Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hit that B&M button so fast, cannot sit through another cosy day at home... I know there’s not much to do in the current climate but surely she has more imagination than this?
She is trolling us with that poll! Some options I'd like to see that will never appear are;
"Helping others"
"Kicking Jamie to the curb"
"Buy nothing Day"
"Sophie"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I miss Sophie 😩

Sophie if you’re here babes, spill some tea ☕
Yeh I miss Sophie too, the videos were so much more fun and down to earth when Sophie was on.

She came across so much more genuine and normal than Gemma who has always had that vibe that she thought she was better than everyone else and wanted to earn the easy money for doing naf all.

Reactions: 8
I swear it wasn’t that long ago she did that sponsored post and was 8 stone (or has reading all these threads in a short amount of time skewed my timeline)
Either way, I followed her because she has a similar body composition to me. I also have an ED and wear almost strictly oversized hoodies lol. 8 stone is also a healthy weight for her height (I’m not her pls don’t come for me, just the same height as her lmfao). Still though it’s awful how open she is about her issues with food as if she isn’t an “influencer” it’s distressing

I truly can’t believe how vapid her lists are though lmaooo. A boy and a girl. I can’t.

Reactions: 2
I swear it wasn’t that long ago she did that sponsored post and was 8 stone (or has reading all these threads in a short amount of time skewed my timeline)
Either way, I followed her because she has a similar body composition to me. I also have an ED and wear almost strictly oversized hoodies lol. 8 stone is also a healthy weight for her height (I’m not her pls don’t come for me, just the same height as her lmfao). Still though it’s awful how open she is about her issues with food as if she isn’t an “influencer” it’s distressing

I truly can’t believe how vapid her lists are though lmaooo. A boy and a girl. I can’t.
I think she gives a really negative message about her body and eating habits. I would hate it if my daughter (15) watched her and then started copying her intermittent fasting. Fair enough is that is how she lives her life and while I dont think she encourages others to do the same I actually dont think she should even talk about it at all on her channel as she doesnt know who her message is reaching.

Reactions: 10
I think she gives a really negative message about her body and eating habits. I would hate it if my daughter (15) watched her and then started copying her intermittent fasting. Fair enough is that is how she lives her life and while I dont think she encourages others to do the same I actually dont think she should even talk about it at all on her channel as she doesnt know who her message is reaching.
Yeah I agree, it feels like she brags about having a bad relationship with food. She will have sooooo many young and naive people following her too, it’s a real shame.
I struggle with food and my body but I would never shame others (like she did with Sophie) or even be open about my eating habits/weight management because I know it’s problematic, she doesn’t even try to hide it. It’s also not cute to hate yourself that much lol.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how tall Gemma is? The 8 stone thing to me screams ‘once I hit this number I’ll be happy’ I feel like a lot of people went to lose a certain amount of weight and that in itself isn’t a bad thing - it just reminds me of when I watched this fitness youtuber who was 115pounds and I become obsessed with reaching that number, never mind this woman was like 4 inches shorter than me and had a beautiful hourglass figure through lots of exercise, I thought if I got that number I’d look like her (spoiler I didn’t)

Gemma seems so obsessed with being perfect and projecting the perfect life she must be 8 stone because that’s obviously the weight of the perfect life.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how tall Gemma is? The 8 stone thing to me screams ‘once I hit this number I’ll be happy’ I feel like a lot of people went to lose a certain amount of weight and that in itself isn’t a bad thing - it just reminds me of when I watched this fitness youtuber who was 115pounds and I become obsessed with reaching that number, never mind this woman was like 4 inches shorter than me and had a beautiful hourglass figure through lots of exercise, I thought if I got that number I’d look like her (spoiler I didn’t)

Gemma seems so obsessed with being perfect and projecting the perfect life she must be 8 stone because that’s obviously the weight of the perfect life.
I think she’s like average woman height? So like 5’4 ish.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree, it feels like she brags about having a bad relationship with food. She will have sooooo many young and naive people following her too, it’s a real shame.
I struggle with food and my body but I would never shame others (like she did with Sophie) or even be open about my eating habits/weight management because I know it’s problematic, she doesn’t even try to hide it. It’s also not cute to hate yourself that much lol.
I remember that poor video she did with Sophie that was like ‘swapping my eating habits with my best friend’ and she made Sophie eat like a rabbit which she clearly hated and then completely shamed Sophie’s way of eating? Even though Sophie had an amazing figure? Made me so cross!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
1610140101787.jpeg
She reminds me so much of the “zombie Angelina Jolie” Sahar Tabar... I just can’t unsee it!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I remember that poor video she did with Sophie that was like ‘swapping my eating habits with my best friend’ and she made Sophie eat like a rabbit which she clearly hated and then completely shamed Sophie’s way of eating? Even though Sophie had an amazing figure? Made me so cross!
Yeah, she really reflects her own issues on other people. Like always looking for validation from people and trying to prove to herself that the things she likes, knows and believes are the correct things and her routines are the best way.
She wants Sophie to feel as unhappy in herself as she does, so she tries to shame her lol. Many issues with that one, could write a thesis on her but she’d only take it as a compliment lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.