Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Gift guide for her?? Seriously 😳

just one massive advert for yours, your boyfriend and your “best friend’s” companies?? Sickening! And the cheek to read the quote “maybe Christmas doesn’t come from the store….” Quote! In one of the most materialistic, self serving video at what is apparently you’re favourite time or year? (For making money!)That chocolate woman isn’t “Best friend goals”. Sophie was!! And you’ve mucked that up! Honestly use to love Gemma, was a huge fan. I don’t know who this girl is 😞

Reactions: 21

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
My tree is reasonably neutral in its colour, which is mainly because I've moved house a few times in the last couple of years so it worked out better as my living rooms have all been quite different. But my tree is full off memories - decorations that originally belonged to my great gran, decorations I made when I was at nursery, wee things I've picked up when I've been travelling abroad, one half of 2 turtle doves I share with mum (Home Alone 2 reference!). I love it!

• Heart

laracroft

Chatty Member
Her Décor is a mess!! Net Curtains, oversized vase that look like year one have made them in art which cost her 200 quid plus! an island she cant even sit at!! She did that all singing and dancing bedding advert for Cosmo acting as if she used that bedding it very clearly isn't on her bed purely for the ad but yet she would never sell her followers anything she didn't 10000% believe in 😂 .Every single vid is an advert...

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Her content then was the best! You can see in the videos how happy she genuinely is and the views on them is a lot higher than now.
I feel she's just forcing content out now thinking about coin, she should really take a step back and focus on herself... If I was in her position I'd stop pissing my money up the wall on extravagant gifts and start saving it since her views has taken a massive nosedive

Screenshot_20211116_085312.jpg

• Sad

amyy

VIP Member
She's wasting her youth with her crippling insecurities and drowning in oversized jumpers, GEMMA LIVE YOU LIFE, YOu COULD DIE TOMORROW

holy shit she needs a wake up call, her whole life is for show

amyy

VIP Member
I found the last video quite sad to watch, she does seem very lost.

That said, I find the obsession with Christmas incredibly annoying. It's not even the end of October, and it has already had so much airtime. She said she's sad that autumn has rushed by...only because you're ignoring a huge chunk of it in November to skip to Christmas!!
I thought the same, she seems VERY lost and alone, and just sad in general. It was depressing to watch! I don't envy her life at all, I can't imagine how isolated and nervous I'd feel if I lived in the middle of no where with flashy cars on the drive

The fact that she's never ate dinner alone is a bit worrying? Does she need Jamie 24/7?! Something is very off with her, she just mopes about the house all day, where's all the shopping vlogs etc she used to do

Berryz

Don’t get me wrong it’s clear she’s depressed and struggling, but she chose to be with Jamie, cut all her friends off and move house. She was a completely different person back when she filmed with Sophie. I actually used to look forward to their Xmas present swap videos and the primark vlogs. She used to be a laugh and relatable. Now it’s all the same beige crap and you can tell she hates it. I always think what does Sophie think and if she’s tried to help her, quite sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think Grinch buying Gemma is the real her but she wants to be all sophisticated and beige now so that's why she's become so boring. That Christmas tree video was boring AF no wonder Jamie fucked off for the day! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lurkingirl

My colour scheme is deep burgundy and champagne? So red and gold? The most popular Christmas colour scheme hahah. Revolutionary

• Haha

Pureorangejuice87

This one! I’ve just looked and he also doesn’t follow Sophie on Instagram- I’m assuming if he was commenting like this he did in fact used to follow her at some point. Somethings definitely happened there
I’ve thought and said this for a long time. I think the hot tub episode when Gemma and Sophie had two lads round for drinks and a laugh were Jamie and another guy. I think Sophie and Jamie were initially flirting and potentially matches. Something happened were Gemma and Jamie got their claws into one another. Would explain the “hiatus” Jamie and Gemma had and this was the time we never saw Sophie again.

ChloeBee

Didn’t she say she was upset that it had been warm lately and she just wants to wear big cardigans? Sad. Winter in the UK is dark and miserable for like 5 months, she has plenty of time to wear oversized boring beige knits
Its alright for Gem wanting it to be cold and 'cosy' she clearly has loads of money to have the heating on from September to April, meanwhile us normal folks are stressing about energy bills going up 🙄 she's on another planet

• Heart

amyy

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong it’s clear she’s depressed and struggling, but she chose to be with Jamie, cut all her friends off and move house. She was a completely different person back when she filmed with Sophie. I actually used to look forward to their Xmas present swap videos and the primark vlogs. She used to be a laugh and relatable. Now it’s all the same beige crap and you can tell she hates it. I always think what does Sophie think and if she’s tried to help her, quite sad
I find Gemma insufferable but I did used to enjoy her videos with Sophie at Xmas, when they would eat cheese boards, go to Tkmaxx to look at the Christmas decs and just have a giggle together.

Her heart is defintely NOT in it anymore, she need's to quit

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
It's the pricing for me, like who do they think they are, you're not nike or Adidas ffs! Waaay to expensive for 'fans'

• Heart

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
It gives me the heebie jeebies that she's not put curtains or blinds on her kitchen doors and the fact it looks onto a pitch black area, fuck that
Omg this.
Also, how do they sleep without darkness, there is no actual curtains anywhere including the bedroom, just these flimsy see through veils of cloth on the windows. I can't imagine my house being so transparent and see-through all over.

JG54

New thread thanks to @roseturntupnose for the thread title suggestion winning with 26 votes.

So update for newbies....

Gemma is already doing autumn content
She has bought loads of autumn and halloween shit-all in beige and white obviously!
She made her mum get the bus to her house instead of picking her up in her new Range Rover
Her vlogs are still boring
shes still copying other youtubers
and her BF Jamie is still a tit.
I’m not a massive follower of Gemma, only recognized her name from when her break in was mentioned on the news and thought the name was familiar from here and started to look at her threads. But I saw it was mentioned about her making her mum get the bus over to her new place - but it was the next day that I saw her driving from the direction of Yaxley towards Hampton so if her mum lives in that area, she must’ve been there, but why make her get the bus at all? She also looked like a bo selecta character as her face is so big

• Haha