Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 430370Yeah because you’ve been gifted one ffs
Even if I was looking to buy one, there's absolutely no way I would use her swipe up. Am I hell lining her pockets and contributing to her goal of earning 50k per month. Nothing wrong with having goals, but not when they're accomplished by ripping off your viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your lips are not supposed to be one straight line at the top - you have a Cupid’s bow, she’s just completely inflated it - cannot see how she thinks it’s a good look?

I will admit Laura mercier product looks great, I know it’s a cult classic, has anybody here used it? No way would I use her swipe up though lol.

I went looking for a picture of her old lips to compare ... I couldn’t find any but lol to be fair compared to this she has toned down since being handsome squidward
Oh good lord. She's a good looking girl, why is she spoiling herself like this?
ab fab.jpg
All I can see is this...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its such a trend with influencers to look like clones of each other, I myself have filler and botox regularly because of the job I am in, its readily available but I have a good practitioner. The lip filler trend will die a death soon I think, Im hoping the natural look will prevail. ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Was literally going to say the same thing! If you go on the girls profile, they’ve got lovely friend pics dating back to summer 2020 which is when Gemma and Jamie went public isn’t it. Looks like Sophie has moved on and found an entirely normal life and a normal set of friends that don’t see her as a photographer 😂 good for Sophie she looks very happy. Lots of pictures with lots of girls all looking bubbly and happy making memories which is what it should be in your 20s! Not this isolated existence in your cosy kingdom with cling-on boyfriends.
What’s the girls profile? Sophie always had other friends apart from Gemma. Gemma only had one friend - when she was single.

Reactions: 1
I heard from someone that knows them (not going to say who) Sophie used to take photos and appear in videos for a fee.
Gemma told her Jamie was going to do it for her now.
Been holding it in for so long but it’s not an interesting story no fall out or anything, Jamie’s just doing it for her now.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I heard from someone that knows them (not going to say who) Sophie used to take photos and appear in videos for a fee.
Been holding it in for so long but it’s not an interesting story no fall out or anything, Jamie’s just doing it for her now.
Tbh if I was Sophie with how much she featured her on her socials and seeing how much money she made, I'd be asking for a fee as well 😂 no wonder they used to absolutely spoil each other at Christmas etc

Reactions: 8
Just commented on her recent video asking if she's had more lip fillers, lets see if she replies lol I can't get my head around her top lip, it's looks really bad and mishaped without a cupids bow

• Haha
Tbh if I was Sophie with how much she featured her on her socials and seeing how much money she made, I'd be asking for a fee as well 😂 no wonder they used to absolutely spoil each other at Christmas etc
I can’t say much because it would be obvious what side it came from and I don’t want anyone to get moaned at, but it wasn’t a big deal, nothing was really how it seemed on videos, they weren’t as close as they made out it was all an agreement.
Not sure if he gets paid or just does it so they get 100% profit.

• Wow
I can’t say much because it would be obvious what side it came from and I don’t want anyone to get moaned at, but it wasn’t a big deal, nothing was really how it seemed on videos, they weren’t as close as they made out it was all an agreement.
So essentially it was pretty much all for camera and social media? That's wild!!!

Reactions: 9
So essentially it was pretty much all for camera and social media? That's wild!!!
That’s why it’s all been brushed aside like it was nothing!
Would she mention foxy locks if she weren’t being paid? No!
Will she keep mentioning the dyson curler now she can get a % if you buy it? Yes!
She’s not trying to push the her and Sophie angle so it’s been forgotten, apart from when it can be used as click bait for her assumptions!
Must annoy her everyone asks!

I think they were still friends, of course they were she was Gemma’s only friend. If I was in Gemma’s position I’d give some of my earnings to my best friend if it was my best friends personality helping me earn a lot of my money and she was kind of exploiting her friendship for the views so I think it’s a good thing if she gave money to Sophie. Also Sophie used to do her Depop and tit, nobody would do that for a friend without getting some cash for it 😂

Reactions: 10
If it was all an agreement.. Wow how sad. How sad would it be you had to shout To everyone she is my bestie I love her omg shes so important To me 😁 that is just beyond sad. How lonely shallow life she must lead🤐. If she wasnt so greedy and fake I would feel sorry For her. This would just be an add To it How fake her life is. She just lives For socials she doesnt really live. People have been saying before too that they werent that close really.

Will she keep mentioning the dyson curler now she can get a % if you buy it? Yes!
She’s not trying to push the her and Sophie angle so it’s been forgotten, apart from when it can be used as click bait for her assumptions!
Sooo are they still friends or not do you know?
I think it's the fact they seemed so close and constantly together in vlogs going shopping etc then suddenly Sophie was no more but Jamie then suddenly appeared along with his side businesses 🤣

Reactions: 3
From a Peterborough resident, Jamie may be abusive to women but he’s no bad boy, he’s a neddy
Oh okay, that clears that one up then. 👍 I couldn't remember exactly what was said about him and I couldn't be arsed to plough through old posts to find the comment. 🥴 I'm still unsure about Jamie though. I can't make up my mind whether he really is an all round thoroughly good egg or a controlling bastard.🤷

I actually feel like she could have been trolling Elle a bit - we all know they compete with their content and I think her saying ‘normally I can push out like this’ I think she was making a point that people can make themselves look like they have a bump by pushing out loads because let’s be honest we all know that’s what Elle has been doing probs since the day of conception 😂
View attachment 421065
View attachment 421069
just seemed a bit weird to me like you could just say you’re feeling bloated? She spoke about it for ages and stood up to show herself pushing her belly out - I think a sly dig
That will teach me to watch her YT first before having a rant - Who am I kidding?! Rant first, watch later, much later! 🥴

I always thought there was something missing with their friendship. I just got a feeling watching them that they were friends NOT besties. So sad when you have to rent-a-friend for YT views and money! 😒

It just goes to show the lengths and levels of deceit someone is willing to go to, to pull the wool over people’s eyes to portray a certain lifestyle, to get likes, followers to work with brands, it’s absolutely disgusting and vile, it makes you think why she doesn’t have any friends

I feel really sad about this, I genuinely thought her and Sophie was so close ffs.

Jesus I just looked at her insta of her video showing herself curling her hair....what the actual duck has she done to her face?!?
Defo more lip filler and cheek filler because she looks distorted

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Gemma Louise Miles #5 begged herself a new hair toy to use when being filmed by her exposed rent boy

Never done one of these before so not sure if it's any good 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Feel like I need to say that I don't think she was gifted the dyson ... I have one, bought it 2 years ago (dont rate it at all!) But I still watch YouTube videos for tutorials as there are always new tips coming out. Anyway, my understanding is that Dyson haven't really gifted to anybody. I guess it sells so well and is always out of stock, so why would they need to! I think she bought it because Elle bought it the other week. I also thought it was wring of her to promote the selfridges link because apart from getting £ through the aff, the only places that really let you return once used are Dyson and QVC. Sometimes boots!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.