Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really well said, can I also add I’m beyond fed up of influencers post Caroline Flack referencing suicide to guilt trip their audience.
I agree, if no other factors but a few half hearted comments online make you feel that life isn't worth living, perhaps it's time to get a different job! Validation shouldn't come from people on the internet it should come from within and from those around you

Reactions: 11
Ok so I saw the long winded essay reposted on Gemma's story tonight from Emily Philpott and felt I had to comment.

First, I don't consider myself to be a hater. Along with others on this site, I have never commented anything personal, unwarranted or nasty about Gemma or any other influencer. There is something called accountability in the real world. And it involves facing people calling you out for irresponsible or unreasonable behaviour. In my view, severely editing your photos and how your life appears on screen, involving promoting unhealthy body image, is extremely irresponsible, worsened when your audience is predominantly young females. People have a right to comment on that.

Tonight I watched the news where nurses are working extremely long shifts caring for the sickest patients, and facing covid hoax protestors on their way in and out of the hospital. Imagine the real trauma they face, doing such a worthwhile job. influencers can they choose not to read online "hate" or comments, equally they can filter their online behaviour to be less harmful. Nurses can't avoid the negative sides to their job, like many professions.

I firmly believe a lot of influencers are quite thick skinned and money orientated. Posts like these convey that they need protecting from something that, in the context of real life, is quite trivial, and like I said, doesn't even have to be read by them in the first place. The fact they know forums exist about them means they have googled themselves. It really doesn't need people protecting them.

And they are fully aware of the implications of posting details of their life online, there are plenty of other jobs they could have chosen to pursue.

Want to reiterate I would never endorse hateful comments. There is a difference between hate and substantiated criticism which needs to be understood. They are not immune from such comments, just like we aren't.
People would tell her directly if they had an issue with any of her posts/content but she deletes every comment that isn’t kissing her arse!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I don't get what it is with all these 'routine' videos? Wake up, have a coffee, have a shower, have breakfast, work (in the loosest sense of the term in her case lol) ... Is that not just what people do in a morning???

Reactions: 12
I'm just watching her most recent video and I'm genuinely shocked that she is literally copying every little thing that Mrs Hinch does, she is just regurgitating everything she says regarding cleaning and it's just made me realise that shes literally just trying to be her; the hair, makeup, hair clothes, the house, everything. WTF
Sort of... she copies everything Elle Darby does, who copies Hinch (and they have the same management team).

Reactions: 7
0DE0A40D-0826-4CB6-A137-2B30B0D00942.png

Her Socialblade stats don’t seem to back up the 10 grand a month claims🙄 Obviously there will also be income from Instagram for promo work & maybe affiliate codes but would it really amount to that?? As someone pointed out, why rent then? Surely it would take no time to save a sizeable deposit if you were making 10+ grand every month

I don't actually think we should take the financial figures she gives as always truthful...I would be very sceptical. Plus we mustn't forget that even discussing people on here propels their level of relevance on the internet. They want to give us something to talk about 🤷‍♀️ maybe that's why she included the page from her journal about all the financial goals too...
Self employed she might have £10k a month incoming but that might not be after tax, business outgoings etc...
In my view anyway. I think if you'd been earning £10k a month, have no dependants and are in your late 20s, you would not be renting.
I didn't say I believed she earned 10k a month, I said she was BRAGGING.. big difference 😜 I am not some gullible fool who believes anything an influencer says, hence I said in my original comment, everything that comes out of her gob is a lie

I don't really care, I'm quite happy to discuss her ludicrous little life on Tattle, that's what it is for after all. I don't think mentioning her name on here is going to propel her to mega stardom😄. I'll certainly not be bumming her on Instagram or getting her views up on YouTube. You replying to my comment is getting involved in the discussion as it is and is bumping the thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

From what I remember she said she didn't have 2yrs of accounts to show the mortgage lenders, that is why she hasn't purchased yet. They are strict on the self-employed. She's also probably saving her pennies to get something instagram worthy to show off when she does buy a house. I think she and shed boy Jamie are viewing houses, but buying a house is a lot slower in the current climate due to restrictions anyway.

