Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Did anyone else watch her new video and quickly pause when she turned to the “life goals” page in her diary? She quickly turned back and didn’t show what they said but I couldn’t believe he ones I could see! (Mainly money related). Be a millionaire in 2 years? 500k savings in a year? 6 bedroom house? 50k monthly income in 6m?? I really appreciate think the fact they were so money focused says a lot about her 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Did anyone else watch her new video and quickly pause when she turned to the “life goals” page in her diary? She quickly turned back and didn’t show what they said but I couldn’t believe he ones I could see! (Mainly money related). Be a millionaire in 2 years? 500k savings in a year? 6 bedroom house? 50k monthly income in 6m?? I really appreciate think the fact they were so money focused says a lot about her 🙈
She also wants to lose 20lbs off an already tiny figure. Can't stand the grasping little madam

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
"lose 20lb" is scary

Reactions: 10
Just watched some of her latest vlog. No mention of Sophie, I wonder if that Fran girl sent a present for Sophie like she did last year and Gemma hasn't shown it as it will raise too many unwanted questions.....

I can't understand why anyone would spend money to send stuff to an influencer when they get sent loads of free stuff as it is anyway!
Yes I always wondered about this fran lady she sends gemma amazing gifts does Gemma ever send her some gifts ??

Reactions: 5
She looked so lovely back in the day before she totally ruined her face with fillers and things. If you scroll right back on her YouTube and Instagram it’s a crazy difference :( I don’t understand why people feel the need to mess with their faces

Reactions: 7
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Lose 20lbs in 6 months - wow that does show her body dysmorphia is bad and how unhappy she is with herself. 20lbs from her would be a very scary amount and I hope someone close to her is telling her this. A stone and a half! She will be severely underweight and it shows that all this 'food' content she's posting is just for views e.g. there is no way she's eating sticky toffee bread if she does believe she needs to lose a stone and a half.

Have you seen that she commented 'thanks to your camera skills Jamie' on her latest insta post? Does that mean he's doing her filming now? He's such a sponge honestly go do your own job or is that not 'instafamous' enough for him?

Reactions: 10
Also talking about the sticky toffee banana bread 🥴 toffee is not made from dates Gemma it’s made from sugar and cream 🤛🏻

Reactions: 2
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Someone be a doll & decipher her handwriting & post her list below for us? I can only make a few out & I’m a nosey witch 😂🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She wants to be careful bragging about a wage like that incase someone tries to break in to her home again 🙈 she obviously wants people to see the list as she would have removed it whilst editing 🥴

Reactions: 9
She wants to be careful bragging about a wage like that incase someone tries to break in to her home again 🙈 she obviously wants people to see the list as she would have removed it whilst editing 🥴
Without a doubt. She wants everyone speculating 🙄 well it's worker because we are 😄 she'll be the next one cashing in on a pregnancy

Reactions: 8
Someone be a doll & decipher her handwriting & post her list below for us? I can only make a few out & I’m a nosey witch 😂🧐
the ones I can read are:
Monthly income £50k (6m)
Income £500k (1y)
Buy 6 bedroom house (8m)
£500k savings (1y)
Be a millionaire (2y)
Lose 20 pounds (6m)
American road trip (2y)
Rent a house (landlord) (5y)
Villa in Santorini (5y)
Buy a Range Rover sport (5y)
Better money management (3m)
2 children boy+girl (10y)
Get 1m followers (3y)
Get 1m followers on Instagram (2y)
Buy a house in America(?) (10y)
Holiday in the Maldives
Earn £100k a month

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I liked Gemma previously but now I only watch her videos because of the cats

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.