Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's off topic but what the f*** has happened to Hazel Wood have they both went to the same lip filler her lips are bigger than face :oops:
She had her lips emptied and refilled with a smaller amount recently if that helps. She did a video about it (being given wrong advice and even more filler to correct problems) where she went to a proper clinic? to have them sorted out.
Talking about Hazel, though, have you seen Laura Gemma Meacham's assumptions video which mentions fake You Tube friends, money grabbers, narcissists and users. She mentioned, though that she liked Hazel and someone called Liv after being previously burned by other You Tubers which has made her wary. Rang a bell from tattle posts in the past where they thought Gemma and possibly Elle had used her???? if i remember right. She also stated she will not be launching a clothing range as she doesn't have mney behind her to do it..............

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Gemma does use people and drop them more times than her skin care routines.

Reactions: 12
I’ve followed Gemma on insta for ages and since coming across tattle it’s been great to see what others think. I finally unfollowed her at the weekend as I’m sick of seeing her same posts and her Starbucks tit and slow mo mixing a tea with her sleeves covering her entire hands, she’s gone off my feeds and I’m sooo happy

Reactions: 22
I’m not the covid police but it’s quite annoying we’re being told to act as if we have the virus and she’s going into town where you have to park and walk through town just to get a starbucks and an aesthetic picture when there is a drive through Starbucks literally right in her area

Reactions: 18
I’m not the covid police but it’s quite annoying we’re being told to act as if we have the virus and she’s going into town where you have to park and walk through town just to get a starbucks and an aesthetic picture when there is a drive through Starbucks literally right in her area
that is irresponsible of her

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Gemma on insta for ages and since coming across tattle it’s been great to see what others think. I finally unfollowed her at the weekend as I’m sick of seeing her same posts and her Starbucks tit and slow mo mixing a tea with her sleeves covering her entire hands, she’s gone off my feeds and I’m sooo happy
Same here! I was literally following her to deliberately make myself feel like tit. I only discovered tattle, when I google searched "gemma miles disney" I am so glad that I did. I thought I was just becoming bitter and I was the only one muttering stuff under my breath when I watched her. Especially when I read the comments and everyone is kissing her ass. There is nothing more annoying than when you see someone for what they really are and no-one else can see it. It turns out loads of people agree with us 😁

Also, yes the ovee sized sleeve covering the hand bollocks is just so cringe 🐑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
did anyone watch Laura Meachem's Q&A video? I quite like Laura and remember her and Gemma used to be friends (or that's how it appeared). Laura even invited Gemma round and they don't live close to one another, they both went on that PR holiday to Croatia and were quite close then it seemed to go downhill. One of the Qs asked Laura if she had friends in the industry and she just said Hazel Wood and Liv Jarvis which I already knew of, in my opinion they do all seem like nice girls with normal lives. No mention of Gemma. Then she went on to talk about a lot of fakeness and how people will just use any brand deal they can get their hands on as they are so money orientated, regardless of the quality or whether it would appeal to their audience. She also said people can use you and then drop you in that industry. After seeing all the money-based goals Gemma listed in her planner, makes me think she falls into this category? Anyone know what happened between those two? And given Gemma has got quite a few subs and followers she does not seem to have any connections to others in the same industry?

Reactions: 8
did anyone watch Laura Meachem's Q&A video? I quite like Laura and remember her and Gemma used to be friends (or that's how it appeared). Laura even invited Gemma round and they don't live close to one another, they both went on that PR holiday to Croatia and were quite close then it seemed to go downhill. One of the Qs asked Laura if she had friends in the industry and she just said Hazel Wood and Liv Jarvis which I already knew of, in my opinion they do all seem like nice girls with normal lives. No mention of Gemma. Then she went on to talk about a lot of fakeness and how people will just use any brand deal they can get their hands on as they are so money orientated, regardless of the quality or whether it would appeal to their audience. She also said people can use you and then drop you in that industry. After seeing all the money-based goals Gemma listed in her planner, makes me think she falls into this category? Anyone know what happened between those two? And given Gemma has got quite a few subs and followers she does not seem to have any connections to others in the same industry?

Don’t know what happened but this was mentioned on Laura’s thread.

I feel she was definitely talking about Gemma. I think Gemma is a big time user and only in it for the money. I know most of them are but I think Gemma is one of the worst. And 100% will promote literally anything for the money.

I also think she has met someone in Jamie who is very much the same!

Sophie is we shot of that using fake money grabbing witch!

