Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck šŸ¤¢ I hate feet and Gemma had her toes out when she was feeding the cat šŸ¤¢ and my god she has those horrendous long toenails šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

new video recap
Ignore any spelling mistakes plz

1. CosSsSy bath with bath salts AND a bath bomb wow
2. Sheā€™s weird cause she likes the sound of birds? Wow how quirky of you Gemma
3. She does a face mask, how revolutionary and rambles on about skin care for a ā€œno make upā€ look - What?
4. 5 mins in to the vid and sheā€™s already mentioned both glossy box and foreo WITHOUT disclosing that sheā€™s worked with them before
5. Do we want an updated TAN ROUTINE wtf honestly
6. Her robe smells like mold lol
7. ā€œWhat a boring topic of conversationā€œ no tit Gemma
8. Mentions function of beauty..... undisclosed ad?......
9. Her brother recently had a new baby and apparently he looks exactly like Gemma as a baby
10. Sheā€™s been gifted a shitload of Charlotte tilbury skin care
11. 11 mins in - AN AD wow, a lash and brow enhancer from somewhere she only said it once and I canā€™t be arsed to play it back.... sheā€™s been using it for 6 months but still donā€™t have aNY lashes wow
12. it was hair burst
13. weā€˜re 15 mins in and she STILL IN THE BATHROOM
14. she thinks a skin roller (the ones with little needles) will make hair grow on her hand if she rolls it there. Honestly how THICK is this girl
15. proceeds to waste water by leaving the kitchen tap running
16. Makes brunch... puts both butter And avocado on toast... idk i find it strange to mix the two haha
17. she admits to filling up the Fiji bottle with water... does she mean TAP WATER? Does princess Gemma drink normal tap water like the rest of us
18. Jamie needs to shave
19. Gemma is still on about boosting digestion.. Jaime doesnā€™t think her digestion needs any help. They proceed to drink juice out of coffe cups
20. Jaime lays on the floor and they are laughing but I canā€™t understand wtf is happening
21. they got a vibrating roller for like stretching muscles etc but we all now gemmas muscles donā€™t do any work
22. she apparently takes the water with her to the toilet
23. sheā€™s ā€œloosing her mind what is wrong with me todayā€ so idk could be to get people speculating pregnancy brain
24. they stalk houses irl after looking at them on right move
25. mAnIfEsTiNg her dReAm house
26. she puts coconut milk in her americano??? Just nO Gemma
27. Jamie wants a farm, Gemma wants a farm with just chickens cause she associates it with being cosy
28. she wants a Christmas tree farm
29. they proceed to film the road to the house theyā€™re stalking... They apparently have been all the way to Norfolk and weā€™re told to leave the land they were driving on.
30. they ACTUALLY film the house they do not own and it is hUGE
31. fast forward to 30 mins in to see the house
32. Iā€™m not English so it donā€™t understand the house buying process but they donā€™t seem to be in the market of buying the house they filmed but instead are manifesting buying a similar one. Wonder why...
33. They go to that house every other week.... still, not their house
34. proceeds to talk about her tan

i fast forwarded the last bit of the vid but it was basically just her taking a bath, babbling on about random stuff, making Mac and cheese, talking to the cats and wanting to know what her cats are saying. She has a snack and eats it in bed before ending the video. She has popcorn and chocolate as a night snack.. yum. And already talking about Easter...itā€™s FEBRUARY GEMMA

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bless you for enduring that! I canā€™t be arsed with the vlogs they are boring as hell!

Filming a house thatā€™s not these wow these 2 are idiots! The owner would be in their rights to tell them to piss off! Id be furious if it was my house!

As for the amount of undisclosed ads she needs reporting! And donā€™t start me on the Charlotte Tilbury freebies! Totally puts me off ever buying anything when people like Gemma get it all for free! duck that!!

Reactions: 13
God I feel at least 25% dumber after watching that utter drivel!
bleeping stalker, if I saw the same car on my (looked quite private) drive every Sunday I'd call the police.
Same tit different day, she's going downhill fast šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh FFS! Someone's actually posted a video of themselves on YouTube trying to recreate Gemma's Instagram photos. Is this a thing now? Or is she just a total weirdo?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone rolled up to my house and started filming it to put in You Tube you can guarantee they would be getting a massive bollocking and car windows egged. Imagine been that bleeping nosey that you would do that.

