Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope the influencer train comes to an end before she has a chance to make £50k a month! I mean how greedy can she get!!

In the real world she’d be lucky to make £15k a year I mean what skills would she have in a real job!

Reactions: 16
Just opened my monthly wage slip of £700. And got reminded of how Gemma wants to earn 50,000 a month. Then realised its MUGS like me watching her boring videos that are paying her wage. fuming.
I will not line her bank account any longer.

Unfortunately I live in the real world and have children and cant afford daycare so have to work part time.

Also FORTUNATELY I live in the real world and have children who love me and I love and I can leave the house without having to worry that my outfit is all beige and that my lips are on straight.

See ya Gem, that materialistic list of pure greed and complete unrealisticness has topped it for me. Enjoy losing your 20pounds like you've lost your best mate, lost your spark, and losing a follow too ta taaaa
I nearly fell down when she said she earns over 10k a month! Like thats not enough!

Reactions: 8
I nearly fell down when she said she earns over 10k a month! Like thats not enough!

Disgusting isn’t it and so demotivating for people that work real jobs!

Makes me think if I sat on my arse all cosy filmed a few videos could I make that! As Gemma would say I haven’t manifested it hard enough 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Nah you just got lucky but I can’t wait for the day that luck comes to an end!!

Influencers have a lifespan surely! I mean what will she do when she’s 50 still be putting cosy ads out for tenner ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope the influencer train comes to an end before she has a chance to make £50k a month! I mean how greedy can she get!!

In the real world she’d be lucky to make £15k a year I mean what skills would she have in a real job!
Shes so full of herself. She does duck all and her content is Boring bland repeat. Yet she thinks she deserves 50 k month! She loves herself so much and thinks so highly of herself its disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 like she allready gets paid way too much For the fact she does nothing and like you said has no skills! She isnt tiny bit interested in developing herself into better and actually doing something with her life. She just eyefucks herself and thinks shes worthy of 50 k month 🤢🤢🤢🧟‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes so full of herself. She does duck all and her content is Boring bland repeat. Yet she thinks she deserves 50 k month! She loves herself so much and thinks so highly of herself its disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 like she allready gets paid way too much For the fact she does nothing and like you said has no skills! She isnt tiny bit interested in developing herself into better and actually doing something with her life. She just eyefucks herself and thinks shes worthy of 50 k month 🤢🤢🤢🧟‍♂️

OMG yes !

How does she have the gall to think she should earn more than doctors/ scientists who actually do something worth while! She really thinks she’s special! Even directors and CEOs don’t earn that much so why does she think she’s so special!

She’s so undeserving of the lifestyle she has it’s sickening!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG yes !

How does she have the gall to think she should earn more than doctors/ scientists who actually do something worth while! She really thinks she’s special! Even directors and CEOs don’t earn that much so why does she think she’s so special!

She’s so undeserving of the lifestyle she has it’s sickening!
Im a junior doctor but its not the money that bothers me, it's when she talks about how she needs to relax or de stress or wind down at the end of the day... I know it's not a competition and everyone is allowed to have their own stresses, but it grinds my gears and I think it's so tone deaf with the current situation to make everything about her? I like her videos as something to watch that is a bit mindless and non-covidy, but more recently I can't enjoy them so much. She could so easily make a video that is directed at key workers with relax advice... admittedly a cosy coffee and a cosy blanket and a cosy #ad vibrating face cleanser before a cosy bath isn't going to fix our problems but at least it wouldnt feel like a bit of a kick in the teeth... try winding down after coming home having broken someone's ribs trying to do CPR.... she doesn't know how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I missed where she says she wants 50k a month please show me the video !! These bloody influencers, meanwhile theres NHS frontline taking a masssssive risk with their lives so cosy Gemma can run around BNM with a trolley full of tit.

Reactions: 7

I think influencer worship will come to and end soon. All of the restrictions at the moment and lack activities/entertainment outside of the home have highlighted that most influencers really are unimaginative, vapid followers, and usually don’t have anything to talk about that isn’t shopping related. The real person inside has previously been able to hide behind exotic holidays and material things, stuff that makes them seem more interesting than they really are.
I appreciate that some content makers want to steer away from topics like COVID and create an escape for people, but that still doesn’t mean that you can’t explore and express your views on other world issues. There is more to this planet then dressing gowns and Fabreeze (I’m not knocking either of those things but you get what I mean)!

Reactions: 7
I missed where she says she wants 50k a month please show me the video !! These bloody influencers, meanwhile theres NHS frontline taking a masssssive risk with their lives so cosy Gemma can run around BNM with a trolley full of tit.
It was in her journal she flipped past it but a few tattlers screenshot it

Reactions: 2
Over 10k a month.... fuckin hell these influencers get way too much
Don’t you find it weird that she says she earns this much but owns a basic MANUAL Range Rover, all her designer is fake and her house is basically empty? Or she’s hiding something (shock)

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen how filtered and photoshopped her face is on her recent disney+ reel on her insta stories?
It looks absolutely ridiculous 🙄

Has anyone seen how filtered and photoshopped her face is on her recent disney+ reel on her insta stories?
It looks absolutely ridiculous 🙄
With this, I'm not saying the girl is ugly, because I think we can all say she isn't. My point is though, why does she have to digitally alter and photoshop her face so much? It's just so unrealistic, just show the real you.

Reactions: 9
breaks my heart to know that after 6 years of law school and so much hard work and long days, as a lawyer she still earns more than me :( pretty soul destroying and I can only think that future generations of young people will not choose traditional careers and will choose to burn their brain cells doing something like this instead.
Gemma said on one of her vids that she had a job before YT but never elaborated, do we know what it was? She's also very discreet about her age for some reason nobody seems to know exactly how old she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
breaks my heart to know that after 6 years of law school and so much hard work and long days, as a lawyer she still earns more than me :( pretty soul destroying and I can only think that future generations of young people will not choose traditional careers and will choose to burn their brain cells doing something like this instead.
Gemma said on one of her vids that she had a job before YT but never elaborated, do we know what it was? She's also very discreet about her age for some reason nobody seems to know exactly how old she is.
Your job probably gives you a sense of purpose and is fulfilling - despite all the hard work? I cant imagine any job satisfaction from touting crappy hair extensions / PLT junk / talking about a trip to Home Bargains.

But it is sickening. I'm a journalist and was earning pennies in my 20s, taking loads of agg from editors etc. Finally doing well for myself, decent pay, great company. But I've worked so hard for it, for over a decade!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She worked in a call centre hating every bit of it and was in a lot of debt b4 she quit to try her luck at youtube after being inspired by elle darby vids. Shes 25.

Sorry gemma is 27 got confused with elle then

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.