I don't actually think we should take the financial figures she gives as always truthful...I would be very sceptical. Plus we mustn't forget that even discussing people on here propels their level of relevance on the internet. They want to give us something to talk about 🤷‍♀️ maybe that's why she included the page from her journal about all the financial goals too...
Self employed she might have £10k a month incoming but that might not be after tax, business outgoings etc...
In my view anyway. I think if you'd been earning £10k a month, have no dependants and are in your late 20s, you would not be renting.
She mentioned some time back that she doesn't have self employment records long enough to get a mortage yet...😁

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She mentioned some time back that she doesn't have self employment records long enough to get a mortage yet...😁
thought she'd been doing youtube for years at this point? Like I said earlier, I had to wrack my brains to think if she even had a job before it haha

Reactions: 2
She just lies ! Her life is not this rosy .. she wants other businesses who watch her to think she’s successful enough to be earning 10k so they will offer her jobs.
Quite tactical for someone who has a 3 word vocabulary!
There is an influencer who lives by me claims her main source of income is Instagram, when she literally works at a doctors as receptionist. They want to be perceived as being more successful to get more jobs from brands.

I don’t think I can bring myself to watch this 1hr long upload of absolute SHITE.

I asked Miss cozy on her insta Q&A why we don’t see Sophie anymore ? And have they fallen out . she obv won’t answer this but she should feel the pressure from her following to be honest!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she looks like she has had her hair freshly done from this latest video? It looks like she has had her roots freshly done and her blonde looks so much brighter and fresh

Reactions: 12
I live in Peterborough and heard from mutual friends she fell out with Sophie because of Jamie. He doesn’t have a very good past apparently, there are some horrible rumours about him and ex gfs 😩Sophie wouldn’t stand by their relationship. Can’t blame her, he creepy AF
Soooo interesting 🧐 Gosh how could you pick Jamie over Sophie...she seems like such an amazing best friend to have! And you chose him over her with those rumours 😳 Show what type of person Gemma is!

Soooo interesting 🧐 Gosh how could you pick Jamie over Sophie...she seems like such an amazing best friend to have! And you chose him over her with those rumours 😳 Show what type of person Gemma is!
I think he has played a big part in this controlling Gemma. Any girl in her right frame of mind would never let a friend like Sophie go without a fight.

• Heart
On her latest stories, she shares Jamie's story about headphones, but you can see a design on his computer screen for what looks like a sweatshirt, so is she going to do an Elle Darby and release a line of boring beige loungewear?
I suppose it might help her reach that goal of earning 50k per month if she does, since her 'best friends' (gullible viewers) will no doubt shell out a fortune to buy it.

Omg her vlogs are actually so dull I can’t believe people actually watch and enjoy them it’s the same every week🙄 I can’t stand the voice that she puts on in the vlogs it’s like she’s trying to sound sexy or something 😂

• Haha
Ffs so this jamie has fell into a very shiny pot hasnt he! Rich gf who hes now kept by as she employs him pretty much he's her "behind the scenes, brains of it all guy" and now about to fall into a no doubt gorgeous bought home that Gemma has been saving a few years for! Is she bleeping blind?! He will not leave he will control and slowly manipulate and bam she will be a shadow of her former self. Even when he wraps his arm around her he looks like he wants to eat her alive. He gives me such a skin crawl.

The fact she chose him over a long term best friend who did anything for her screams selfish witch!

Jamie gained: a new house, a rich gf & a new job.

Gemma: lost a best friend and gained a scrounger.

Score:
Jamie 3 gemma - 1

Reactions: 23
View attachment 394942
Her Socialblade stats don’t seem to back up the 10 grand a month claims🙄 Obviously there will also be income from Instagram for promo work & maybe affiliate codes but would it really amount to that?? As someone pointed out, why rent then? Surely it would take no time to save a sizeable deposit if you were making 10+ grand every month
Yes but dont forget this doesnt include the direct payments she gets from the sponsored ads in these videos which is a lot!! Then she has her partnerships with loungewear, spotlight teeth whitening, glossy box, foxylocks and the vitamins etc etc then she also gets paid per post or per vid on insta for any given ad which she herself said she couldn't believe what she could charge!. This is all ontop of youtube payments and payments from adsense. Not to mention she gets everything from skincare and make up to vitamins to clothes for free so she doesnt pay for her accessories. YouTube pays alot on its own and she's raking in views atm. Id say shes doing very well and social blade is no where near accurate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.