Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh at how much she uses old streets and white backgrounds so you can’t tell how much she’s edited the pictures
Does she go here just for the photo is it actually by starbucks? I mean her outfits black and the filter turned it brown that's how edited this newest pic is.....

So jamies getting a percentage for bring he right hand man ahem *Connor* therefore happy to be lapdog and stay at home with her....... Not manly for me. Go out n graft. Get out eachothers faces ffs

As someone else said its sooooo boring now like groundhog day

Reactions: 7
Does she go here just for the photo is it actually by starbucks? I mean her outfits black and the filter turned it brown that's how edited this newest pic is.....

So jamies getting a percentage for bring he right hand man ahem *Connor* therefore happy to be lapdog and stay at home with her....... Not manly for me. Go out n graft. Get out eachothers faces ffs

As someone else said its sooooo boring now like groundhog day
Honestly would drive me mad if I was at home with my husband all day, last lockdown we both worked from home and to be honest how I didnt throat punch him I dont know. This lockdown he is working from home but I can go into work so thats what I will be doing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how her recent style is posed, facing to the side on the same corner in front of the same house with a bloody “cosy Starbucks” sooooo boring yawnnn
I’m sorry in this last photo she looks like she’s made of peanut butter wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is this please?

I swear a few vlogs ago she made a point of saying she had no interest in ever getting a coffee machine as she only likes to drink instant coffee?
That’s exactly what I thought!! Honestly this woman is the laziest YouTuber going. Copies everyone else and doesnt upload when she says she will and is as fickle and flaky as anything🙄

On her private fb 😂 went to school with her
Do you have any idea why Sophie has disappeared from her channel. I think we all agree we’d rather see Sophie than her lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who is this please?

That’s exactly what I thought!! Honestly this woman is the laziest YouTuber going. Copies everyone else and doesnt upload when she says she will and is as fickle and flaky as anything🙄

Do you have any idea why Sophie has disappeared from her channel. I think we all agree we’d rather see Sophie than her lol.
This is one of life’s unsolved mysteries 🧐

Reactions: 1
I found Gemma's YT channel this year after stumbling across her cleaning videos. Like others, I then binged a lot of content and I enjoyed the fun side of her friendship with Sophie. Any spontaneity and adventure has now completely gone from her videos. I find them quite sad and I cannot *stand* Jamie, I get an unkind vibe from him and such immaturity for a man in his thirties. The lack of self awareness and humility is quite astonishing. I actually empathise with GLM though, I think she has lost her way and the insincerity is probably taking its toll. The purchase of a new pedigree designer kitten won't remedy that!

Reactions: 5
Filtered to fuuuuuuuukkkk
Yes...she’s very original lol

I found Gemma's YT channel this year after stumbling across her cleaning videos. Like others, I then binged a lot of content and I enjoyed the fun side of her friendship with Sophie. Any spontaneity and adventure has now completely gone from her videos. I find them quite sad and I cannot *stand* Jamie, I get an unkind vibe from him and such immaturity for a man in his thirties. The lack of self awareness and humility is quite astonishing. I actually empathise with GLM though, I think she has lost her way and the insincerity is probably taking its toll. The purchase of a new pedigree designer kitten won't remedy that!
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched her latest vid. Her content is atrocious. That bleeping sex toy for the face again! The same hot shower, again, the same cleanser, again, the same sex toy massager for the face, again, a cup of coffee, again, lemon ginger tonic, again, bleeping banana bread, a-bleeping-gain, with dates, again, Tilly with the tap, again, that excited voice that grates, again, the same four words used, again, filling out the same planner, again, what does she need to plan- cosy days on the sofa watching Netflix?
New year, same old bleeping Gemma. I took a shot every time she said cosy and I think I need my stomach pumped. I also can not stand to watch her eat with those burst sausage lips. That’s me done, not watching this shite ever again 😂 👋

Also, Jamie is an hole and she is scared to disturb him so texts him- something not right there...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can anyone recommend any good decent youtubers?
I used to love Gemmas content but this year/Jamie its so boring and samey and meh.

I liked Laura's cleaning videos but barely watch her normal stuff, used to watch Amy Roses makeup videos but again they're so samey, barely watched elle but don't vibe it and cannot stand imogen
I’ve been watching Dawn Marie Anderson it’s a family channel I found last year. Hardly any subscribers but I really like her videos!

Anyone else notice how her recent style is posed, facing to the side on the same corner in front of the same house with a bloody “cosy Starbucks” sooooo boring yawnnn
What’s happened to her skin tone I’m the last pic? 🤨

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched her latest vid. Her content is atrocious. That bleeping sex toy for the face again! The same hot shower, again, the same cleanser, again, the same sex toy massager for the face, again, a cup of coffee, again, lemon ginger tonic, again, bleeping banana bread, a-bleeping-gain, with dates, again, Tilly with the tap, again, that excited voice that grates, again, the same four words used, again, filling out the same planner, again, what does she need to plan- cosy days on the sofa watching Netflix?
New year, same old bleeping Gemma. I took a shot every time she said cosy and I think I need my stomach pumped. I also can not stand to watch her eat with those burst sausage lips. That’s me done, not watching this shite ever again 😂 👋

Also, Jamie is an hole and she is scared to disturb him so texts him- something not right there...
OMG! I didn’t even watched yet and I already knew what it’s gonna be 😂😂new Year the same boring asfuukk Gemlin 🤣 btw.. I was thinking quite a lot about all that situation with Sophie and I have 2 stories:

1. Gemma was starting to get very jealous because of Sophie (specially when Jamie was around ) and she just simply kick her out of her life worrying that maybe Sophie will be interested in adopting that areshole.
2. Gemma simply used Sophie for her content . She knew that Soph will bring her a lot of new “subscribers “ but now only because she’ve reach her goal, Sophie it’s no longer needed.
what do u guys think? I think it wasn’t only coz of Jamie being around and they can’t stand each other. Still Gemlin will be trying to at least meet Soph when he is not around don’t u think ?🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.