Gemma Louise Miles #6 couldn't survive without copy & paste, eco friendly but 90% waste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this. I know another tattler reached out to Laura recently to ask of Laura knew Gemma as a lot of the content was similar and Laura said she didn’t know her but I’m sure I remember a video around a year or so ago when Gemma visited Laura’s house
Omg they deffo do know eachother 🤣 the first time Jamie and Gemma met, Laura went on the night out with them and Jamie’s friend. God the lot of them are so embarrassing!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm definitely feeling the same way. I work 40 hours per week in an office and currently facing pregnancy discrimination but I can't quit because it's my livelihood. Yet people like Gemma do the odd video on YouTube, get sent a tit tonne of free expensive stuff and drive around in Range Rovers. I might just be bitter and twisted that I have no choice but to face my hole of a boss everyday and she doesn't but damn am I also reconsidering my life choices 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I checked Allison Bickerstaff after another mentioned it and it’s absolutely true , G so copies her. Her page and colours look v similar to Allison’s . It’s obviously where she got the idea for hats and dresses.

Reactions: 8
Checked in to see if Gemma had any originality yet. Of course the answer was no. 1st pic Elle Darby a week ago, 2nd pic yours truly today
Sorry to say, she really fucked up her lips and teeth. She 'topped up' her bleeping top lip again. Looking like she has a bleeping sausage for a top lip again. Which is so swollen that she can't speak normally. And the bleeping shaved teeth are the biggest mistake she has made. Her own teeth looked just fine and cute. If she would've been my friend i would've told her; 'listen asshole, you're good just the way you are'! Definitely don't change your teeth and stop with the fillers. But contrary to what ' miss Be your own copy and paste' says, i am not her friend, but still don't hold ill will when i say to stop the bleeping fillers gemma!! You look like you've been punched on the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I checked Allison Bickerstaff after another mentioned it and it’s absolutely true , G so copies her. Her page and colours look v similar to Allison’s . It’s obviously where she got the idea for hats and dresses.
That was me who mentioned Allison Bickerstaff indeed. I think it's the worst idea to copy Allison if i was Gemma, to be honest. Allison is such a positive person and really got her own style. Not only with her pictures and youtube video's, but also in her home. She doesn't care what others may think about it. If you'll be nice to her she well be nice to you. Also Allison ALWAYS responds to private Instagram messages.. I guess Gemma can learn from her after all.

Reactions: 6
As someone who suffers from uti's regularly I was always shocked by how much stuff she put in the bath- loads of bubble bath etc then a lush bath bomb on top- then lo and behold she mentioned getting water infections a lot in her last vlog, not surprised!

Reactions: 17
Sorry to say, she really fucked up her lips and teeth. She 'topped up' her bleeping top lip again. Looking like she has a bleeping sausage for a top lip again. Which is so swollen that she can't speak normally. And the bleeping shaved teeth are the biggest mistake she has made. Her own teeth looked just fine and cute. If she would've been my friend i would've told her; 'listen asshole, you're good just the way you are'! Definitely don't change your teeth and stop with the fillers. But contrary to what ' miss Be your own copy and paste' says, i am not her friend, but still don't hold ill will when i say to stop the bleeping fillers gemma!! You look like you've been punched on the mouth.
She did what to her teeth?! 😳

Reactions: 1
Healthy breakfast video.
it’s a 7.57 minute video - 2.47 of it was an advert!! To have 33% of your video just being an advert is really poor. And then the rest of the content just was boring - why not put effort into the content rather that the advert? It’s just Disrespectful to subscribers?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Healthy breakfast video.
it’s a 7.57 minute video - 2.47 of it was an advert!! To have 33% of your video just being an advert is really poor. And then the rest of the content just was boring - why not put effort into the content rather that the advert? It’s just Disrespectful to subscribers?
She literally does this constantly ad ad ad she’s such a money grabber!

Reactions: 16
I'm definitely feeling the same way. I work 40 hours per week in an office and currently facing pregnancy discrimination but I can't quit because it's my livelihood. Yet people like Gemma do the odd video on YouTube, get sent a tit tonne of free expensive stuff and drive around in Range Rovers. I might just be bitter and twisted that I have no choice but to face my hole of a boss everyday and she doesn't but damn am I also reconsidering my life choices 😂
Join the pregnancy thread and share you story someone might be able to offer advise some
Women in the group have had various issues at work etc x sorry please don’t come for me for being off topic. I also feel like considering my life choices however all
Of her videos are the same and Christ I would hate to be so beige x

Came back to say I haven’t watched Gemma for a bit so I thought I would put her on..... WHAT THE duck HAS HAPPENED TO HER LIPS LIKE WTF 😳 I AM FLABBERGASTED 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Join the pregnancy thread and share you story someone might be able to offer advise some
Women in the group have had various issues at work etc x sorry please don’t come for me for being off topic. I also feel like considering my life choices however all
Of her videos are the same and Christ I would hate to be so beige x

Came back to say I haven’t watched Gemma for a bit so I thought I would put her on..... WHAT THE duck HAS HAPPENED TO HER LIPS LIKE WTF 😳 I AM FLABBERGASTED 🧐
A couple of weeks ago she said she wanted to get her lips dissolved as she wanted the natural look😂 she’s had them pumped up even more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A couple of weeks ago she said she wanted to get her lips dissolved as she wanted the natural look😂 she’s had them pumped up even more!!
They look awful like why would you do that I said the same thing to my partner once you plump them up so much and hers were big they must have to refill or they might look like a deflated balloon x

Reactions: 5
Awkward moment when you create a brand with the tagline "be your own muse", when that's exactly what you're NOT 🤣.

Should be "peruse other muses, claim them as yous and copy beige hues"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I noticed she follows this girl Jamie Genivive. Her brand is called ‘vive muse’. Could be a reach, but Gemma seems like she’s just pinching ideas from other influencers non stop. I doubt she even knew was a muse was before she started her brand :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.