Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Heres the thing though, its not a physical break she needs from doing an actual job - its a mental break she needs from filming and faking her life, think about it she has to constantly portray an image - all "influencers" do, not just on YouTube but also Instagram. Its all fake and so must take alot of work mentally to be constantly keeping on the ball, opening boxes and boxes of bullshit materialistic shit and video it and pretend its soooo amazing and soooo cosy and cuteeeeee yada yada yada. These people aren't real and spend their lives gushing over make up or cleaning products and filming it then editing it - it would drain the absolute soul out of me to live that way.

So these "breaks" they all need are probably a mental break for a few days to act like a fucking human being and not some stepford wife beige barbie doll. Its gotta be draining.
I saw a You Tuber having a mental breakdown when I first started watching. I was a bit green having not long started watching influencers. One day she was gushing over products and the next time I watched her she was having a mental breakdown on camera sobbing like mad. Her boyfriend was away for a few nights so she was alone. I couldn't work out what had happened. She came up on my feed a while later and she was back to normal gushing. Have been a bit wary since of these "perfect lives" but she still managed to upload it despite the breakdown so I feel a bit cynical about it.