Reactions: 15
new video recap
Ignore any spelling mistakes plz

1. CosSsSy bath with bath salts AND a bath bomb wow
2. Sheā€™s weird cause she likes the sound of birds? Wow how quirky of you Gemma
3. She does a face mask, how revolutionary and rambles on about skin care for a ā€œno make upā€ look - What?
4. 5 mins in to the vid and sheā€™s already mentioned both glossy box and foreo WITHOUT disclosing that sheā€™s worked with them before
5. Do we want an updated TAN ROUTINE wtf honestly
6. Her robe smells like mold lol
7. ā€œWhat a boring topic of conversationā€œ no tit Gemma
8. Mentions function of beauty..... undisclosed ad?......
9. Her brother recently had a new baby and apparently he looks exactly like Gemma as a baby
10. Sheā€™s been gifted a shitload of Charlotte tilbury skin care
11. 11 mins in - AN AD wow, a lash and brow enhancer from somewhere she only said it once and I canā€™t be arsed to play it back.... sheā€™s been using it for 6 months but still donā€™t have aNY lashes wow
12. it was hair burst
13. weā€˜re 15 mins in and she STILL IN THE BATHROOM
14. she thinks a skin roller (the ones with little needles) will make hair grow on her hand if she rolls it there. Honestly how THICK is this girl
15. proceeds to waste water by leaving the kitchen tap running
16. Makes brunch... puts both butter And avocado on toast... idk i find it strange to mix the two haha
17. she admits to filling up the Fiji bottle with water... does she mean TAP WATER? Does princess Gemma drink normal tap water like the rest of us
18. Jamie needs to shave
19. Gemma is still on about boosting digestion.. Jaime doesnā€™t think her digestion needs any help. They proceed to drink juice out of coffe cups
20. Jaime lays on the floor and they are laughing but I canā€™t understand wtf is happening
21. they got a vibrating roller for like stretching muscles etc but we all now gemmas muscles donā€™t do any work
22. she apparently takes the water with her to the toilet
23. sheā€™s ā€œloosing her mind what is wrong with me todayā€ so idk could be to get people speculating pregnancy brain
24. they stalk houses irl after looking at them on right move
25. mAnIfEsTiNg her dReAm house
26. she puts coconut milk in her americano??? Just nO Gemma
27. Jamie wants a farm, Gemma wants a farm with just chickens cause she associates it with being cosy
28. she wants a Christmas tree farm
29. they proceed to film the road to the house theyā€™re stalking... They apparently have been all the way to Norfolk and weā€™re told to leave the land they were driving on.
30. they ACTUALLY film the house they do not own and it is hUGE
31. fast forward to 30 mins in to see the house
32. Iā€™m not English so it donā€™t understand the house buying process but they donā€™t seem to be in the market of buying the house they filmed but instead are manifesting buying a similar one. Wonder why...
33. They go to that house every other week.... still, not their house
34. proceeds to talk about her tan

i fast forwarded the last bit of the vid but it was basically just her taking a bath, babbling on about random stuff, making Mac and cheese, talking to the cats and wanting to know what her cats are saying. She has a snack and eats it in bed before ending the video. She has popcorn and chocolate as a night snack.. yum. And already talking about Easter...itā€™s FEBRUARY GEMMA
Wow thank you. I cant drag myself through any of her vids.
She really annoys me. She thinks shes quirky as and she snickers about utter bullshit For like 45 mins šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø its annoying cause she has these scrips and she thinks shes so silly and quirky šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø and #ad. Bore Off you Are not interesting person gemma. Stop pretending.

Reactions: 6
If someone rolled up to my house and started filming it to put in You Tube you can guarantee they would be getting a massive bollocking and car windows egged. Imagine been that bleeping nosey that you would do that.
Yeah it really lacks intelligence and respect. I wouldnā€™t say anything, Iā€™d take the number plate and call the police. I have been stalked before though so it would make me incredibly paranoid. She doesnā€™t know who sheā€™s doing this to, if they noticed she could really frighten them and in general itā€™s absolutely beyond creepy.... takes a different type of entitlement, jesus lol.

Reactions: 6
Gemma wants a farm with just chickens cause she associates it with being cosy šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t think of anything worse than sitting outside this evening itā€™s bleeping FREEZING

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.