Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Ran a little experiment: This is the second time I’ve voted “no” on one of her polls (I think it was to see a cleaning video) and the second time she’s blocked me (I had two different accounts).
What a sad, spoilt little cow she is 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe Sophie accidently voted 'no' one time 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23

What's your point

VIP Member
Gemma hun, next time dont bother setting your alarm because it was a waste of everyone's time. Just do us a favour and have a lie in like every other day.

She just cant be arsed anymore can she, i gave her a positive comment on here last Sunday for her vlog but honestly I must have had a fever or something because I was obviously delirious as watched it back and it confirmed it was indeed same 💩 different day.

I really want to like her because she seems quite fragile but her life goals and her manifestation crap make me want to throttle her with her foxy locks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

idah96

new video recap
Ignore any spelling mistakes plz

1. CosSsSy bath with bath salts AND a bath bomb wow
2. She’s weird cause she likes the sound of birds? Wow how quirky of you Gemma
3. She does a face mask, how revolutionary and rambles on about skin care for a “no make up” look - What?
4. 5 mins in to the vid and she’s already mentioned both glossy box and foreo WITHOUT disclosing that she’s worked with them before
5. Do we want an updated TAN ROUTINE wtf honestly
6. Her robe smells like mold lol
7. “What a boring topic of conversation“ no shit Gemma
8. Mentions function of beauty..... undisclosed ad?......
9. Her brother recently had a new baby and apparently he looks exactly like Gemma as a baby
10. She’s been gifted a shitload of Charlotte tilbury skin care
11. 11 mins in - AN AD wow, a lash and brow enhancer from somewhere she only said it once and I can’t be arsed to play it back.... she’s been using it for 6 months but still don’t have aNY lashes wow
12. it was hair burst
13. we‘re 15 mins in and she STILL IN THE BATHROOM
14. she thinks a skin roller (the ones with little needles) will make hair grow on her hand if she rolls it there. Honestly how THICK is this girl
15. proceeds to waste water by leaving the kitchen tap running
16. Makes brunch... puts both butter And avocado on toast... idk i find it strange to mix the two haha
17. she admits to filling up the Fiji bottle with water... does she mean TAP WATER? Does princess Gemma drink normal tap water like the rest of us
18. Jamie needs to shave
19. Gemma is still on about boosting digestion.. Jaime doesn’t think her digestion needs any help. They proceed to drink juice out of coffe cups
20. Jaime lays on the floor and they are laughing but I can’t understand wtf is happening
21. they got a vibrating roller for like stretching muscles etc but we all now gemmas muscles don’t do any work
22. she apparently takes the water with her to the toilet
23. she’s “loosing her mind what is wrong with me today” so idk could be to get people speculating pregnancy brain
24. they stalk houses irl after looking at them on right move
25. mAnIfEsTiNg her dReAm house
26. she puts coconut milk in her americano??? Just nO Gemma
27. Jamie wants a farm, Gemma wants a farm with just chickens cause she associates it with being cosy
28. she wants a Christmas tree farm
29. they proceed to film the road to the house they’re stalking... They apparently have been all the way to Norfolk and we’re told to leave the land they were driving on.
30. they ACTUALLY film the house they do not own and it is hUGE
31. fast forward to 30 mins in to see the house
32. I’m not English so it don’t understand the house buying process but they don’t seem to be in the market of buying the house they filmed but instead are manifesting buying a similar one. Wonder why...
33. They go to that house every other week.... still, not their house
34. proceeds to talk about her tan

i fast forwarded the last bit of the vid but it was basically just her taking a bath, babbling on about random stuff, making Mac and cheese, talking to the cats and wanting to know what her cats are saying. She has a snack and eats it in bed before ending the video. She has popcorn and chocolate as a night snack.. yum. And already talking about Easter...it’s FEBRUARY GEMMA

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Take away the holidays, shopping sprees, meals out, invited paid for events blah blah.. we see exactly how boring and dull a lot of these 'influencer' types are. Still amazes me how popular Gemma is, she just repeats herself day in day out. Even more boring with burglar bill 'shed boy'

• Haha
  • Heart

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Anyone else fast forward through those bits of the video when she's doing the ad for that bloody foreo face machine?
I've seen her do the same ad for it in her videos a thousand times and I just can't be bothered with it anymore.

