Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks better in the unedited one! The filter makes her fake hair look even more fake. She looks so much better make up free any without ‘chavylocks’ or whatever that hair is called🤷🏻‍♀️
I've always hated those ratty extensions she wears. They are horrid and just look like they need a good wash and brush

Reactions: 4
This might come across as rude and witch so if so, I do apologise, I'm not saying it to be mean but just wondering.

I know Gemma always spoke about food and intermittent fasting etc before Jamie but since she got with him, all they do is eat snacks, cheese boards and drink loads of wine which in reality will make her put on weight. She must not be happy with her life with him if she's really wanting to lose 20lbs in such a short space of time.. 🙁

Reactions: 1
This might come across as rude and witch so if so, I do apologise, I'm not saying it to be mean but just wondering.

I know Gemma always spoke about food and intermittent fasting etc before Jamie but since she got with him, all they do is eat snacks, cheese boards and drink loads of wine which in reality will make her put on weight. She must not be happy with her life with him if she's really wanting to lose 20lbs in such a short space of time.. 🙁
I would say its more than normal to put on weight in a 'new' relationship. Ypu make more of an effort to make nice dinners or you'll have a 'treat' more often, drink more regular.

That being said, Gemma may well want to loose a little which she may have put on since being with Jamie but I still think 20lbs is too much on her already petite frame 😔

Reactions: 7
the ones I can read are:
Monthly income £50k (6m)
Income £500k (1y)
Buy 6 bedroom house (8m)
£500k savings (1y)
Be a millionaire (2y)
Lose 20 pounds (6m)
American road trip (2y)
Rent a house (landlord) (5y)
Villa in Santorini (5y)
Buy a Range Rover sport (5y)
Better money management (3m)
2 children boy+girl (10y)
Get 1m followers (3y)
Get 1m followers on Instagram (2y)
Buy a house in America(?) (10y)
Holiday in the Maldives
Earn £100k a month
She wants to do all this by being cosy I presume?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you scroll through her insta you can see where Sophie stopped being around her and Jamie came in...and then everything lost it’s colour
She bores me so much so obviously trying to be the next Mrs Hinch except in beige not grey and that’s not something anyone should aspire to be
I liked her about a year ago...since Jamie is on the scene like all these “YouTubers” or “influencers” whatever made up title they give themselves, they all get into a relationship with an absolute dope who then starts to take over their channel and they lose any personality they once had
Imogen is another BF came on the scene(now husband) and he is now in every video, she is insufferable all the time but I slightly respected her before that idiot joined her channel
Samantha from piinksparkles is another had that idiot Dalton and now this loser Austin taking over her channel and controlling it
What is wrong with these women? Have some self respect and take control of your life stop letting the man that comes into it dictate what you do
Sorry rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yes she said recently that she cannot continue over indulging this way and is back to healthy food shops which she will be sharing her meals with us. She really only started drinking when jamie came along so i assume wine is his thing. He seems to always be passing her a glass. Cheese n wine soon takes its toll. Obviously shes tiny so i doubt she has gained much if at all by the looks of her but its defo impacted how she feels is - 20lbs is her goal. I think she will look ill at that weight.

Also, maybe wanting to be super skinny minnie in 6months as elle will be an envious new mummy? no doubt shocked with how pregnancy and all that bump pushing has changed her body.... Just a thought for limelight perfection queen gemma

Reactions: 6
The fact that she wants to "lose 20lbs" speaks absolute volumes. I haven't watched her videos for a while (one can only get so cosy, after all) and just had a look and she is SO TINY. I know she's had an ED in the past and I am really worried she's relapsing. Kinda seems like she's been binging on cheese and wine and now is repenting for that. :/

You know when people get so underweight their heads look out of proportion? She's at that point. duck losing another 20lbs. She can't weigh more than 110!

Reactions: 7
The thing is with her weight, she edits herself SO much you think she is tiny anyway when she really isn’t that small.

she hides her figure on YouTube and on Instagram she edits the hell out of her figure and her face, it’s so easy to see it on her pictures.

