Gemma Louise Miles #6 couldn't survive without copy & paste, eco friendly but 90% waste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had an autumn vlog come up on my feed from 16 October 2019 with Sophie and I started pining 😭. Gemma living in the cottage, pre teeth, acting totally different. Still has the mattress lips, though......

Reactions: 12
Who thinks Gemma is hunting down shops for her cosy christmas already noticed some shops are sneaking bits in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG have you ever seen a more boring person/house? even the bleeping coffee pods are beige! the clothes she bought were cream/taupe/beige, and why has she got cushions on the bottom of the console table? :oops:

Reactions: 15
Why does she always shower and get her jammies/longue wear only to then cook her evening meal? She probably goes to bed smelling of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG have you ever seen a more boring person/house? even the bleeping coffee pods are beige! the clothes she bought were cream/taupe/beige, and why has she got cushions on the bottom of the console table? :oops:
Lmao 🤣 I saw the cushion and thought..wtf!

Reactions: 6
I tried watching but omg shes copying what japanese you tubers do now with the music 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why the hell is she drowning her lovely figure in frumpy clothes that are too big. I’ve struggled with my weight for many years and if I ever look as good as her I would be showing it off. She won’t be this young and pretty forever.

Reactions: 10
She said in her latest video she’s been buying autumn decor for 2 or 3 months. So, so sad. Also, what happens to last years decor? Can she not reuse that? Guess not because she has a shopping addiction.

Also I get decorating for parties or people coming over but it’s just for her and Jamie to sit in the house and take pictures. Such a fake life

Reactions: 13
She is absolutely cringe….. everything I’ve been searching for this… it’s my absolute favourite……. This girls cannot do a video without an advert!! She is literally the dullest emptiest person.. they way she gets excited about anything is cringe…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
£30 for 3 poxy white company pumpkins whilst there are still people struggling from the after effects the major pandemic has brought upon hundreds of families it makes me so mad

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.