Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dunnsj

I used to love gems videos , following her round b and m , girls nights with Sophie , since Jamie came along it’s just yawn cozy boring beige more beige , brag brag brag more beige I can’t relate to her anymore. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 25

koa123

It's crazy to me that YouTubers are so out of touch with reality that they don't know that BooHoo hauls when you're promoting a sustainable brand isn't okay. The world changed a lot in the last 2 years and we're in crisis mode with the environment, I personally don't want to see girls who are earning £10k a month from YT doing hauls for fast fashion brands every other week (promoting them when they can afford not to, likely sending those clothes to the tip soon after) and refusing to talk about anything real at the risk of being demonetised, on this note if you're online to entertain I also don't want to watch you stir your coffee in slow motion 3 days a week - do your job and be creative to find a good medium of things that people actually want to watch as time evolves? I feel like a lot of YTs are stuck in 2016, the world has moved on, evolve.

Reactions: 24

Flossieb

So in the newest video Gemma explains she will be making changes to the house and that there will be "lots and lots of changes" which she will be *able to tell us about* very soon................I think you guys may be right about her being pregnant! The smile on her face when she said it makes me really think it now! I'm thinking she's not past the 12 week mark yet but will reveal it around Christmas

• Wow
  • Sad
I enjoyed Gemma’s Christmas content a few years back- The cute intros, the shopping trips, the excitement and giddiness, the gift exchanges etc. There will be more content to follow but that tree decorating video was a piss poor effort!! I couldn’t believe that was the same person who is known for her elaborate Christmas vlogs. Since when is a 10 minute video in one week a full-time job?!

I saw on Instagram that she had been gifted a pair of Ballenciaga trainers from Farfetch and you could get discount. Out of interest, I checked to see what price they were, prices varied between £625 and £750. Who in their right mind could afford that. I messaged her saying that she was unrealistic about people being able to afford these prices. She messaged me saying that I was rude and has now blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha

amyy

VIP Member
Well I usually quite enjoy these decorating videos, but this was the most depressing I've ever watched, no love or festive cheer at all in this video.

Wheres Jamie? Does he not help? Why didn't she show the whole putting up of the tree and adding all the decroations around the house, she could have made like an hour long video out out of it but no, she just stroked some chocolates and put a bauble on a tree ffs

something has seriously happened with her, she's not right

• Haha

Imaprincess1998

Just watched the cosy fall routine and I can’t get over how unrealistic her morning routines are?? What’s with the fake “soft” voice and the slow motion pouring ect. Who really puts that much effort into coffees and pancakes it’s just so fake 😂 she’s deffo gone overboard on the “fall” stuff 😂

• Haha

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She says she wants to smell like pumpkin all the time, has she actually smelled a real pumpkin, they bloody stink!!

• Haha
  • Sick

amyy

VIP Member
I was slightly looking forward to a festive video, but it was just shit, she seems depressed af. Either that or she's an actual robot

What's happened to all the vlogs with friends, the in shop videos, the cheery Gemma she used to portray? Seems like her life just revolves around cooking dinner for Jamie and beige fucking jumpers, she needs to sort herself out ASAP if she wants to keep her audience

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
It gives me the heebie jeebies that she's not put curtains or blinds on her kitchen doors and the fact it looks onto a pitch black area, fuck that

• Haha

Beee

Gemma in her next life….
Especially in that nightdress 😣
(Even got the puppet poses down 😉)

- A cozy white company candle from Christmases past
(I know I’m goin to hell 🙈🤣😂😂)
47F3B69D-DE5C-40B9-93BE-0CC249E1C4E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Well guys, we guessed it. Hay and an ungodly amount of pumpkins to add to her giant collection.
Its not even styled nicely, randomly placed pumpkins and not nearly enough of them... its so p ainfully obvious she has no sense of design, composotion or anything really, she doesnt even know how to copy properly... wtf

Spinidge

VIP Member
If she genuinely loves Autumn that much, she should be getting on down to the local village hall and partaking in some Harvest Festival action. Although that would involve mixing with the locals and is possibly beneath Miss Two Range Rovers. You never know, she might turn up with a couple of tinned peaches and evap milk! Hopes and prayers the autumn porch reveal isn't blown away by tonight's strong winds. 🤭

• Haha

star_girl_

I was watching an old one of her vlogmas type videos were she and Sophie went foodshopping then went home & had on the lycra Grinch hoodies and at the end gemma & Sophie are having a little deep chat and Gemma is explaining she has days were she feels like she is literally outside her body watching herself do things - I think she was describing depersonalization? I think her mental health is quite fragile and she seems depressed lately- I think this is why she is avoiding alcohol guys I honestly don't think she is pregnant but I could be wrong
That’s true, perhaps she’s on antidepressants and can’t drink while on them

I want Grinch Gemma back

Same!!!! She seemed genuinely happy back then…

CB0A8E30-49BB-4C0E-AF47-625F27AE8C76.png
B856DBA7-54C5-49C8-88DC-6288B252181D.png
02BC207B-3773-4D18-A1CE-BB2B40F9DF19.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

clairelouise2

The slow mo vids are so ridiculous, I mean how bored must she be? Making the same videos week after week.

she doesn’t even do recipes most of the time as it’s bought in stuff from Waitrose etc, if I was home all the time I’d cook from scratch

edit - also is it me or has she changed her accent, I was watching some of her old vids with Sophie and she sounds different now, like she’s trying to sound posh

Last edited:

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Have just been watching the emergency video from Martin Lewis (money saving expert) on You Tube and when he said some people will be choosing whether to heat or eat this winter with the energy price rises it made me wonder how people will view You Tubers rubbing people's noses in it with their constant buying of expensive cars, candles, furniture, clothes etc and then proceeding to replace them within a year...... It doesn't bode well.

• Heart