Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you lot are just cynical and negative. I have been manifesting for 2 weeks now and already I've seen signs of the universe rewarding me. For example, I keep seeing seagulls, and today, one even pooped on me! As if that isnt a sign?!?! I could feel the positive vibrations from the seagulls gut, entering my body and filling me with positivity. I believe I manifested being sjat on by a bird, it's working!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering she was ‘broken into’ before (remember that one) she sure feels comfortable discussing so many details about her new house that you can actually go find her exact new house on rightmove! Or has she forgotten about that whole saga in which Jamie conveniently came back into her life to install the security cameras 😂

The ‘fashion brand’ would be more believable if she had actually spoke about it on her YouTube and said that she didn’t agree with clothes from nastygal boohoo etc. Hypocritical I think and just an excuse to flog the clothes at a higher price point. I wonder how sustainable they really are!
do people not believe that she was broken into? I’m confused

Its so frustrating when "influencers" state they're so tired and burnt out from doing their job when they're recording hauls of them wasting cash. Im genuinely curious as to how much a month she actually makes, cos she's been doing "cosy" vlogs for months on bleeping end and her views to subscribers ratio - I don't believe she will earn anywhere NEAR 50K a month. Maybe that's why her and Jamie started another fad company to try earn some quick coin but still don't see near the 50K mark
In one of her assumptions she mentioned that she makes over 10k a month I believe which isn't surprising, YTs of her size who have been open about adsense and sponserships have said they make £2k-5k a month (over £10k during vlogmas as advertisers pay more), £2k+ from affiliate links and anywhere from £2k minimum - £10k for a brand deal depending what's included, one post is less, posting on Inta, YouTube multiple times can hit over £10k easy.. I imagine she makes around £8k on a bad month and £11k+ on a good month.. this is why I was so surprised when influencers who continued working throughout the pandemic decided to give away designer bags instead of offering to pay towards someones rent/mortgage or giving away £1k in cash or whatever considering most of us need that after this year.. my year of mortgage payments is definitely not even half of what she makes in a month and that would have been lifechanging for someone like me if they'd said they would give away something like that..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In one of her assumptions she mentioned that she makes over 10k a month I believe which isn't surprising, YTs of her size who have been open about adsense and sponserships have said they make £2k-5k a month (over £10k during vlogmas as advertisers pay more), £2k+ from affiliate links and anywhere from £2k minimum - £10k for a brand deal depending what's included, one post is less, posting on Inta, YouTube multiple times can hit over £10k easy.. I imagine she makes around £8k on a bad month and £11k+ on a good month.. this is why I was so surprised when influencers who continued working throughout the pandemic decided to give away designer bags instead of offering to pay towards someones rent/mortgage or giving away £1k in cash or whatever considering most of us need that after this year.. my year of mortgage payments is definitely not even half of what she makes in a month and that would have been lifechanging for someone like me if they'd said they would give away something like that..
Oh wow!!! I didn't realise it would be that much jeez. Yeah I totally agree, it's been such a difficult past year for so so many people losing jobs and struggling with money etc that people would have much appreciated help towards bills than flaunting a silly designer bag. It's a shame cos I think money goes to all their heads and they completely change

Reactions: 6
Gemma is releasing a new filter preset for lightroom! Just got an email because I bought one of her filters ages ago (don’t ask why, it was a mistake lol)
C8390273-4152-40EF-8A6B-BE6014D21CEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
On Instagram - type her name into the 'Tags' section then scroll down the hashtags until you find something worth £425,000

20210424_033106.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Inhale confidence and exhale comparison? How does one exhale comparison? I think they made a mistake there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she edited her jaw in this new pic? I’ve been feeling really insecure about my jaw recently but I’m realising so many of these influencers are actually just creating entire new jaws so I shouldn’t feel too bad!!
CF3EC1FC-3AEA-48AC-86D2-635B3271BB5F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has she edited her jaw in this new pic? I’ve been feeling really insecure about my jaw recently but I’m realising so many of these influencers are actually just creating entire new jaws so I shouldn’t feel too bad!!
View attachment 544025

Does anyone actually know what she looks like 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣 she Edits and puts so many filters on her pics and vids its impossible To know 😏🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.