Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t bother with her new video
Nothing happens
She’s wearing the brown tracksuit ensemble
She apples 5 layers of lip balm to her massive sausage lips
She mentions lockdown and sending people more love at the moment 🙄
She’s feeling unwell probably her period tells us her body is clockwork
Shows us about she french braids her hair it’s not great don’t bother
She asks people for ideas on videos because she’s obviously bored off her tits
Oh my god she just called it the brown ensemble! 🤣🤣🤣 as I predicted
She bought herself a notebook to write all her recipes in because ya know she’s a chef
The cats are filmed
Coffee update basically tells us how she takes her coffee
Then it’s time for an ad
Glossybox
Like who actually gives a tit?!? She has a code obviously
Getting a box each month is so special apparently
I fast forward through the GlossyBox review it was so banal
She’s thinking of baking
Asking do people want to see a b&m haul...because it’s different from her vlogs
No I’m grand thanks
Cats again
Long explanation of how the cats behave
Food shopping haul went to some pasta shop she went to as a child
Had to skip through started to fall asleep
Oh another ad hello fresh is making a little debut
Makes herself pasta for her and Jim Bob for lunch
Then we see her eat it all
Cats update again and her shouting at the new cat
Reads through ingredients for muffins
Cat again
Baking now
Massive order from H&M arrives for the house
Giant plain vase
Wait there’s two
35 pounds for a bleeping vase
Mentions she wants a cosy cottage then also neutral and stone and modern vibe
Mentions when she buys a house how she will decorate
Grey candles and tea light holders
Bathroom makeover
Small grey drawer unit from the range 🙄
So original
Has a drawer full of lush bath bombs
Goes through each drawer in detail
A corner unit rack for her bath again such an original idea for the bathroom
Then a storage basket
Full of more tit for her body
Goes through in detail
Shows her dressings gowns
Shows her socks on the radiator waiting for her
Shows the bath tray Jim Bob got her for xmas
It’s revolutionary apparently
Oh wait she already has one...then why did he buy her one?
Jesus a bleeping lush haul to add to her millions of bath bombs already
She runs a bath
Shows in-depth how she makes her bath so cosy
Music and her lighting candles for the bath now
Then shows the bathroom with no lights on and all her candles
I can’t believe I’m still talking about the bathroom at this stage
She ends the vlog sitting in the bleeping bathroom
Says she will be in the bath for hours now
Jesus don’t bleeping bother what a waste of anyone’s time
Hahahahahahahaha. 😂 I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Silly Jim Bob buying her a second one. That is such, typical Jim Bob behaviour 🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought she looked nice in that WandaVision reel, and loved her 50’s inspired outfit. If she had come up with the idea completely on her own as something different to do for a laugh that would have been great. But she was probably instructed to and paid to film it by D+.
Gemma its 28 love. She is The same age as me. Born in April 1993

Aahh. She's a Taurus. That explains a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know it's off topic but what the f*** has happened to Hazel Wood have they both went to the same lip filler her lips are bigger than face :oops:

• Haha
just me or does it bother anyone else how whenever she’s filming her hands doing something.. stirring her coffee, rubbing moisturiser in, turning pages in her manifestation bullshit books, it all seems to be in slow motion? I get it’s an aesthetic thing and trying to create a ‘calm cosy vibe’ but like... creeps me out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
just me or does it bother anyone else how whenever she’s filming her hands doing something.. stirring her coffee, rubbing moisturiser in, turning pages in her manifestation bullshit books, it all seems to be in slow motion? I get it’s an aesthetic thing and trying to create a ‘calm cosy vibe’ but like... creeps me out

Yes! That and the finger pointing thing she does when she’s talking about an item. A lot of these knobs do it and I just find it so irritating!

Reactions: 12
It fucken annoys the life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only ever have her vlogs on in the background as I don't like silence but it struck me the other day, how many times does she think we want to see her slowly rubbing creams and expensive skincare products into her skin? It zooms into her massaging her skin with cream and its a bit creepy to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! That and the finger pointing thing she does when she’s talking about an item. A lot of these knobs do it and I just find it so irritating!
Also has anyone picked up on if she’s doing a make up or skincare look especially on her Instagram videos where she stares off into the distance with dead eyes and actually looks like a corpse

It freaks me out every time 😂 I’ll try find a screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly if I was going round the house at 6am lighting candles in every room I stepped foot in I’m sure the other half would think I was getting ready for a sacrifice ☠ 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 17

it’s like she’s trying her hardest to look dead behind the eyes 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said before i'll say it again

👏👏👏We Want Sophie👏👏👏
She will have to up her game somehow, the boyfriend came out of woodwork just after Elle's engagement. She has 2 cats now but they are the same breed so just one big and one small (admittedly they are 😻). If Sophie has any sense she won't be back after being dumped in favour of the boyfriend and it's a long, cold stretch of time before you could get away with filming a spring morning routine and making it believable.
Drip feeding some new merch maybe?

Reactions: 7
True but Sophie is the type you need during lockdown 3.0 not cosy pish day at home that morning routine like who has time for that it wasn't even real I used to love her content & stick up for her but it's Jamie that's spoilt her channel

I now watch actual real vloggers.

Reactions: 11
oooh any juicy goss?
I don't have anything negative or juicy to say about her really. She was a pretty girl at school (I used to think she was really pretty before she started changing her looks), wouldn't say she was overly popular. I think she was always aiming to be an influencer/instagrammer as she used to add everyone from school on Facebook and Instagram to have a large following and she was always making OOTD posts.
I was baffled when I came across her Youtube video! I personally think it's a shame she changed her looks.

She only posts on insta stories when it's for an ad, which i think is pretty tit if you truly want to be an influencer. She should be engaging more with her followers for more than just ads, otherwise I think its just rude to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.