Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma its 28 love. She is The same age as me. Born in April 1993
The fact that this is on a “famous birthdays ” website and she is classed as a “YouTube star” is just sickening and shows all that is wrong with the world 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
breaks my heart to know that after 6 years of law school and so much hard work and long days, as a lawyer she still earns more than me :( pretty soul destroying and I can only think that future generations of young people will not choose traditional careers and will choose to burn their brain cells doing something like this instead.
Gemma said on one of her vids that she had a job before YT but never elaborated, do we know what it was? She's also very discreet about her age for some reason nobody seems to know exactly how old she is.
Me too. A long and expensive 6 years at that

Reactions: 7
The fact that this is on a “famous birthdays ” website and she is classed as a “YouTube star” is just sickening and shows all that is wrong with the world 🤬
hopefuly all that “insta and YouTube famous “ crappy boring thing will finish very soon as am sick of it now. Working my ass off to pay my bills like the rest of the people here and not having even a 5 min spare time for myself but still managing to live my life and Gemlin it’s so tired of her life - taking day off “coz she is having bad day “ + getting more money than doctors or lawyers just for promoting some Disney plus film 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hold me strong cos am going to explode 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought she looked nice in that WandaVision reel, and loved her 50’s inspired outfit. If she had come up with the idea completely on her own as something different to do for a laugh that would have been great. But she was probably instructed to and paid to film it by D+.

Reactions: 1
I thought she looked nice in that WandaVision reel, and loved her 50’s inspired outfit. If she had come up with the idea completely on her own as something different to do for a laugh that would have been great. But she was probably instructed to and paid to film it by D+.
Yeah I’ve already seen a few others doing the exact same ad so she didn’t have to think of that idea. Kate La Vie or Kate speirs is her name has done the exact same ad 🙈 I’d cringe putting an ad out there like I’d come up with this idea then 5 other influencers do the same at the same time 😂

Reactions: 1
Just uploaded a 6am morning routine.

She’s deffo been reading here and is keen to show us she DOES wake up early and work hard! Honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She worked in a call centre hating every bit of it and was in a lot of debt b4 she quit to try her luck at youtube after being inspired by elle darby vids. Shes 25.

Sorry gemma is 27 got confused with elle then
Elle is 25 😳 she looks 35! Same as Gemma she doesn’t look 27 🙉 guess that’s what filler does to you ay

Reactions: 11
Noticed a grab a blanket, get cosey mug at the start of the video , do we think this is the product she is bringing out?

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping morning routine is so out of touch with reality! Like a full body scrub body moisturise and skin care routine occurs, no one in the real world has time for all this
Also mentions how grateful she is the minute she wakes up because Jamie feeds the cats and brings her a coffee in bed like who gives an actual duck
Who’s partner isn’t rushing out the door to work and perhaps doesn’t have time to hand you coffee in bed?!?
Her bleeping planner journal whatever oh yea when I get up at 6am I usually spend a good few minutes “manifesting” my bleeping dreams
Then breakfast is an absolute farce, pouring out her ingredients for her smoothie into small dishes and planning out her fruit then making her instagrammable picture she is so ludicrous!
everyone else is shoving toast in their mouth as they rush out to their real jobs and she’s designing her breakfast
She then gets cosy and reads a bleeping qoute book these influencers really believe being grateful and manifesting and being positive is some sort of religion
Then she makes lists and reminds us all to get into a routine because we will fee l great

Reactions: 29
There’s a few bits that have been edited out of the morning routine upload:

Doing the litter trays
Deleting comments on YT & Insta
Self adoration in the mirror
Facetuning all photos

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello! I've got sucked into these godawful influencers and I've just caught up on these hilarious threads. But what I really wanted to say was how come it's broad daylight at 6am in her latest video? It's dark at that time atm! Can't fault her for 100% colour coordination though, even the lovely cats blend in perfectly. I wonder if I'd be a better person if my skin and hair matched the decor and accessories, and even the inspirational journals I haven't got?

Reactions: 16
It's not light at 6am! I know it's all acted and fake and filming it probably took all bleeping day but make it make sense!

Reactions: 14
Hello! I've got sucked into these godawful influencers and I've just caught up on these hilarious threads. But what I really wanted to say was how come it's broad daylight at 6am in her latest video? It's dark at that time atm! Can't fault her for 100% colour coordination though, even the lovely cats blend in perfectly. I wonder if I'd be a better person if my skin and hair matched the decor and accessories, and even the inspirational journals I haven't got?
Maybe U will be .. but where is the point in that? I can be 100% sure that we are more atractive, more „perfect” the way we are , than thoes perfect insta pictures or vlogs. Why? Because we not trying to be someone we are not at least I’m thinking we didn’t lost our characters.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping morning routine is so out of touch with reality! Like a full body scrub body moisturise and skin care routine occurs, no one in the real world has time for all this
Also mentions how grateful she is the minute she wakes up because Jamie feeds the cats and brings her a coffee in bed like who gives an actual duck
Who’s partner isn’t rushing out the door to work and perhaps doesn’t have time to hand you coffee in bed?!?
Her bleeping planner journal whatever oh yea when I get up at 6am I usually spend a good few minutes “manifesting” my bleeping dreams
Then breakfast is an absolute farce, pouring out her ingredients for her smoothie into small dishes and planning out her fruit then making her instagrammable picture she is so ludicrous!
everyone else is shoving toast in their mouth as they rush out to their real jobs and she’s designing her breakfast
She then gets cosy and reads a bleeping qoute book these influencers really believe being grateful and manifesting and being positive is some sort of religion
Then she makes lists and reminds us all to get into a routine because we will fee l great
I'd put money on Figi water being a product placement too...

Reactions: 6
I'd put money on Figi water being a product placement too...
„Figi water” but she has been putting normal water from tap in to this bottle 🤣(watch old vlogs with Jamie ofc) but what I realised that if she wants to “ Show off” with something new or get a “ new partnership “ she is always showing off 🤣 that’s why am no longer watching her coz it’s obvious.. the same was with Tilly first box ..

Reactions: 7
Gemma hun, next time dont bother setting your alarm because it was a waste of everyone's time. Just do us a favour and have a lie in like every other day.

She just cant be arsed anymore can she, i gave her a positive comment on here last Sunday for her vlog but honestly I must have had a fever or something because I was obviously delirious as watched it back and it confirmed it was indeed same 💩 different day.

I really want to like her because she seems quite fragile but her life goals and her manifestation crap make me want to throttle her with her foxy locks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She should try getting up at 4am for a 5am start!!!!!!! Wouldn’t know what's hit her! Cosiest thing about my morning routine is scoffing a biscuit in the freezing cold, dark kitchen so I’m not sick at work cause it’s essentially the middle of the night & I struggle to function on 2.5/3 hours sleep! But then again,not like she actually needs to ‘work’ for a living like us mere mortals is it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.