Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma Louise Miles #5 Beige, buying friends and such shite content

Reactions: 3
Stay home, protect the NHS, save lives
Gemma’s motto.. Leave home at every opportunity, duck the NHS (let’s all wear silk masks that offer zero protection), bore the lives out of everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Gemma Louise Miles #5 Swapped Sophie for Jamie, Gemma hun are you crazy?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there a way of telling if someone has deleted a video on YouTube? I’m sure last summer there was a Q&A with Sophie where she said she was definitely singly and wasn’t in a relationship even though she had been in a relationship for about a year? And when she answered the video about Jamie you could tell she was lying from Sophie’s reaction

Reactions: 6
Is there a way of telling if someone has deleted a video on YouTube? I’m sure last summer there was a Q&A with Sophie where she said she was definitely singly and wasn’t in a relationship even though she had been in a relationship for about a year? And when she answered the video about Jamie you could tell she was lying from Sophie’s reaction
Yes I remember this video she was like “I’m currently single” then did that thing where you look up to the left when you are blatantly lying lol.

Reactions: 6
she defo lied for a good few months to her sheep then drops jamie slowly in videos like why say your single enjoy living alone when you an jamie were either working things out or already together i'm done with her vlogs now his smug face is in them.

Reactions: 13
Why do all these Gemma types have fancy lotions and potions for a bath ?!

Just whack in half a bottle or radox I guarantee it will be a lot more relaxing !

Reactions: 9
Saw the title on youtube and thought nope not putting myself through that tit!

How is she not losing followers at this point! She has nothing interesting or relevant to say its boring!

Reactions: 10
So,
Who is seriously watching routine videos? They are some of the most boring content there is. I highly doubt this has been a highly requested video like she's stating.
"Updated" routine too. Which actually means whoever is paying me this month cause guess what?
It's
an
AAADDDD!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a bit weirded out how she thinks it’s acceptable to drive down someone’s privately owned land or farm to drive to a houses, that she doesn’t own to sit there and OGGLE the tit out of it. It’s weird and creepy and if I owned the house I would tell them to duck right off. She takes trips to Wells next to sea, she lives in Peterborough which isn’t even in Norfolk. She also drove to Norfolk to go look at another house and got told to leave the land then. I want to like her, I really did but there’s just certain things you shouldn’t do, especially in a global pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The one in the hot tub? I think you’re right I don’t think it’s there. That’s really snakey. I think that’s when my opinion on her started to change. When she subtly (as a bus) started to drop Jamie’s name in here and there and was like, tada!! We’re back together! I definitely think her and Sophie were proper pals. I think there was a business element (I remember her saying her dream would be for Sophie to manage her) but I don’t think that was the only motive. I’m glad Sophie seems to have a good group of pals. Gemma you are gonna wake up one day and realise you’ve sacrificed a great long term friendship for someone who’s only with you for your money and status. If she worked in a shop he wouldn’t look at her twice!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.