Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You know what bugs me? All the pamper nights. All the “me days”. All the relaxing, cozy days. Hun, why do you even need to relax? What you taking a break from? You do bugger all! These things are for tired, over worked people who actually need a break, Your whole life is practically lived in a coma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not bitching here but does anyone actually genuinely know why Sophie is never any vlogs anymore, its really sad feel like shes been dropped like a sack of spuds 🙈😢 i know Gemma said just cause any of her friends aren’t in any of her vlogs as much doesn’t mean they aren’t friends they might not want to be in them, which is also true but it does just feel like shes been dropped for Jamie 😢 of thats the case some friend!! Gemma has done a Q&A a few times and every Q&A i ask what’s happened to Gemma she ignores it. I miss the old Gemma, shes changed so much. Shes grown as a person and flourished but feel like her content isn’t that great anymore. Sorry Gemma if you read this. I watched her from day dot and shes changed so much. BRING SOPHIE BACK!! should NEVER ditch your friends for a lad cause its the friends who are their to pick up the pieces. Very sad!!
Omg yes! I remember when my sister recommended her to me and I binged watched all of her videos. The ones when Sophie would come over to her cottage house and they would get ready to go out with a glass of wine. Messing around and being silly. When they went to Ibiza and did the say it or shot it videos in the hot tub. They were so relatable just two young girls on holiday having a nice time. Then she met Jamie... ditched Sophie and her soul was slowly drained out of her. Now it is like she is trying so hard to be someone she is not. You can totally tell it is Jamie by the way her videos are edited and he even calls himself a 'creative director'. Her slowly pouring cups of coffee in the morning and her fake 'soothing' voice. I honestly cannot stand the girl now and neither can my sister who recommended her to me in the first place. You have lost yourself Gemma even though you will probably tell us you have 'found' yourself. Boring.

Reactions: 36
I think you just wear them when you’re rolling about at home placing online orders, pouring coffee in slow-mo and using your face vibrator.
Of course why didn’t I think of that! Ideal for slowly drawing back my curtains at 11am (but pretending it’s 6am) and making an indulgent smoothie bowl for breakfast in my authentic antique wooden bowl from home sense and of course laying on my bed drinking from my 2 gallon bottle of water whilst manifesting the perfect Christmas in June✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hi2255008811

I actually feel sorry for her now. She seems so miserable, there’s no life left in her in her new video. She’s just throwing money at everything to try and make herself happy but money doesn’t solve everything. She clearly doesn’t leave the house or have friends and I think it’s really sad. Money can’t buy friends unfortunately. I actually feel like that vlog had absolutely nothing in it except an ad, making coffee, having a bath and showing new things she’s bought. What a sad little life….

We just want to see the old Gemma that would do fun things with Sophie and just laugh non stop, we don’t care about all the tat you buy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Oh I noticed this too! All the influencers say this now! Makes my teeth itch 😬
And the word perfect 😑😑😑 absolutely sick to death of that word.

And the way they all say it as well 🙄perrrFECtt 🤮

I seriously doubt Jamie is physically abusing her come on guys this is getting silly now. You can’t make such serious accusations like those after only seeing snippets of their life. It just isn’t fair. I get it’s a gossip site but I think it’s just too far

Reactions: 32

ToastyTuesdays

Im having such a moody moment with influencers like her today. How is it most of us need to slave away in offices for 40 hours a week, yet this bitch just rips off other people’s ideas for a living and makes 1000s in a month? Reconsidering my life choices rn lol

Reactions: 31

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
For the money, there is no room in that house! The kitchen isn’t even big enough for an island, it’s more or less the same size as her old kitchen by the time they put a dining table in and you couldn’t swing a cat in their living room now the settee has been put in. The cats are indoor cats so they won’t be able to just have those bifold doors open because the cats will be away and squished on that fast road. She is far too far away from her mam and it’s not exactly ‘country living’ is it. I don’t think she has thought this through at all.

I agree! The house is actually TINY for that money. Did they even consider or measure for furniture?

They are on a busy road - did i see a national speed limit sign? Not good for the cats who are not trained to go outside properly and will bolt it through that flimsy fence and get lost. Whatever national speed limit road also isn't good in the dark and winter when you are trying to get out of your driveway onto a wet, foggy or icy road!!! Drivers in Norfolk notoriously crazy for speeding and overtaking.

Shared driveway, or at least entrance road - which is not a good idea in case you fall out with neighbours. Because of the shared entrance and parking there isn't much garden at the front. The back garden also really boring and I think the fence needs sorting

While it's nice to be on the end house as it seems more spacious its actually more risky for break ins. Between the fence you could hurdle and the side of the house being open its actually a bit risky.

