Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she call turmeric chewmeric? Just spell it out! tit for brains.

Àlso, we are supposed to be staying in our villages still, but theyre off out for a jolly. I thought the house they looked at looked like something a drug dealer would buy, nice and tucked away, and when she said, oooh its even got a lamp post, i was like bingo! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth does she call turmeric chewmeric? Just spell it out! tit for brains.

Àlso, we are supposed to be staying in our villages still, but theyre off out for a jolly. I thought the house they looked at looked like something a drug dealer would buy, nice and tucked away, and when she said, oooh its even got a lamp post, i was like bingo! 🤣🤣🤣
She says it that way because her teeth are top big for her mouth🙈 after reading through some of the comments I refuse to believe sophie was just there because she was being paid you can tell alot about someone by the way they act and sophie is very genuine

Reactions: 5
Jamie reminds me of Howard from Take That 🤦‍♀️

I can't bring myself to watch her vlog after clips from the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ran a little experiment: This is the second time I’ve voted “no” on one of her polls (I think it was to see a cleaning video) and the second time she’s blocked me (I had two different accounts).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ran a little experiment: This is the second time I’ve voted “no” on one of her polls (I think it was to see a cleaning video) and the second time she’s blocked me (I had two different accounts).
What a sad, spoilt little cow she is 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe Sophie accidently voted 'no' one time 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she’s blocking people now who don’t agree with her? I know she copies Elle Darby a lot but this is taking it to the extreme 😂

Reactions: 17
Surprised she hasn’t blocked me for saying no to all her celeb lookalikes apart from the dolmio girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ive just watched her 2019 goals video and she said I promise I’ll never ever change. Well you have.

Reactions: 14
She says it that way because her teeth are top big for her mouth🙈 after reading through some of the comments I refuse to believe sophie was just there because she was being paid you can tell alot about someone by the way they act and sophie is very genuine
It wasn’t the only reason she was there, they were friends but there was an agreement there. Now Jamie does what Sophie did

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she puts it out there she’s gotta expect people will vote no! Stupid cow!

It just shows these influencers live in a different wouldn’t she would last a day in real job!

Reactions: 6
Gemma was actually friends with Sophie because they had that photo book done for Sophie of pics of them as teenagers and at school etc together at parties and stuff but I just think she paid her a % of earnings to feature in the videos. Which is understandable as people are so fond of Sophie. Sophie got like over 18k on Instagram from featuring in those videos because she was so liked! I think Gemma pretty much started ditching Sophie when she got back with Jamie and maybe they started to drift and maybe Sophie got fed up. I’ve noticed Sophie doesn’t follow Gemma on Instagram anymore, don’t think Gemma followers her either but I know she defo isn’t following Gemma and she was only a few months back when I checked. I think they’ve fallen out and that’s why she hasn’t mentioned it. Better not to mention it than to go into detail because Gemma is probably in the wrong and doesn’t want to admit it. Also just seen the recent pics Sophie is tagged in, she looks so different, she looks stunning! It’s almost like she wasn’t allowed to look how she wants to with Gemma Cos she couldn’t take the shine off her maybe? Just seems weird that in pics recently she’s actually really girly and wears lashes etc but she was a bit more Tom boyish in the videos with Gemma sometimes
Also I used to enjoy gemmas content but recently it’s so repetitive. Her cost vlog from Sunday was so boring. A good 20 mins of her going on about her skin care and stuff like she always does. We’ve seen her skin care sooo many times. She tries to cram as many adverts into one vlog as possible. Glossybox, foreo, foxy locks.. all in one video. I can’t remember a time she did a video without a paid promotion. Fair play to her earning money but out of all the you tubers I watch and there’s a fair few, she’s the only one I know who has a paid promotion in every. single. video 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s disappointing that she really truly only cares about money and success. Which yeah it’s great to be successful but there’s more to life! As for Jamie I think she does seem genuinely happy with him. Some may disagree but I do think they have a good relationship but I could just be guessing here. Sorry for the rant haven’t been on here in forever 😂 xx

Reactions: 7
Gemma was actually friends with Sophie because they had that photo book done for Sophie of pics of them as teenagers and at school etc together at parties and stuff but I just think she paid her a % of earnings to feature in the videos. Which is understandable as people are so fond of Sophie. Sophie got like over 18k on Instagram from featuring in those videos because she was so liked! I think Gemma pretty much started ditching Sophie when she got back with Jamie and maybe they started to drift and maybe Sophie got fed up. I’ve noticed Sophie doesn’t follow Gemma on Instagram anymore, don’t think Gemma followers her either but I know she defo isn’t following Gemma and she was only a few months back when I checked. I think they’ve fallen out and that’s why she hasn’t mentioned it. Better not to mention it than to go into detail because Gemma is probably in the wrong and doesn’t want to admit it. Also just seen the recent pics Sophie is tagged in, she looks so different, she looks stunning! It’s almost like she wasn’t allowed to look how she wants to with Gemma Cos she couldn’t take the shine off her maybe? Just seems weird that in pics recently she’s actually really girly and wears lashes etc but she was a bit more Tom boyish in the videos with Gemma sometimes
Also I used to enjoy gemmas content but recently it’s so repetitive. Her cost vlog from Sunday was so boring. A good 20 mins of her going on about her skin care and stuff like she always does. We’ve seen her skin care sooo many times. She tries to cram as many adverts into one vlog as possible. Glossybox, foreo, foxy locks.. all in one video. I can’t remember a time she did a video without a paid promotion. Fair play to her earning money but out of all the you tubers I watch and there’s a fair few, she’s the only one I know who has a paid promotion in every. single. video 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s disappointing that she really truly only cares about money and success. Which yeah it’s great to be successful but there’s more to life! As for Jamie I think she does seem genuinely happy with him. Some may disagree but I do think they have a good relationship but I could just be guessing here. Sorry for the rant haven’t been on here in forever 😂 xx
They’re defo following eachother, sophie only likes pics of Gemma when Jamie isn’t in them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Stuck on her video of the wardrobe clearout as background noise while I work. It's honestly ridiculous how much clothes she has and continues to buy!

Insta is really glitchy at the minute it will often say people aren't following each other when they are : )

What is he referring to here, did she see what? I don't get it!
Is he doing that thing where he has an engagement ring in his hand and he holds it up but she doesnt see it cos she's looking at the screen? Then, once he's proposed, he shows her the videos of all the times she could have seen the ring? I think someone did a video or soemthing like this once??

Reactions: 3
They’re defo following eachother, sophie only likes pics of Gemma when Jamie isn’t in them
It’s weird because earlier it didn’t show her following her but now I’ve checked again and it does. Very odd! Maybe she just doesn’t agree with her going back to Jamie possibly!

Gemma Louise Miles #5 Although her cosy vlogs bore us to tears, miss beige is manifesting £600k a year

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.