Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really edits herself so much haha she looks nothing like this

Also, looks like Jamie is working with/for Gemma.. shock
Wasn't he the one who made the filter packages Gemma sold.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't he the one who made the filter packages Gemma sold.

Pretty sure he was yeah. I do wonder how she met him, like was it through friends or a dating app. She doesn't really go out to meet anyone new.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure he was yeah. I do wonder how she met him, like was it through friends or a dating app. She doesn't really go out to meet anyone new.
Yeah I’m sure someone said it was him who would reply to emails when they had issues with the filter packs.

I recon it was dating apps as he would always come up on my tinder

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m sure someone said it was him who would reply to emails when they had issues with the filter packs.

I recon it was dating apps as he would always come up on my tinder

Interesting my experience with dating apps overall has been quite bad mostly timewasters. So I am surprised when anyone gets into a relationship from one.

Reactions: 2
I used to like Gemma her video where she is wearing the bright pink leggings cleaning her house was the first video of hers I saw and then I binge watched a lot of her content, but it’s just bland now, maybe because lockdown occurred and all these “influencers” have nowhere to go and nothing to do so YouTube basically highlights this now, also I know this isn’t an Elle Darby page but she is another “influencer” I can’t stand, they’re all the same so vapid and mundane and only out for what they can get, there are so many of these women now who have a grey/beige/White House with their partner, they dress in the same beige and white clothes, the women get their lips done but deny it,they buy tit from the white company, the men are dressed by the women and start looking like each other and end up being her type of “manager” for her channel and promote absolute tit...like honestly how do these people actually look at themselves in the mirror and think they’re decent people
And don’t get me started on when they have a baby, just another tool to help them earn money it’s absolutely disgusting
Sorry very long rant I know

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it also funny how Elle Darby gets new branding on her channel new banner etc and now gemma is getting new branding new banner and everything 😂

Reactions: 11
Has she saw us commenting on her over use of the word cosy and is purposely taking the piss now? 😂😂 surely? I mean a cosy Starbucks? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she saw us commenting on her over use of the word cosy and is purposely taking the piss now? 😂😂 surely? I mean a cosy Starbucks? 😂😂
Talking of "cosy" are there any other things they do/words they say that drive you mad 😤 about influencers? i can think of two instantly 1) saying "I feel like" all the bloody time and 2) holding up there forefinger all the time when they are talking.

Reactions: 5
ii
Talking of "cosy" are there any other things they do/words they say that drive you mad 😤 about influencers? i can think of two instantly 1) saying "I feel like" all the bloody time and 2) holding up there forefinger all the time when they are talking.
The word angels when said by a “influencer” absolutely winds me up 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yeah this bleeping literally word they use in every bloody sentence I watched a you tuber who i loved watching I even counted how many times she said literally in 5 mins word drives me insane

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.