The rooms were actually quite small and the house is no bigger than hers is now. In her main bedroom the sockets were set so tight on the back wall i bet you could only just get a double bed in. Once they got the bed and side tables in, no room for a chest of drawers or even a wardrobe! This means other bedrooms can't be bedrooms really, as they need space to put all their crap! Imagine buying a £450K house and saying your guests could just have a sofa bed. How weird!!!

Do they really need an office each?!?!!!???? Where will they have meetings, or will they need a loft conversion to build a boardroom?

For a modern house it lacked storage and sockets all seemed to be in odd places which constricted their furniture layout. I don't know what they think they will gain putting double doors from living room to dining room. They will actually lose two walls, one they could put a sofa against, one they could put a TV on!!!

The kitchen is not that big and i didn't like the cold grey units and it pained me watching her chop food directly on the worktops, probably scractched already!!! Kitchen and diner look the same size as her house now

As for the garden, the roar of the A47 was horrid. Who knows what the farmer will put in that field next year? The crop now looks attractive, but it wont be in the autumn when he slings slurry (shit) all over it. You literally cannot imagine the stench of this if you grew up in a city it's putrid. My throat has never hurt so much from living in that area as you don't realise how powerful the chemicals are that they spray on the fields during the year, literally my throat felt like it was closing up! give me city car fumes anyday!

Living next to a working farm won't be paradise as she imagines, and i noticed that the farmer has big outbuildings behind those houses, so i imagine lots of noisy machinery will be being driven back to that shed.

I dont know much about farming, but i think crop rotation is likely so it wont be green fields year round he/she wont be planting for instagram. what if the farmer decides he prefers to put pigs on that field or more than likely - sell it for housing! As they are the end terrace, they will be next to the new through road.

On the garden tour i thought suggesting fire pits, BBQs, pizza ovens go next to the fence with the neighbour was just taking the piss really as your just firing smoke into someones house, while you have space at the end or side of your garden for something not to disturb people. Bit risky when you're sharing the entrance to the driveway! People get pissed off easily these days, especially as we are all stuck at home. Last thing you really need is two twats with a BBQ just under your bedroom window squealing and filming you tube videos.

They are pretty far from anything and anyone, so while it seems like a novelty, it's actually very claustrophic if you are used to being in a city or a town or nearer to family, you end up feeling very trapped.

Honestly more i saw of the tour, more I thought they had been ROBBED. For that money in that area, I would be expecting LUXURY and HUGE HOUSE with walk in wardrobes, large rooms and a big WOW factor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

JJ17

Not bitching here but does anyone actually genuinely know why Sophie is never any vlogs anymore, its really sad feel like shes been dropped like a sack of spuds 🙈😢 i know Gemma said just cause any of her friends aren’t in any of her vlogs as much doesn’t mean they aren’t friends they might not want to be in them, which is also true but it does just feel like shes been dropped for Jamie 😢 of thats the case some friend!! Gemma has done a Q&A a few times and every Q&A i ask what’s happened to Gemma she ignores it. I miss the old Gemma, shes changed so much. Shes grown as a person and flourished but feel like her content isn’t that great anymore. Sorry Gemma if you read this. I watched her from day dot and shes changed so much. BRING SOPHIE BACK!! should NEVER ditch your friends for a lad cause its the friends who are their to pick up the pieces. Very sad!!

Reactions: 30
Healthy breakfast video.
it’s a 7.57 minute video - 2.47 of it was an advert!! To have 33% of your video just being an advert is really poor. And then the rest of the content just was boring - why not put effort into the content rather that the advert? It’s just Disrespectful to subscribers?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Countryside home when it’s near a main road 🤣🤣 stop trying to be something you’re not. Embarassing Lydia Millen wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Last vlog she says she feels unsettled. Seems like she's having a mental breakdown, she says she needs a routine in her life, no kidding, you have no job, all leisure and no work is a real problem. You have to do something, anything to keep u busy is good for the soul and then you have the bubble bath, the yoga, the face mask, that's how it is. But her whole life it's all cozy and relaxation, after a while u gonna feel like ur floating on a cloud, almost like a ghost, just existing out here doing nothing of value in the end... she says she wants a routine but then says i need to journal, i need to do yoga, but "ive never been able to because ive been busy". BUSY?
B U S Y?
B U S YYYYYYYY?!!!!
Seek a therapist, NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Spinidge

VIP Member
Why do they need a range rover each when neither of them go anywhere? Why do they need an office each when neither of them do any work? She could just sit on her sofa editing herself making a coffee. The living room seems so isolated from the rest of the house, they definitely need to knock through. I just got bored after the kitchen as the whole house looks the same, one bland room after another. But wait, she's going to add panelling like every other Instagrammer. Yawn! I just hope it doesn't stink too much when the farmer starts muck spreading.

• Haha
Reactions: 27