metalbeard

Don’t bother with her new video
Nothing happens
She’s wearing the brown tracksuit ensemble
She apples 5 layers of lip balm to her massive sausage lips
She mentions lockdown and sending people more love at the moment 🙄
She’s feeling unwell probably her period tells us her body is clockwork
Shows us about she french braids her hair it’s not great don’t bother
She asks people for ideas on videos because she’s obviously bored off her tits
Oh my god she just called it the brown ensemble! 🤣🤣🤣 as I predicted
She bought herself a notebook to write all her recipes in because ya know she’s a chef
The cats are filmed
Coffee update basically tells us how she takes her coffee
Then it’s time for an ad
Glossybox
Like who actually gives a shit?!? She has a code obviously
Getting a box each month is so special apparently
I fast forward through the GlossyBox review it was so banal
She’s thinking of baking
Asking do people want to see a b&m haul...because it’s different from her vlogs
No I’m grand thanks
Cats again
Long explanation of how the cats behave
Food shopping haul went to some pasta shop she went to as a child
Had to skip through started to fall asleep
Oh another ad hello fresh is making a little debut
Makes herself pasta for her and Jim Bob for lunch
Then we see her eat it all
Cats update again and her shouting at the new cat
Reads through ingredients for muffins
Cat again
Baking now
Massive order from H&M arrives for the house
Giant plain vase
Wait there’s two
35 pounds for a fucking vase
Mentions she wants a cosy cottage then also neutral and stone and modern vibe
Mentions when she buys a house how she will decorate
Grey candles and tea light holders
Bathroom makeover
Small grey drawer unit from the range 🙄
So original
Has a drawer full of lush bath bombs
Goes through each drawer in detail
A corner unit rack for her bath again such an original idea for the bathroom
Then a storage basket
Full of more shit for her body
Goes through in detail
Shows her dressings gowns
Shows her socks on the radiator waiting for her
Shows the bath tray Jim Bob got her for xmas
It’s revolutionary apparently
Oh wait she already has one...then why did he buy her one?
Jesus a fucking lush haul to add to her millions of bath bombs already
She runs a bath
Shows in-depth how she makes her bath so cosy
Music and her lighting candles for the bath now
Then shows the bathroom with no lights on and all her candles
I can’t believe I’m still talking about the bathroom at this stage
She ends the vlog sitting in the fucking bathroom
Says she will be in the bath for hours now
Jesus don’t fucking bother what a waste of anyone’s time

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseygall

I’ve followed Gemma on insta for ages and since coming across tattle it’s been great to see what others think. I finally unfollowed her at the weekend as I’m sick of seeing her same posts and her Starbucks shit and slow mo mixing a tea with her sleeves covering her entire hands, she’s gone off my feeds and I’m sooo happy

MissFinn

VIP Member
Looks like if might be a cosy couples Q&A or something for the exciting new cosy video. Get your blankets gals, cosy on the couch, get a cosy cuppa tea and did I say get cosy?
Yes take ur dairy free sugar free fat free biscuit and non decaff tea and get cossssy. Put on cream Beige lounge wear, put ur hair extensions and veneers on. Put on Mac makeup. Add some botox and whitening tooth paste on ur veneers(?!). Surround urself with amazing quotes like love urself and stay calm. Be unicorn. Light 50 pound candles and sit at sofa all day. Voila ur ready To be cosy with gemsie ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 21

cemmc7

she defo reads here, on the thread before this i asked if there was any old vids of her and charley and someone sent me one (cos i didnt know what he looked like) and i said how much prettier she was before- now the vids private lol! hi gemma you feeling super cosy today?

• Haha

shonaBly

Defo not speaking. Yet sophie was her life, soul sister and other half........ I smell jamie
I live in Peterborough and heard from mutual friends she fell out with Sophie because of Jamie. He doesn’t have a very good past apparently, there are some horrible rumours about him and ex gfs 😩Sophie wouldn’t stand by their relationship. Can’t blame her, he creepy AF

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rmnz34

You know what pisses me off the most? Genuine people sending messages and they only respond/call out "trolls". This is 99% of influencers not just Gemma but really pisses me off! Us followers are the one that keep you sat in loungewear doing fuck all hun, at least have the decency to respond to a normal question

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thanks to @feeltheburn for the thread title! Had to edit it slightly to fit

Original -Gemma Louise Miles: Lies about her botanist candles while lining own pockets and copyright scandals

Recap -
* Gemma is having a cosy December, of course
* every upload is still the same
* she spends her days building dens with her boyfriend
* the lip fillers are getting worse
* we have recently discovered that the candle company (Botanist Candles) she keeps promoting is actually owned by the Cambridge Company Ltd which is also co owned by.... Jamie!!!! Sneaky sneaky Gemma

Anything else to add?

• Heart

bethnancy

I’m a bit weirded out how she thinks it’s acceptable to drive down someone’s privately owned land or farm to drive to a houses, that she doesn’t own to sit there and OGGLE the shit out of it. It’s weird and creepy and if I owned the house I would tell them to fuck right off. She takes trips to Wells next to sea, she lives in Peterborough which isn’t even in Norfolk. She also drove to Norfolk to go look at another house and got told to leave the land then. I want to like her, I really did but there’s just certain things you shouldn’t do, especially in a global pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 20

shonaBly

Her assumptions video did sound like she has just lifted our conversation off tattle lol
My thoughts exactly! Although she STILL didn’t address the Sophie situation 😂
Anyone else notice how shaky her hands were when she was doing her make up. Is she nervous about these vids?
Another thing I don’t get, on Jamie’s Instagram he had a bar business at one point, then a security business now he is making clothes or something for Gemma... does he actually have a proper job?

Reactions: 20