Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll rethrow my title suggestion back in the ring - Gemma Louise Miles #5 Where is Sophie? Nobody knows. Bland and beige-tastic just for show!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought she was maybe trying to plant a seed with her viewers when she mentioned the pregnancy pillow. You know, so people would start speculating whether she is pregnant or not. She probably saw how much engagement and views Elle has had with all of her pregnancy content, and since Gemma's views seemed to have tanked drastically recently, she might have thought subtly teasing a pregnancy would work for her.
i dont think thats it, shes had the pregnancy pillow for years. she used to have 2 bc Sophie used to use the other one lol

Reactions: 2
Gemma Louise #5 too beige to generate a thread name, Jamie the lech is partly to blame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
some of the people reposted on gemma’s story for using her filters are complete clones of her ! so weird and followed by sophie ? this woman even takes photos in the exact same mirror
i find it funny how her profile says “unfiltered” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t seem to find her on Instagram anymore....I’m assuming Ive been blocked.....although I have NEVER commented on her page or liked a photo....so why would I get blocked? I do remember not agreeing with everything in one of her stories a few weeks ago...a poll about seeing a B&M haul I think it was....and I clicked no....so that’s the kind of person you are dealing with....unable to have anyone in the world who doesn’t agree with everything she says

• Wow
Reactions: 6
some of the people reposted on gemma’s story for using her filters are complete clones of her ! so weird and followed by sophie ? this woman even takes photos in the exact same mirror
This woman is such a clone of her it's actually creepy! Gemma has liked a photo of her that could almost be Gemma - I would feel so weirded out, I couldn't like a photo that looked exactly like me, it's just too creepy 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t seem to find her on Instagram anymore....I’m assuming Ive been blocked.....although I have NEVER commented on her page or liked a photo....so why would I get blocked? I do remember not agreeing with everything in one of her stories a few weeks ago...a poll about seeing a B&M haul I think it was....and I clicked no....so that’s the kind of person you are dealing with....unable to have anyone in the world who doesn’t agree with everything she says
I said no to that story too, she hasn't blocked me yet. 😬

Reactions: 1
Why do all these Gemma types have fancy lotions and potions for a bath ?!

Just whack in half a bottle or radox I guarantee it will be a lot more relaxing !
I am beyond certain throwing in 4 different bath products is not gonna be doing good for your pH levels. Whenever I see someone chucking loooooads of perfumed shite into their bath I cry for their vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t the Instagram thing with Sophie so weird? She clearly likes photos of Gemma on her own but never likes them with Jamie in them. I think that shows that it’s definitely Gemma who’s cut Sophie out of her life. I feel like she’s leaving a door open for Gemma by still interacting with her posts. It breaks me heart a little. I don’t think Gemma deserves it! Shut that damn door Soph! Wait for the relationship to implode then she’ll come back knocking . I’ve had so many friends do this to me!

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go bleeping foxy locks AGAIN 🙄🙄how boring ... the hair is vile Gemma no one cares ! I sometimes like her vlogs... mainly cleaning cause she’s not talking shite 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.