Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Out of her last 10 videos, 6 have had “cosy” in the title

3 of the others were “festive”

fuck off gemma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Libramoongirl

„Festive coffee “ how coffee can be festive?
“Cosy shopping in primark” how shopping can be cosy? Can someone explain?
mans as well I just realised that back to august she said that she is working on something with her manager and it’s gonna be revealed in October or November..then bum candle company appeared! She is liar! She didn’t said anything about that cos she knew that nobody gonna buy candles as they are way to expensive! So shedidn’t said anything but just keep promoting as “small business “ so sick and tired of that gremlin
Gremlin omg she fully is 😂😂😂😂😂
BB1EF219-3ED4-41C6-9F30-15DFD0C19550.jpeg

• Haha

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Also she likes keeping her friendships private cos they don't do YouTube? Yet she literally plastered Sophie over her previous videos and insta.... Just address yous fell out :cautious:

Mook

Fucking hell man!!! Must have seen her do her face with that fucking sex toy thing in about 20 videos now! I hope she does read here because Gemma, if you’re reading this, get some new content. We do not want to watch you make another black coffee, talk about dressing gowns and put stuff on your face. Please let the next vlog be something different, not forced like the stupid tent, not another ‘cosy’ haul. It’s just all shite. I really do find you funny and Tilly is a little dream. I found the vids where you tried out new beauty treatments and just chatted quite hilarious and relatable so maybe try going down that route? Everything doesn’t have to be perfect on screen because it’s not in real life 😊

• Haha

amyy

VIP Member
Did anyone notice in the 'A Cosy Primark Haul + Christmas Shopping' vlog at 39:13 Gemma is getting a 'pre dinner snack' and Jamie tries to stop her. He literally says NO and tells her to put it back. This seems really controlling, your boyfriend definitely shouldn't control what you eat....My boyfriend would just ask to share with me lol

If she has eating issues already this isn't helping, commenting on what she eats etc will only make it worse.

• Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I came on here to say that - I asked for her to show a recent picture of her and Sophie and she deleted it haha - it’s so obvious they have fallen out. I bet Sophie has other secret social media where she actually posts her real “non insta” life... would love to know what she’s up to.
If you notice- Sophie will 9/10 like a photo of just Gemma on Gemma’s insta but if there is one of Gemma and Jamie she never likes it. I’m sure Sophie doesn’t like Jamie. Can’t say I disagree! He’s got controlling Oscar pistorious vibes.

• Haha
Hi I’m new here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Did anyone else watch her new video and quickly pause when she turned to the “life goals” page in her diary? She quickly turned back and didn’t show what they said but I couldn’t believe he ones I could see! (Mainly money related). Be a millionaire in 2 years? 500k savings in a year? 6 bedroom house? 50k monthly income in 6m?? I really appreciate think the fact they were so money focused says a lot about her 🙈
Someone be a doll & decipher her handwriting & post her list below for us? I can only make a few out & I’m a nosey Bitch 😂🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't watch her anymore. I just keep up with the beige on toast life with you guys. That Jamie is a first class wanker. Don't like him at all he give off nasty vibes. She's desperate to grab a piece of what dumbo darby and con artist have managed to do. Hence the introduction of shed boy.

• Haha
  • Heart

olivegirl

Bet she has caught Covid from all the non essential journeys to B and M and to take photos in front of the same house.
all the influencers that go and stand outside private buildings and homes to get the insta shot hahaha. Imagine living in a nice house because you are self-made and worked hard, looking out of your curtains and seeing someone prancing and preening in front of your gardens. I would be like who the hell is this knob and call the cops haha

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
This girls lips are outrageous, I know she said she likes it but honestly... Tone it down a bit. No one is saying don't get fillers, but having a top lip like a Cumberland sausage is not cool.

• Haha

Rachel x

She was never going to address anything of any interest!!! She never does!
I dont watch them but read on here it’s all bs.
Out of all the youtubers I’ve ever watched she’s the fakest and she’s the biggest liar, clearly gets no enjoyment from doing it just wants the money.
But what job would she actually enjoy doing? No real interests, 100% self centred, materialistic and lazy what career could she go for!!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
literally in Nottinghill in London they have had to put up signs to stop “influencers” doing full photo shoots on private property steps.
Needs to end 🙄
If I saw one of these vain, self absorbed dickheads flaunting their fillers and sausage lips all over my multimillion pound house, I'd be chucking a bucket of water over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone be a doll & decipher her handwriting & post her list below for us? I can only make a few out & I’m a nosey Bitch 😂🧐
the ones I can read are:
Monthly income £50k (6m)
Income £500k (1y)
Buy 6 bedroom house (8m)
£500k savings (1y)
Be a millionaire (2y)
Lose 20 pounds (6m)
American road trip (2y)
Rent a house (landlord) (5y)
Villa in Santorini (5y)
Buy a Range Rover sport (5y)
Better money management (3m)