nativity scene. Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus muse. Then Jamie will walk up behind her and they will put their hands around said baby Jesus bump muse and smile like an episode of the Waltons on a cosy day. Ahhhh.
That's how she will announce it. Guarantee.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha I think you’re right but it will be a baby sized stocking next to hers and Jamie’s and will cut to her wearing a comfy cosy loungewear set of dreams and Jamie will be in a cream jumper gazing into her eyes with a lispy smile

• Haha

clairelouise2

Just me that doesn’t see any difference between her old house and new house? I obviously know it’s bigger but for the price of it I don’t think it’s worth it? They had to give 25% deposit which is 100K+ and then an average of £3000 a month deposit (probably more since they said they struggled getting a mortgage because they both don’t have actual jobs) and the only extra space they have is 2 offices instead of a shared one and 2 wardrobe rooms instead of 1? 🤯
Yeah and why does anyone need a wardrobe room per person, it seems so extravagant & wasteful. I could see moving into a bigger house if they wanted kids but they don’t seem to have that on the radar judging by what they’ve done with the rooms

for someone that is so obsessed with cosiness the house looks very sterile and cold

JollyOne

VIP Member
Yeah and why does anyone need a wardrobe room per person, it seems so extravagant & wasteful. I could see moving into a bigger house if they wanted kids but they don’t seem to have that on the radar judging by what they’ve done with the rooms

for someone that is so obsessed with cosiness the house looks very sterile and cold
Couldn't agree more, so sterile, no REAL cosiness about it at all. All for the gram the total perfection. But to me it not homely.

Hi2255008811

I’ve just watched her new video. I thought gift guides were to give you new ideas for gifts… she’s done a plug for Jamie’s best friends brand (Jamie’s old brand) and her brand and her ‘best friends’ brand…. And then told us about lush, perfumes, books etc.
Did she not used to go out and find little bits from say primark or tkmaxx that are a bit different or unique so you would know exactly what you want to buy and where. Just telling us to do a hamper isn’t a guide for gifts..surely the point in doing one every year is to show what’s new in the shops this year that’s different to last year.

• Sad
I watched Gemma's channel for ages, as someone who (due to health issues) doesn't get out much, I loved to watch the places she visited, the hauls, the look around shops and places she visited.

The friendship and laughs with Sophie, reminded me of when I was younger, healthier, happier..... it gave me reasons to watch and if I'm honest, it lifted me and gave me a laugh and good feeling. I looked forward to the next upload.

Then he arrived and it was like everything changed overnight, not just because of covid, but because of him.

She began to repeat things, like they were a ritual. He featured more and more and looked bored and uncomfortable, I felt that he must of known her lifestyle and job, so it's a choice. Be in her vlogs once to say hello, here he is. Be in her vlogs all the time. Stay out of them entirely.

I felt he took over really and after two, I gave up and unsubscribed. I miss Tilly big time and sad I didn't get to see the new kitten. But that's all.

• Heart

amyy

VIP Member
She's changed drastically since Jamie has been in the vlogs and all this girl of muse shite, She seems sooo sad and like she's walking on eggshells

If my BF told me to get rid of my Christmas decs I would be like HELL NO! I'm not afraid to put him in his place haha I feel like Gemma is too scared and fragile to do that...

amyy

VIP Member
I want Grinch Gemma back

View attachment 859623
View attachment 859625View attachment 859622

not this soulless crap

View attachment 859627

I think she has restricted the comments on her youtube video for the xmas tree as well which seems a bit strange?
She used to be a bit OTT for me and the make up was a bit heavy, but I much prefer that Gemma over what we have now. No personality, boring and she seems scared to speak sometimes. I bet she would never buy £1 baubles from Wilkos now, everything has to be the best to compete with the other stepford wive youtubers.

• Heart

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I like her porch 😬 But I have to ask myself why has she bothered? She clearly has no one over and she lives in the middle of no where. Not like there will be trick or treaters. It's all for a few pics and a video on youtube. Quite sad really.

Spinidge

VIP Member
Those matching outfits are embarrassingly awful. An oversized sweatshirt and something that looks like a creepy darts shirt from the 70s with writing all over it. Who wants to wear matching outfits with a partner? We're not 5 year old twins.

• Haha

Cooksie

VIP Member
6CB8A6C3-328D-4078-B10F-4C18AF0DB8CA.jpeg
The hoodies look like knock offs of Muse merch from those people that sell outside of arenas after a concert. And don’t get me started on that footwear situation 🤢 Why have they chosen the colour of that sick emojis face?

• Haha
  • Sick

Hi2255008811

it’s the- ‘ we are going to go on a nice autumn walk’ … ‘jamie found a really autumnal route’ … ‘so yes going to go later on that autumnal walking route’

AUTUMN AUTUMN AUTUMN

JUST because it’s autumn it’s still JUST A WALK
do we give our walks titles now??
Yes and an ‘autumnal’ walk but Jamie has a tshirt, shorts and birkenstocks on… must of been a cold cosy day 🙄🙄

• Haha

emriede

Oh it seems we’re getting a new “fall morning routine” today 🤪 I honestly can’t listen to that fake soothing feng shui voice of hers anymore which she always uses in these cOsY mOrNinG rOuTiNeS. But seriously, if one would take a shot every time she says the word cosy… gosh please look up synonyms to that word if you must say it all the time.

• Haha