Gemma Louise Miles #6 couldn't survive without copy & paste, eco friendly but 90% waste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing Laura meachem won’t be getting one of those pr packages she’s sending out 🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I noticed she follows this girl Jamie Genivive. Her brand is called ‘vive muse’. Could be a reach, but Gemma seems like she’s just pinching ideas from other influencers non stop. I doubt she even knew was a muse was before she started her brand :sneaky:
She didn't, it was jamie who explained to her what it meant.

Reactions: 5
Okay, thanks. I hope the new house is in a nicer area than the one she currently lives in. To go from her beautiful little cottage to that soulless building site seemed nuts to me.

Reactions: 7
I know a few people have already said this but my god, those lips 🙀 what the hell happened? Think I’d take a few days off filming looking like that, but knowing money hungry Gemma she doesn’t. Thought she was going to get them dissolved?

Reactions: 9
I know a few people have already said this but my god, those lips 🙀 what the hell happened? Think I’d take a few days off filming looking like that, but knowing money hungry Gemma she doesn’t. Thought she was going to get them dissolved?
She mentioned on the vlog last night that she was getting them dissolved this next week I think so not sure what was going on with them. They are a right mess aren’t they x

Okay, thanks. I hope the new house is in a nicer area than the one she currently lives in. To go from her beautiful little cottage to that soulless building site seemed nuts to me.
I’m pretty sure the field going onto her garden will be worked on at some point as the new house she’s bought is also a new build...

Why would you get your lips topped up before getting them dissolved, gunna be messed up with or without filler.
She’s crazy.

Reactions: 8
How can anyone not notice those lips she has put all this cream on them too like itch relief e45 abs if it’s eczema then that will just feed it. Very weird they look bigger than ever she did say she is getting them dissolved and then refilled again so I wonder if this is all filmed in the wrong chronological order x

Reactions: 4
Ah no I missed getting my new thread idea in.., but here it is anyway... #7 Gemma Louise Miles and her blurry face, Girl OF Muse that’s such a WASTE... of fabric
Next thread maybe 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.