Yes! That and the finger pointing thing she does when she’s talking about an item. A lot of these knobs do it and I just find it so irritating!
Urgh! It's horrid isn't it! I've just watched her finger bash her expensive Ipad, advertising some magazine app that she obviously doesn't really give a tit about. She then went on to say " I love to read a cosy magazine" A....COSY...magazine....🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh! It's horrid isn't! I've just watched finger bash her expensive Ipad advertising some magazine app that she obviously doesn't really give a tit about. She then went on to say " I love to read a cosy magazine" A....COZY...magazine....🤦🏻‍♀️
She will literally sell her own grandma this one!

And yeh everything is cosy for Gemma even in the summer when it’s 30 degrees!

Can’t believe I use to think she was okay she’s such a narc!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will literally sell her own grandma this one!

And yeh everything is cosy for Gemma even in the summer when it’s 30 degrees!

Can’t believe I use to think she was okay she’s such a narc!
Same here. She is such a sheep too. If it became trendy to get your eye lids pumped with filler, she would be straight on it!

Reactions: 6
Same here. She is such a sheep too. If it became trendy to get your eye lids pumped with filler, she would be straight on it!
Definitely I’m waiting for a pregnancy announcement just like her idol Elle Darby.

Anything elle does Gemma can do to don’t you know 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same here! I was literally following her to deliberately make myself feel like tit. I only discovered tattle, when I google searched "gemma miles disney" I am so glad that I did. I thought I was just becoming bitter and I was the only one muttering stuff under my breath when I watched her. Especially when I read the comments and everyone is kissing her ass. There is nothing more annoying than when you see someone for what they really are and no-one else can see it. It turns out loads of people agree with us 😁

Also, yes the ovee sized sleeve covering the hand bollocks is just so cringe 🐑
See I was the same, but more recently really. I was watching her videos and seeing bits where I was just like “are ya kidding” and you don’t even need to watch them to see they seem to become more and more AD based and more and more dull, not even because of the virus.
I did also notice all the butt licking comments however, on one of her cleaning videos I watched (I couldn’t bare to watch another after watching her clean an already cleaned house) a lot of the comments were negative!

Reactions: 5
Speaking of cleaning videos has she actually ever done one to me cleaning videos are like a tit tip not showrooms and just given every surface a dose of zoflora I watch cleaning videos to see you tubers are not perfect, not cleaning a clean sink have a sink full of dishes and do laundry I want to see her house in a tip for once an do a proper cleaning video.

Definitely I’m waiting for a pregnancy announcement just like her idol Elle Darby.

Fingers crossed that she would actually grow up and act her age if she did become a mother 🤞🏼

It's like watching a child disguised as a women.. very confusing 😕

I'm gonna have to give this famous Elle a watch 😂 i know who she is and what she looks like, but never watched her vids. I'm intrigued after everything everyone has said.

Last edited:
Defo not speaking. Yet sophie was her life, soul sister and other half........ I smell jamie
I live in Peterborough and heard from mutual friends she fell out with Sophie because of Jamie. He doesn’t have a very good past apparently, there are some horrible rumours about him and ex gfs 😩Sophie wouldn’t stand by their relationship. Can’t blame her, he creepy AF

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she’s making videos that are so boring honestly. They aren’t vlogs. More ASMR vibes.
she’s obsessed with everything being aesthetically pleasing and COSY.
also I think she’s got an eating disorder.

Reactions: 7
Stupid woman is taking her laundry tabs out of the child safe box and putting them in a jar to look nice in her bleeping cupboard. No disclaimer in the video description or from her mouth during the video that it is not advisable to do that at all. Dumbass 🙄

• Angry
I live in Peterborough and heard from mutual friends she fell out with Sophie because of Jamie. He doesn’t have a very good past apparently, there are some horrible rumours about him and ex gfs 😩Sophie wouldn’t stand by their relationship. Can’t blame her, he creepy AF
Wow that is very interesting but not surprising at all, why would a friend stick around when you pick a boyfriend over them, he comes across like the type that has cheated on GF’s in the past, I can’t put my finger on it but he just doesn’t seem genuine, and he has really latched onto her “YouTube” and I would say if a big driving force behind her to do sponsorships and brand deals because he knows he can mooch off her and do no work like most of these “you tubers” and their other halves
Suddenly their channel becomes a vlog channel the BF is in every video and then starts controlling the content and more clickbait titles appear
Pity she chose a guy over a long term friend

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.