Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her but she’s so boring and repetitive all she knows is hauls of the same things cosy cosy cosy and ads ads ads and paid ads...
I never watch her vids anymore and her selling some dead filter on ig....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she has caught Covid from all the non essential journeys to B and M and to take photos in front of the same house.
all the influencers that go and stand outside private buildings and homes to get the insta shot hahaha. Imagine living in a nice house because you are self-made and worked hard, looking out of your curtains and seeing someone prancing and preening in front of your gardens. I would be like who the hell is this knob and call the cops haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah but B&M is allowed to be open as it sells bleach...or something. According to another of the out of touch influenzas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
all the influencers that go and stand outside private buildings and homes to get the insta shot hahaha. Imagine living in a nice house because you are self-made and worked hard, looking out of your curtains and seeing someone prancing and preening in front of your gardens. I would be like who the hell is this knob and call the cops haha
literally in Nottinghill in London they have had to put up signs to stop “influencers” doing full photo shoots on private property steps.
Needs to end 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
literally in Nottinghill in London they have had to put up signs to stop “influencers” doing full photo shoots on private property steps.
Needs to end 🙄
If I saw one of these vain, self absorbed dickheads flaunting their fillers and sausage lips all over my multimillion pound house, I'd be chucking a bucket of water over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am f.....g sick of these videos. B&M hail yet the very beginning is an AD for something completely different. Every blog also mentions that f.....g stupid foxy locks it’s doing my tits in. She looks ill... no way is she still a “ between a size 8 and 10 “ your more like a 6 now rat girl !

Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen the video but I thought shops were only selling essentials right now so how is she going to B&M to buy (I assume) cosy 🙄 interior stuff which is classed as non essential. They are signs up In a lot of shops about not buying to essientals and isles blocked off.

(I know B&M are allowed to be open)

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen the video but I thought shops were only selling essentials right now so how is she going to B&M to buy (I assume) cosy 🙄 interior stuff which is classed as non essential. They are signs up In a lot of shops about not buying to essientals and isles blocked off.

(I know B&M are allowed to be open)
I went to B&M the other day to get something for work and the home aisles were all open. She is still a twit though.

Reactions: 3
I went to B&M the other day to get something for work and the home aisles were all open. She is still a twit though.
I’m in wales so not sure if we’re doing it differently here. But agree she’s going out for no other reason than content and it’s not essential!

Reactions: 4
Just opened my monthly wage slip of £700. And got reminded of how Gemma wants to earn 50,000 a month. Then realised its MUGS like me watching her boring videos that are paying her wage. fuming.
I will not line her bank account any longer.

Unfortunately I live in the real world and have children and cant afford daycare so have to work part time.

Also FORTUNATELY I live in the real world and have children who love me and I love and I can leave the house without having to worry that my outfit is all beige and that my lips are on straight.

See ya Gem, that materialistic list of pure greed and complete unrealisticness has topped it for me. Enjoy losing your 20pounds like you've lost your best mate, lost your spark, and losing a follow too ta taaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just opened my monthly wage slip of £700. And got reminded of how Gemma wants to earn 50,000 a month. Then realised its MUGS like me watching her boring videos that are paying her wage. fuming.

Unfortunately I live in the real world and have children and cant afford daycare so have to work part time.

Also FORTUNATELY I live in the real world and have children who love me and I love and I can leave the house without having to worry that my outfit is all beige and that my lips are on straight.

See ya Gem, that materialistic list of pure greed and complete unrealisticness has topped it for me. Enjoy losing your 20pounds like you've lost your best mate, lost your spark, and losing a follow too ta taaaa
Brilliantly said any couldn’t agree more!!! 50k a month it’s disgusting

Reactions: 11
This page came up as a suggested page on my Insta - her old (very grey!) home account when she was still with Charlie. Look how tiny she is!!

• Wow
I did think when I saw the video on my suggested that it was a bit strange to openly non-essential shop. So out of touch with reality.
Also gives those who actually need to shop in places like B&M and pound shops a bad name.

Reactions: 6
I thought ooo gemmas done a few stories this eve could age possibly have interest in telling/showing us something? Course not unless its purely a paid ad and boring at that

Couldn't have put this better myself! I think it's disgusting how much she wants to earn a month. I've stopped watching everyone on YouTube who's so unrealistic now because everytime I think I'm watching their video, I'm giving them coin.
Makes me so mad how we're out here in the real world with proper real jobs and just making enough to get by! I'm also part time cos I can't afford childcare so me and my partner alternate shifts and hardly get to see each other but gem wants to make 5x my yearly salary in 1 MONTH. Lol, call me bitter but least I'm a nice person 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.