Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she has had her lips done again.
Is it just me but she looks terrifying like the Tim Burton blue character idk what shes called maybe bride something. Exactly the same face. Does anyone have a pic pre injection

Reactions: 6
Take the hint Gemma...Dissolve
Screenshot_20211017-015714_Instagram.jpg

Also how high is the filter on her camera her hair is one big blur 😳

Reactions: 9
Does anyone deffo think she’s pregnant from her latest video? She says she ‘feels bad not sharing everything’ and has been emotional about everything recently. Hmmm I think she is pregooo

Reactions: 12
She is pregnanttttttt. So many clues in the haul vid it's insane and how in the try on snipits she will show front and then quickly moved to the back. No side views

Reactions: 10
If she's pregnant which room will be the nursery? also she does realise you cant do things for a baby in slow motion right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone deffo think she’s pregnant from her latest video? She says she ‘feels bad not sharing everything’ and has been emotional about everything recently. Hmmm I think she is pregooo
I defo got that vibe. I know she likes oversized clothes but jesus christ they were massive. The try on clip was weird and cut off quickly. Saying she's emotional but doesn't know why. I will be very shocked if she is pregnant because she doesn't seem ready at all and from what she's said about not wanting kids for a long time. I thought she wanted to go on he big american road trip to (copy) follow what Elle darby did?

That bloody leg forward pose is grating on me! as for preggo, I think she just likes looking like a frumpy sack in her ''shackets''!! Oh and the BEIGE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, shes just a beige frump!!

Is it just me but she looks terrifying like the Tim Burton blue character idk what shes called maybe bride something. Exactly the same face. Does anyone have a pic pre injection
The sausage lips are just awful, I cannot understand why she thinks they look good

Her lips have been fit to burst for ages
She said ages ago, she was getting them disolved but yet they get bigger and bigger. Gross! just gross!

Last edited:

The sausage lips are just awful, I cannot understand why she thinks they look good

She said ages ago, she was getting them disolved but yet they get bigger and bigger. Gross! just gross!
I just have to say... your posting name is just brill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The lips are so rubbery looking, when I see them I just want them to be popped with a pin. They look so uncomfortable. I hope they don’t cause her any serious long term pain…

How many shackets do u need? How many are made in plastic? How many fake leather pants do u need? How many are damaged that u threw out the bin? The age of buying cheap quality tit is over. Unless u cant afford it. But u can affoed it and ur wasteful. Shame on u

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched 10 mins of her recent video and got bored. BooHoo are dreadful, sell fast fashion and like the above member said cheap and plastic.

It was a sponsored video so she would have been paid and got it all for free. It doesn’t appeal to me at all, along with all the other tat the likes of Pretty Litte Thing, Shein, misguided etc sell.

if you wore them clothes out you would be sweating from all the polyester and man made fibres.

Reactions: 15
The "haul" was all over the place and the eloquence was awful, per usual. So much babbling, not finding the right words, repeating sentences. Maybe I should have watched it at 1,25 x speed like I usually do because this was a pain to get through.

• Haha
I watched 10 mins of her recent video and got bored. BooHoo are dreadful, sell fast fashion and like the above member said cheap and plastic.

It was a sponsored video so she would have been paid and got it all for free. It doesn’t appeal to me at all, along with all the other tat the likes of Pretty Litte Thing, Shein, misguided etc sell.

if you wore them clothes out you would be sweating from all the polyester and man made fibres.
Absolute trash and has made me really dislike her now. An instant turn off for any YouTuber, never hit the unsubscribe button so fast!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.