I am not doubting she has an issue with food but I feel like she just wants to look like what she edits her pictures to look like. She is no way overweight and has such a nice figure anyway, it’s such a shame she can’t see how nice she looks without the weight loss and crazy edits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A video titled ' lots of updates' in which she says 'i don't really have much to update' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing is with her weight, she edits herself SO much you think she is tiny anyway when she really isn’t that small.

she hides her figure on YouTube and on Instagram she edits the hell out of her figure and her face, it’s so easy to see it on her pictures.

I am not doubting she has an issue with food but I feel like she just wants to look like what she edits her pictures to look like. She is no way overweight and has such a nice figure anyway, it’s such a shame she can’t see how nice she looks without the weight loss and crazy edits.
Yesss this is what I was trying to say. I’d assume atm she’s upper-end healthy weight and if 8 stone really is her target, she would still have a healthy bmi at 8 stone for her height.

She definitely edits herself to look smaller than she is and still seems to have a bad relationship/obsession with food and dieting which is the unhealthy part.

Reactions: 3
Jamie barely got a mention in today's vlog. It was still the same old stuff but managed to sit through the full vlog rather than switch off after 10 minutes.

Watched a really old vlogmas with Sophie on (grinch face mask one) and found it so much better. Sophie definitely livened the vlogs up and made Gemma much more fun I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jamie barely got a mention in today's vlog. It was still the same old stuff but managed to sit through the full vlog rather than switch off after 10 minutes.

Watched a really old vlogmas with Sophie on (grinch face mask one) and found it so much better. Sophie definitely livened the vlogs up and made Gemma much more fun I think.

I definitely agree.

However it’s not good when she needs to rely on another person to make her content interesting and engaging. She’s the youtuber/ influencer whatever she wants to call herself so it’s up to her to make her content better.

Hopefully if she carries on rolling out tit like she has she will lose viewers and fade away quietly! A girl can hope right! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Don’t bother with her new video
Nothing happens
She’s wearing the brown tracksuit ensemble
She apples 5 layers of lip balm to her massive sausage lips
She mentions lockdown and sending people more love at the moment 🙄
She’s feeling unwell probably her period tells us her body is clockwork
Shows us about she french braids her hair it’s not great don’t bother
She asks people for ideas on videos because she’s obviously bored off her tits
Oh my god she just called it the brown ensemble! 🤣🤣🤣 as I predicted
She bought herself a notebook to write all her recipes in because ya know she’s a chef
The cats are filmed
Coffee update basically tells us how she takes her coffee
Then it’s time for an ad
Glossybox
Like who actually gives a tit?!? She has a code obviously
Getting a box each month is so special apparently
I fast forward through the GlossyBox review it was so banal
She’s thinking of baking
Asking do people want to see a b&m haul...because it’s different from her vlogs
No I’m grand thanks
Cats again
Long explanation of how the cats behave
Food shopping haul went to some pasta shop she went to as a child
Had to skip through started to fall asleep
Oh another ad hello fresh is making a little debut
Makes herself pasta for her and Jim Bob for lunch
Then we see her eat it all
Cats update again and her shouting at the new cat
Reads through ingredients for muffins
Cat again
Baking now
Massive order from H&M arrives for the house
Giant plain vase
Wait there’s two
35 pounds for a bleeping vase
Mentions she wants a cosy cottage then also neutral and stone and modern vibe
Mentions when she buys a house how she will decorate
Grey candles and tea light holders
Bathroom makeover
Small grey drawer unit from the range 🙄
So original
Has a drawer full of lush bath bombs
Goes through each drawer in detail
A corner unit rack for her bath again such an original idea for the bathroom
Then a storage basket
Full of more tit for her body
Goes through in detail
Shows her dressings gowns
Shows her socks on the radiator waiting for her
Shows the bath tray Jim Bob got her for xmas
It’s revolutionary apparently
Oh wait she already has one...then why did he buy her one?
Jesus a bleeping lush haul to add to her millions of bath bombs already
She runs a bath
Shows in-depth how she makes her bath so cosy
Music and her lighting candles for the bath now
Then shows the bathroom with no lights on and all her candles
I can’t believe I’m still talking about the bathroom at this stage
She ends the vlog sitting in the bleeping bathroom
Says she will be in the bath for hours now
Jesus don’t bleeping bother what a waste of anyone’s time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.