Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseturntupnose

Gem if you're reading this I looked up some synonyms for cosy

comfortable
homely
warm
intimate
snug
comfy (informal)
sheltered
boring

Oh sorry I added the last one myself

• Haha
Reactions: 38

roseturntupnose

Just opened my monthly wage slip of £700. And got reminded of how Gemma wants to earn 50,000 a month. Then realised its MUGS like me watching her boring videos that are paying her wage. fuming.
I will not line her bank account any longer.

Unfortunately I live in the real world and have children and cant afford daycare so have to work part time.

Also FORTUNATELY I live in the real world and have children who love me and I love and I can leave the house without having to worry that my outfit is all beige and that my lips are on straight.

See ya Gem, that materialistic list of pure greed and complete unrealisticness has topped it for me. Enjoy losing your 20pounds like you've lost your best mate, lost your spark, and losing a follow too ta taaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Winners_Song

VIP Member
There’s a few bits that have been edited out of the morning routine upload:

Doing the litter trays
Deleting comments on YT & Insta
Self adoration in the mirror
Facetuning all photos

• Haha
Reactions: 30

metalbeard

Jesus fucking morning routine is so out of touch with reality! Like a full body scrub body moisturise and skin care routine occurs, no one in the real world has time for all this
Also mentions how grateful she is the minute she wakes up because Jamie feeds the cats and brings her a coffee in bed like who gives an actual fuck
Who’s partner isn’t rushing out the door to work and perhaps doesn’t have time to hand you coffee in bed?!?
Her fucking planner journal whatever oh yea when I get up at 6am I usually spend a good few minutes “manifesting” my fucking dreams
Then breakfast is an absolute farce, pouring out her ingredients for her smoothie into small dishes and planning out her fruit then making her instagrammable picture she is so ludicrous!
everyone else is shoving toast in their mouth as they rush out to their real jobs and she’s designing her breakfast
She then gets cosy and reads a fucking qoute book these influencers really believe being grateful and manifesting and being positive is some sort of religion
Then she makes lists and reminds us all to get into a routine because we will fee l great

Reactions: 29

Mook

I’ve just watched her latest vid. Her content is atrocious. That fucking sex toy for the face again! The same hot shower, again, the same cleanser, again, the same sex toy massager for the face, again, a cup of coffee, again, lemon ginger tonic, again, fucking banana bread, a-fucking-gain, with dates, again, Tilly with the tap, again, that excited voice that grates, again, the same four words used, again, filling out the same planner, again, what does she need to plan- cosy days on the sofa watching Netflix?
New year, same old fucking Gemma. I took a shot every time she said cosy and I think I need my stomach pumped. I also can not stand to watch her eat with those burst sausage lips. That’s me done, not watching this shite ever again 😂 👋

Also, Jamie is an arsehole and she is scared to disturb him so texts him- something not right there...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve not long discovered this page and have been reading comments for a little while, but first time posting.

I was a HUGE Gemma fan, I use to love her videos and really looked forward to them but I’m really starting to dislike them. I miss the old Gemma!. I don’t recognise this person! It’s such a false veneer, so staged and forced (like her laughter in her latest video).

Biggest red flag is Sophie not being on the scene! So obvious it’s because of the new boyfriend. Utterly unforgivable when the bestie is booted off the scene for the new boyfriend. Usually because she can see him for what he really is. When she talks about them buying a house together 😱. Oh honey no! Don’t get locked into a mortgage with that man! He’s not the answer, I promise you. You’re not a “power couple” you’re in what looks like a controlling relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
OMG yes !

How does she have the gall to think she should earn more than doctors/ scientists who actually do something worth while! She really thinks she’s special! Even directors and CEOs don’t earn that much so why does she think she’s so special!

She’s so undeserving of the lifestyle she has it’s sickening!
Im a junior doctor but its not the money that bothers me, it's when she talks about how she needs to relax or de stress or wind down at the end of the day... I know it's not a competition and everyone is allowed to have their own stresses, but it grinds my gears and I think it's so tone deaf with the current situation to make everything about her? I like her videos as something to watch that is a bit mindless and non-covidy, but more recently I can't enjoy them so much. She could so easily make a video that is directed at key workers with relax advice... admittedly a cosy coffee and a cosy blanket and a cosy #ad vibrating face cleanser before a cosy bath isn't going to fix our problems but at least it wouldnt feel like a bit of a kick in the teeth... try winding down after coming home having broken someone's ribs trying to do CPR.... she doesn't know how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 26

olivegirl

Ok so I saw the long winded essay reposted on Gemma's story tonight from Emily Philpott and felt I had to comment.

First, I don't consider myself to be a hater. Along with others on this site, I have never commented anything personal, unwarranted or nasty about Gemma or any other influencer. There is something called accountability in the real world. And it involves facing people calling you out for irresponsible or unreasonable behaviour. In my view, severely editing your photos and how your life appears on screen, involving promoting unhealthy body image, is extremely irresponsible, worsened when your audience is predominantly young females. People have a right to comment on that.

Tonight I watched the news where nurses are working extremely long shifts caring for the sickest patients, and facing covid hoax protestors on their way in and out of the hospital. Imagine the real trauma they face, doing such a worthwhile job. influencers can they choose not to read online "hate" or comments, equally they can filter their online behaviour to be less harmful. Nurses can't avoid the negative sides to their job, like many professions.

I firmly believe a lot of influencers are quite thick skinned and money orientated. Posts like these convey that they need protecting from something that, in the context of real life, is quite trivial, and like I said, doesn't even have to be read by them in the first place. The fact they know forums exist about them means they have googled themselves. It really doesn't need people protecting them.

And they are fully aware of the implications of posting details of their life online, there are plenty of other jobs they could have chosen to pursue.

Want to reiterate I would never endorse hateful comments. There is a difference between hate and substantiated criticism which needs to be understood. They are not immune from such comments, just like we aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

babyinfluenza

I’m from the same area as Gemma and the way she projects herself to be all ditsy and perfect makes me laugh. Before Charley she was with the local drug dealer, and she cheated on Charley with that boyfriend and vice versa. She really isn’t as innocent as she makes out

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Ffs so this jamie has fell into a very shiny pot hasnt he! Rich gf who hes now kept by as she employs him pretty much he's her "behind the scenes, brains of it all guy" and now about to fall into a no doubt gorgeous bought home that Gemma has been saving a few years for! Is she fucking blind?! He will not leave he will control and slowly manipulate and bam she will be a shadow of her former self. Even when he wraps his arm around her he looks like he wants to eat her alive. He gives me such a skin crawl.

The fact she chose him over a long term best friend who did anything for her screams selfish bitch!

Jamie gained: a new house, a rich gf & a new job.

Gemma: lost a best friend and gained a scrounger.

Score:
Jamie 3 gemma - 1

Reactions: 24

Pureorangejuice87

Ran a little experiment: This is the second time I’ve voted “no” on one of her polls (I think it was to see a cleaning video) and the second time she’s blocked me (I had two different accounts).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Phasma93

Just seen her latest video is over an hour long... I can’t do it - at this point I know it’s not going to be worth it anymore. We all know she’s going to slowly make a cup of coffee, light a candle with some trash music in the background, skincare AD featuring that friggin foreo, make a list, make food (point at shopping), show the cats and obviously she’s going to do a timelapse clean 🤦🏻‍♀️

Her videos could be used as a form of torture, serious Ground Hog Day vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 23