Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
The girls a walking taking ad! I get it’s her ‘job’ but come on everything is her favourite or ‘something of dreams’ piss of Gemma Hun you are a money grabbing knobhead!

Reactions: 22

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Lol, ok...
So her day in a life isn't really a day, her morning/evening routine isn't really that either, what she eats in a day isn't what she eats in a day. Also when she was buying gifts last year she only did videos mentioning her mom and her bf. When Soph was on the scene she was always buying presents, mentioning her name or on the phone to her. Why doesn't she do this for her friends that dont like to be on screens? So she only goes on holidays, wears matching pj's or go on picnics if it's being filmed because she doesn't do any of that with her current "friends". That's because she doesn't have any. It's just literally Jaime and her mom plus 2 cats. Her channel just looks like an advertising channel thats why it's gone down hill, nothing personal or genuine anymore.

Fearne

Chatty Member
Someone please just tell all of these influencers and wannabes that a pumpkin is a vegetable and not a personality.

• Haha
She goes on about how excited she is for bake off starting because it is THE official start of autumn and countdown to Christmas 🙊🙊 and sooooo cOsY 🥰🥰🥰 and then she doesn’t even bastard watch it, she was posting about doing her M&S Christmas shop like a complete Tory twat lol

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
This might be an unpopular comment, but I have never bought into or understood the Jo Malone fascination. So many people say to me ‘oh you love your perfumes haven’t you tried Jo Malone… or what’s you favourite JM’?…. Depending on how I’m feeling my response ranges from … I don’t want to smell like the gang… I’ve been bombarded by people vocal about JM perfumes but when I’ve gone into the shop I actually haven’t found a scent I like… or I throw in a name of a perfume they less commercial or one I know they are unlikely to have heard off telling them that I’m happy with the scents I have so no need to look for a new love …they find it horrifying that I would say such a thing… JM fad is like the emperors new clothes
I’ve always been against fad fashion and if a brand is the must have brand … to me it is the must avoid brand. I guess I’d make a rubbish YT influenza! 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Selina_T

She doesn't seem to have any goals or purpose in life. Just living an empty repetitive life. No friends, no job. If she tried doing my job, 10 hour Nightshift or anyone elses job she wouldn't know what's hit her. It's just her, her twat of a bf and their two cats.

Cooksie

VIP Member
BA0E2878-C2CF-476E-B925-C5732E0B6CB6.png
Yet again, if I saw someone wearing this I would think they were a fan of the band Muse, not a random clothing brand. How are they getting away with not being done for copyright?

Reactions: 21

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ive not watched this morning routine but I can have a guess that it includes pumpkin spice latte, a pumpkin face mask and fluffy slippers?

• Haha

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Crazy how each vlog she talks about the need for a routine, need to achieve something everyday, she seems so idk sad about her life, bored even, I can relate to that. I hope she feels okay again and starts to get out of her cocoon
Honestly, i would appreciate it more if she just tries something new... get a hobby, or diy things yourself and dont make Jamie fix literally everything for you... She buys everything online for ages now, even groceries, so she literally does nothing with her life, or going anywhere new. Its always the same, for nearly 2 years now... Even the moving and decorating is just dull as bricks if you just order stuff and quiclky show it in a video. She needs hobbies like air tbh.

• Heart
long time reader here but finally this past week I just have to get the following off my chest:
I am sick to death of these videos she posts where it’s mainly ads for shit no one needs and no one asked for, her, Lydia, inthefrow and Janice moistens are getting on my nerves. I used to like watching them because it was nice to see people going for nothing or from a little bit to becoming entrepreneurs and high end fashion blogs etc and now I can’t stand them, Gemma with her fake countryside rural rich housewife crap in the most deprived area in Cambridgeshire and Lydia trying to act as though she can actually afford to keep up with herself because I feel as though brands want less and less to do with her and her views are getting worse and inthefrow for being just a general test these days and Janice joostema whom I use to love and have been following since 2015 is getting on my tits with her London flat costing at least 3k a month and her bitching and loaning about what a hard life she’s had and how much she’s been working! Honestly these women need to get a grip I think Instagram needs to put a cap on their income and give them the minimum wage rate (£8.91) per post if anything at all! Make these women pay for everything themselves as they are all supposedly on six figures annually! I’d just love to see them actually do a real job for a day!

• Heart
What's the consensus on Jamie? Are they two peas in a pod or is he just tolerating her vapidity for the money? He definitely comes across as a LOT smarter than her but I sometimes feel that she pretends to be incredibly dense so she's more relatable to the intellectually challenged who probably make up the bulk of her audience. But then I see that she's got a dressing table with no mirror, a chair she can't sit in and is too far away from the window for makeup application purposes and her terribly photoshopped thigh that's resulted in her leg looking like it's swollen from the knee downward and I wonder if she's not faking her stupidity after all...

• Haha

greenkween20

I really like her old videos but these days everything is so bland and whyyy doesss sheeee talllllk aaaaabd moooove soooo sloooowly. It makes me cringe. Her and Darby have lost their flair. I need to find some new youtubers that have their 2018 personalities

anonymous_flower

Please don't kill me lmao but sometimes I enjoy her videos as they're pretty chill and I watch them in the background while I'm cleaning, but I can't help but be jealous of how little she does in a day and gets paid an absolute fortune!

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Ffs her life at the moment is about getting a photo in every room of her house for a "cosy hot drink" in of course beige. It's her personality now and it's getting ridiculous GO OUTSIDE, GET A LIFE.

(Nothing wrong with her physically or mentally to stop her)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha