Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
She’s been reading here again

View attachment 412585
Posts like that drive me nuts 😅😁 like she gets paid heaps of doing fuck all! So what if everyone is not licking her bumhole? Like so what?? Every Job has negative aspects. Life is not all Beige White. Like gemma if you heard some of the feed back I get working in the front line daily 😆😆 you wouldnt last a day! Like whinging about silly stuff like tells you how egocentric she is. Poor her let me get my little violin. Like you Are way beyond privilaged just enjoy it and post ur dumb positive quotes and write ur journal and enjoy it while it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jeanie39

I can’t stand Jamie, why does he have to feature in near enough every video. There’s no real on screen chemistry with them it all feels very forced, he’s dull as dishwater.

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Just opened my monthly wage slip of £700. And got reminded of how Gemma wants to earn 50,000 a month. Then realised its MUGS like me watching her boring videos that are paying her wage. fuming.
I will not line her bank account any longer.

Unfortunately I live in the real world and have children and cant afford daycare so have to work part time.

Also FORTUNATELY I live in the real world and have children who love me and I love and I can leave the house without having to worry that my outfit is all beige and that my lips are on straight.

See ya Gem, that materialistic list of pure greed and complete unrealisticness has topped it for me. Enjoy losing your 20pounds like you've lost your best mate, lost your spark, and losing a follow too ta taaaa
Couldn't have put this better myself! I think it's disgusting how much she wants to earn a month. I've stopped watching everyone on YouTube who's so unrealistic now because everytime I think I'm watching their video, I'm giving them coin.
Makes me so mad how we're out here in the real world with proper real jobs and just making enough to get by! I'm also part time cos I can't afford childcare so me and my partner alternate shifts and hardly get to see each other but gem wants to make 5x my yearly salary in 1 MONTH. Lol, call me bitter but least I'm a nice person 🤭

• Heart

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I’m not the covid police but it’s quite annoying we’re being told to act as if we have the virus and she’s going into town where you have to park and walk through town just to get a starbucks and an aesthetic picture when there is a drive through Starbucks literally right in her area

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Hit that B&M button so fast, cannot sit through another cosy day at home... I know there’s not much to do in the current climate but surely she has more imagination than this?
She is trolling us with that poll! Some options I'd like to see that will never appear are;
"Helping others"
"Kicking Jamie to the curb"
"Buy nothing Day"
"Sophie"

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Greedy and calculating 🤢 its disgusting! What a sad life!
Dear lord, what a sad little life Gemma. Enjoy the money. I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Ok so I saw the long winded essay reposted on Gemma's story tonight from Emily Philpott and felt I had to comment.

First, I don't consider myself to be a hater. Along with others on this site, I have never commented anything personal, unwarranted or nasty about Gemma or any other influencer. There is something called accountability in the real world. And it involves facing people calling you out for irresponsible or unreasonable behaviour. In my view, severely editing your photos and how your life appears on screen, involving promoting unhealthy body image, is extremely irresponsible, worsened when your audience is predominantly young females. People have a right to comment on that.

Tonight I watched the news where nurses are working extremely long shifts caring for the sickest patients, and facing covid hoax protestors on their way in and out of the hospital. Imagine the real trauma they face, doing such a worthwhile job. influencers can they choose not to read online "hate" or comments, equally they can filter their online behaviour to be less harmful. Nurses can't avoid the negative sides to their job, like many professions.

I firmly believe a lot of influencers are quite thick skinned and money orientated. Posts like these convey that they need protecting from something that, in the context of real life, is quite trivial, and like I said, doesn't even have to be read by them in the first place. The fact they know forums exist about them means they have googled themselves. It really doesn't need people protecting them.

And they are fully aware of the implications of posting details of their life online, there are plenty of other jobs they could have chosen to pursue.

Want to reiterate I would never endorse hateful comments. There is a difference between hate and substantiated criticism which needs to be understood. They are not immune from such comments, just like we aren't.
Really well said, can I also add I’m beyond fed up of influencers post Caroline Flack referencing suicide to guilt trip their audience.

Reactions: 17

Tcytdoll

I came here to say about the assumptions video being basically a dear tattle video, I see it’s already been done. I have no doubt in my mind she answered exactly 0 questions sent in and had no intention to.. that ask box was just done for engagement.

One thing that particularly irritated me before I fell asleep due to pure boredom was when she said something along the lines of she wouldn’t advertise something she doesn’t use.... ?? Like except the teeth whitening products which are probably her most commented on misconception? Honestly I wasn’t too fond of her before that video but now I think she’s just a shitty person really lol.

Jeanie39

Picking absolutely everything up in shops mid pandemic.. pulling her mask down so her nose is out - deafeating the object. Has anyone ever counted the amount of times she’s said the word cosy in one vlog? 🙈 I’m starting to wonder if she says it just to be irritating

• Haha

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Watching her assumptions video and firstly, after skipping past the annoying ad she does at the start of the video, I'm disgusted that she applies the foundation to her face straight from the tube, like actually holds the tube against her skin then squeezes the product out onto her cheek. It's so unhygienic and just looks like she has no clue about makeup application. Just squeeze some product onto the back of a clean hand first, then use a brush to apply to the face.
What shite is she talking about regarding buying a house and that according to her sixth sense, they will find the perfect house around September/October time? Why can't she just admit that right now, she isn't actually able to get a mortgage because she doesn't yet have books long enough to qualify, rather than spouting nonsense about the universe letting her know it's not the right time? Viewers could relate to this and would appreciate the honesty.
Then she goes on to talk about how she mentioned a while ago that they had found the perfect house, but that something just didn't feel right about it and it wasn't the right time. Feels like a lie to me, because the house she mentioned she had found months ago, she also said she had put an offer in for at that time, so either she lied about putting an offer in and had only saw the house, or she's lying now.
Then there's the lie about her morning routine videos. They are filmed in the afternoon and is purely for YT, it is not her actual morning routine, she does not get up at 6am and do what she claims. I had to put the video off after she answered the question: You get annoyed when someone promotes a product you hate. I felt like the way she answered this question was more directed at her viewers who make comments regarding stuff she does or advertises, she twisted her answer around to say about people being angry, and how it was pointless and basically stupid to be angry at anyone (by anyone, she meant that us viewers have not to get angry at influencers) basically, we've to let all creators and influencers just do their job and say nothing about the questionable stuff they do or promote. She obviously reads here, and it's probably where she got those assumptions from.

Sorry for the long post, she just annoys me lately with all of the cream/beige boring content.

CelestialAutumn

The last time I watched Gemma was about 2 months ago, I just catch up on her lack of antics on here now.🥴 Such a shame really as I used to love watching her videos, especially the ones with Sophie in. Gemma and the sidekick known as Jamie are just one big cosy snore fest! 😴😴

Anyway, the reason I popped in here was to say that I have been watching some of Gemma's old videos from 3 years ago. The one where she went shopping with Charlie to Ikea and Homesense, Charlie was hilarious. At the beginning of the video Charlie really stole her thunder and he didn't calm down any as the video went on. Proper geezer is our Charlie, you wouldn't have caught him posing for the gram in a matching beige outfit with Gemma....hello Jamie, I'm talking to you! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Phasma93

Honestly if I was going round the house at 6am lighting candles in every room I stepped foot in I’m sure the other half would think I was getting ready for a sacrifice ☠ 🔥

• Haha

Lurkingirl

just me or does it bother anyone else how whenever she’s filming her hands doing something.. stirring her coffee, rubbing moisturiser in, turning pages in her manifestation bullshit books, it all seems to be in slow motion? I get it’s an aesthetic thing and trying to create a ‘calm cosy vibe’ but like... creeps me out

• Haha

Loulou_23

VIP Member
Shes so full of herself. She does fuck all and her content is Boring bland repeat. Yet she thinks she deserves 50 k month! She loves herself so much and thinks so highly of herself its disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 like she allready gets paid way too much For the fact she does nothing and like you said has no skills! She isnt tiny bit interested in developing herself into better and actually doing something with her life. She just eyefucks herself and thinks shes worthy of 50 k month 🤢🤢🤢🧟‍♂️

OMG yes !

How does she have the gall to think she should earn more than doctors/ scientists who actually do something worth while! She really thinks she’s special! Even directors and CEOs don’t earn that much so why does she think she’s so special!

She’s so undeserving of the lifestyle she has it’s sickening!

• Heart