Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she actually looks like. Honestly she edits herself so much it’s crazy!
im also from Peterborough and that’s what I said when this picture was first put up on here afew months ago!!!
Her online self isn’t real it’s what she wants to be

1. [indecipherable] 50K - 3 YR
2. [indecipherable] subscribers -2 YR
3. [indecipherable] sell out -8 Months
4. [indecipherable] £500K - 2 YR
5. ?? Bedroom house - 8 Months
6. £25000 savings - 1 YR
7. Be a millionaire - 2 YR
8. Lose 20 lbs - 6 Months
9. American Road Trip - 2 YR
10. Rent a House (Landlord) - 5 YR
11. Manifest everyday - NOW
12. Villa in Santorini - 5 YR
13. Buy a Range Rover Sport - 5 YR
14. Meditate 2 X per week - NOW
15. Better money management - 3 Months
16. 2 children (boy and girl) - 10 YR
17. [indecipherable] with Primark - 1 YR
18. Gain 1M followers - 3 YRS
19. X Instagram followers - 2 YRS
20. Buy a House in America - 10 YRS
21 [indecipherable] learn piano - 2 YRS
22. Holiday in the Maldives
Wow this makes her even more unlikable.
I don’t understand why anyone would help her achieve this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't care what anyone says, her teeth look miles better in the before picture than the after. I just feel the new teeth don't suit her face at all
I totally agree with you. I think the after picture/new teeth actually make her look older. But that's just my opinion! 🤷

Reactions: 8
Funny how Elle Darby announces she’s pregnant now Gemma is tracking her period on an app

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how Elle Darby announces she’s pregnant now Gemma is tracking her period on an app
Think she has done that for a while to be honest. Cant imagine Gemma with a kid, she seems way too immature but then again Elle isnt exactly mature either (probably more so than Gemma though).

Reactions: 12
I just hope that if Gemma does fall pregnant she doesn't turn into a "mummy blogger" type person, I watch YouTube to switch off from mum life 😂

Reactions: 7
Hi sorry guys I've just stumbled over this thread. What on earth has happened to Sophie? Has she been reported missing? I understand if they can't meet within the rules but she is never even mentioned? Not even over Christmas, no zoom calls, no gifts, nothing.

Reactions: 4
God that vlog- bloody awful. Shows us how she runs a bath- all those potions and bath bombs she puts in is a recipe for thrush! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She gets more boring with every vlog. Although I have to say I enjoy the cooking/ baking things she does- some of it looks really nice to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Check her channel out every now and honestly she becomes more and more like that Iranian angelina jolie creature every time 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God that vlog- bloody awful. Shows us how she runs a bath- all those potions and bath bombs she puts in is a recipe for thrush! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She gets more boring with every vlog. Although I have to say I enjoy the cooking/ baking things she does- some of it looks really nice to be fair.
I would enjoy a cooking video. We make a dinner that I seen on Gemma’s vlog, it’s a vegetarian meatball pasta bake and it’s lovely

Reactions: 3
Omg the replies 😬😬😬 no more cosy ffs.

Also how does she appear so diff on youtube than the photos posted here? Even when she zooms in nothing slips like elles filters.

I eyeballed the drawer and estimated that there was already £70 worth of products in her "collection" BEFORE she did the unboxing of the newest order. You can't buy a personality with bath bombs! Assume she is being sent these as an AD or else her 'better money management' goal is already in the rear view mirror.

View attachment 383653

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I eyeballed the drawer and estimated that there was already £70 worth of products in her "collection" BEFORE she did the unboxing of the newest order. You can't buy a personality with bath bombs! Assume she is being sent these as an AD or else her 'better money management' goal is already in the rear view mirror.

View attachment 383653
Does that not STINK

• Haha
She's another one that says 'bought' instead of 'brought'. When influencers do this it really irks me.

Just noticed sophie liked her new instagram post the pictures of a book chapters "learn to love your self " it's so belatenly obvious they fell out because of her and Jamie

Reactions: 7
I felt tit this morning too Gemma but unfortunately I had to go to work like most people. Imagine just being able to do that 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.