Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a hypocrite, when has she ever been bothered about sustainable fashion

I can't believe the shite 'girl of muse' is spouting on the website also. 'You don't need to be accepted by others, you need to accept yourself'- yet Gemma is writing she need's to lose 20 pounds in her to do list. Pathetic...wont last 5 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what his boy mates think of that Instagram pic of him wearing them silly old lady wired rim glasses? I feel like it's just them two together constantly.
View attachment 536104

I’m so angry. They’ve founded a business off of fast fashion and have the nerve to spout this crap?

have contacted the account holder and reported
Already I'm put off by 'our'. As if she can't do anything without this boy. I don't want a brand with some sponging unattractive boy involved for no reason at all. So are they making clothes? I don't understand. I really think she could do so much better! Her and Sophie should of got together and done something and I would of been a bit interested. Why do young girls think life is pointless without a guy in it telling you what to do? It's shows like love island and crap like that making it look bad if your single, or not surgically enhanced and fake in some way that matches everyone else on the planet but that's another post. 😣

Reactions: 17
Aaaaaaaand it’s finally here............but all it is is a sickly sweet blurb confirming it’s a fashion line but no actual products to see🙄

Reactions: 11
Howling at ‘Girl of Muse’ mocking the “Live, Laugh, Love” stuff as if they’re some forward thinking design experts. 100% when it was in fashion she would of been jumping right on the trend 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A mortgage being approved doesn’t really mean that. The sale can still fall through. If the surveys come back with problems, it can stop the sale. This happens after the mortgage gets approved. Does Gemma really think that you complete within a week of your offer being accepted on a house?
You will be waiting at least 2 months and probably a lot longer before you exchange on contracts.

The house still says "Under Offer" on Rightmove.

It's a new build. 4 bedroom Detached house.
Guide price £425,000

20210419_111851.jpg

Reactions: 8
Just did a reverse image search on one of the photos along side one of her uber inspirational quotes, and its been lifted from a website for PCOS 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just did a reverse image search on one of the photos along side one of her uber inspirational quotes, and its been lifted from a website for PCOS 🙃

The audacity of this.

2E62B677-DD5C-4EF8-A6B1-C1797EFC0C0A.jpeg

And the nerve to say they’re better than “Live, Laugh, Love” when they can’t even quality check their own work. Think the dears mean “exhale compassion”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I'm wrong coz I don't follow her and had to unsub from her YT last week too. But we haven't actually seen any products yet have we?

I don't understand the way they are trying to drop teasers it makes no sense at all! Surely they should be showing snippets of the bleeping items they are selling!

Reactions: 13
You know your lips have been over-filled when it looks like you have a moustache .... or is that real fuzz ? :unsure:
20210419_135252.jpg

• Haha

Ok first off (graphic designer here rant incoming). The a u d a c i t y of them completely copying that other brand wtf? They haven’t even made it subtle! Actually copy and pasted the entire concept! I’d be suing for copyright if I was the original designer. It’s all good and well copying outfits on Pinterest , which let’s face it, she does all day long. But that is someone’s work! Disgusting. Take inspiration, but it’s not even subtle! You think if she has money she’d be willing to pay a design agency to come up with something unique?
Secondly, she can’t just steal images from google search. If she keeps doing that she’ll be caught. Unless it’s off a royalty free image host, or she pays for adobe stock. But we’ve established she’s a tight arse, except when paying for overdone lip filler

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i do feel that i dont need to hear her rambling on and on and on about her period and mood swings. And her feeling not part of a group and like the outsider because she is just a little homebody. FGS the problem is not the people - it is YOU

Reactions: 9
The house still says "Under Offer" on Rightmove.

It's a new build. 4 bedroom Detached house.
Guide price £425,000

View attachment 536237
it looks so bland and she wont even inject any colour into it. nice bathroom though.

Where is it?
I did a search following the wording in the above attachment screenshot. not sure how the original poster knew which house it was though

I typed this into google and it came up as the top result...

new home, due for completion spring 2021 four bedrooms family bathroom and principle ensuite sociable, open plan kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors to garden separate dining room sitting room with wood-burning stove garage and off road parking lawned garden with patio seating area 10 year architect guarantee

Reactions: 5
i do feel that i dont need to hear her rambling on and on and on about her period and mood swings. And her feeling not part of a group and like the outsider because she is just a little homebody. FGS the problem is not the people - it is YOU
I do feel like she is too far gone in her fantasy world to cultivate other relationships. Like people might not fit her aesthetic, or they might find it weird all she does is talk about being cosy. You can imagine her getting easily triggered if someone burst her little Lala land bubble

Reactions: 5
Not sure how the original poster knew which house it was though.

I found it by searching on rightmove.
I just used the filters
i.e.
The area (accidentally revealed by Gemma)
Detached house
New build
Sold or under offer
3+ bedrooms
£200,000+
Garage
Porch
Log burner etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The reveal is shocking! Completely inauthentic, Gemma is the absolute opposite of sustainable and has no “gift for all things fashion”

Even when completely ripping of someone else’s branding it still looks terrible. The layout of all the posts is so odd and along with the spacing makes it completely unreadable. The announcement has no direction and is just writing plonked on a page, half of which makes no sense and it’s completely unclear where to start reading. She needs to hire a proper graphic designer if she ever wants to be taken seriously Jamie is obviously not a professional and i think most of us could have done something better on a site like square space.

I also don’t understand why they are referring to themselves in both third and first person? At one point it’s first person “come join us” , “we envisioned” then switches to third person “together they came up with” and referring to themselves with their full names. It completely confused the branding as it seems like a home grown small business yet also like a big company with a professional designer writing down their story.

I think Gemma could have done really well with a brand that wasn’t clothing but something true to her interests and channel. Such as candles or manifestation stuff as it makes sense for her channel which isn’t all about slow fashion but relatable B&M hauls and clean with me videos. Seems like she’s been completely blindsided by Jamie and the rest of the youtube world to create something that doesn’t make sense for her as she tries to become beige and classy something she very clearly isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, new place is an 1:30ish from her mums who she pops in to see of an eve or day. pops her a hello fresh meal every week, drops gifts by or just has a cuppa which she harps on about regularly and how it's everything to her and a huge reason she moved to this current house as she hated not being able to do so in her cottage....... This screams jamie i don't think Norfolk was ever in her mind at any point. That's it just prize her away from her old life.......... Obsessive, narcissistic, arrogant toerag.

Shes plain stupid.

And wtf how much can she possibly copy elle, now shes having a hair transformation with extentions too ffs give it a rest. Clearly this house is also just another "anything u can do i can do better" suddenly wanting it all neutral too. Money waster

The way it says “Gemma Louise Miles realised her gift for all things fashion” erm sorry what? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.