Gemma Louise Miles #6 couldn't survive without copy & paste, eco friendly but 90% waste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite bit is the title of her new vlog. 'Pizza night with friends'. No gemma, don't try and make out you have actual friends.. those said 'friends' are the girls you are paying to model your copy cat range!

Reactions: 20
My favourite bit is the title of her new vlog. 'Pizza night with friends'. No gemma, don't try and make out you have actual friends.. those said 'friends' are the girls you are paying to model your copy cat range!
I notice she mentioned her friend Tiffany (who makes the chocolate, Chunkydunk Chocs) ... she was there helping. But no Sophie! Sophie would have been a perfect model for Gemma's sloth wear/lounge wear whatever it is.

I notice she mentioned her friend Tiffany (who makes the chocolate, Chunkydunk Chocs) ... she was there helping. But no Sophie! Sophie would have been a perfect model for Gemma's sloth wear/lounge wear whatever it is.
Not saying Sophie is a sloth lol ... but perfect model material.

Reactions: 17

Not saying Sophie is a sloth lol ... but perfect model material.

That to me would suggest these definitely been a falling out!

Reactions: 15
Literally just came here to say this! Said this last time and I’ll say it again.. NO one is messaging her about her christmas content. Just so funny that she ‘planned all her Christmas content today’ and somebody happens to ask her about it at the end of bleeping may 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally just came here to say this! Said this last time and I’ll say it again.. NO one is messaging her about her christmas content. Just so funny that she ‘planned all her Christmas content today’ and somebody happens to ask her about it at the end of bleeping may 🤣
Definitely makes me laugh so much, I mean I love Xmas but definitely not thinking about it in may that’s for sure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See Gemma is back to asking herself questions on her latest q&a 🙄🥱

She is pathetic🤦‍♂️ she always tries To pretend To be this quirky girl and snickers about do others think about random stuff like her thats not even funny or relatable.

And the questions she get asked are always like how are you so amazing boo xxxx whats ur morning routine xxxxxx yeah sure bore me To death. Such a sad little life she leads and she has zero friends. She used To be so different even when you think the Ibiza vlogs etc. She just has her head so deep in her arse in her fake imaginary life.

Reactions: 16
Im having such a moody moment with influencers like her today. How is it most of us need to slave away in offices for 40 hours a week, yet this witch just rips off other people’s ideas for a living and makes 1000s in a month? Reconsidering my life choices rn lol

Reactions: 31
Im having such a moody moment with influencers like her today. How is it most of us need to slave away in offices for 40 hours a week, yet this witch just rips off other people’s ideas for a living and makes 1000s in a month? Reconsidering my life choices rn lol
Very that! XD

At the same time, who are these people that enjoy watching 15 of the same girls?? I feel like it's so weird to be so obsessed with the same type of person, same style, same aesthetic? Maybe I'm odd but if I would follow an Elle Darby type of person I would be bored to death to follow the same type of girl, with the same type of look, aesthetic, and content? And it's not like with music or other media where you can enjoy different type of genres... There are SO many of these YouTubers/Instagram girls who are like identical twins at this point, in looks, style, their houses... and it's weirding me out.
I dunno, I'm questioning my life choices every day in general, but mostly I question who the people are that are actually giving them the clout? So very weird...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what happened with her and Laura Meachem another YouTuber? Also back in the day Sophie would of been there taking photos at the girl of muse shoot and helping out but she wasn't there and no mention of her and just vanished but she still likes all pics? It's so so weird. It must be Jamie.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened with her and Laura Meachem another YouTuber? Also back in the day Sophie would of been there taking photos at the girl of muse shoot and helping out but she wasn't there and no mention of her and just vanished but she still likes all pics? It's so so weird. It must be Jamie.
I was thinking this. I know another tattler reached out to Laura recently to ask of Laura knew Gemma as a lot of the content was similar and Laura said she didn’t know her but I’m sure I remember a video around a year or so ago when Gemma visited Laura’s house

Reactions: 8
I was thinking this. I know another tattler reached out to Laura recently to ask of Laura knew Gemma as a lot of the content was similar and Laura said she didn’t know her but I’m sure I remember a video around a year or so ago when Gemma visited Laura’s house

I think they were friendly but after they went to Croatia on the St Moritz PR trip in 2019 they never mentioned it other again. Obviously it’s all fake friendships anyway nothing meaning full to any of these insta huns friendships with other insta huns!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.