Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I am going to make myself a hot chocolate and wait for all the gossip now 😁

Did she say cosy a lot at school? And has she always dated tossers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
be careful with private photos we had something smiliar on a thread an the you tuber got a witch hunt started

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Those slow mo videos she posts, the pouring of coffee, the candle shots all with a filter and everything being white and ‘cosy’ 😂😂just fed up of it, Gemma it’s so bloody boring! Boring!!! It’s the same tit a different day. Bring something else to the table please!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is she was so quiet at school! Lovely girl and kept herself to herself with a small friendship group. Obviously people change, grow and adapt! But I shared them to see the huge difference in appearance!

Reactions: 6
The thing is she was so quiet at school! Lovely girl and kept herself to herself with a small friendship group. Obviously people change, grow and adapt! But I shared them to see the huge difference in appearance!
Wtf happened 👀😂

Reactions: 2
She looks like a duck needs to stop with the fillers their ridiculous looking. Honestly I don’t see the hype with lip fillers there isn’t one person that I know that has them done and I would say they look good personally
Makes me laugh at how much she uses old streets and white backgrounds so you can’t tell how much she’s edited the pictures

Reactions: 1
Jamie looks like a right knob in that sheep coat...........he is morphing into her, god help us all.

Reactions: 7
I swear a few vlogs ago she made a point of saying she had no interest in ever getting a coffee machine as she only likes to drink instant coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.