Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days to relax ?! Is she taking the piss ?!

Myself and many others have spent the last 9 months working through this pandemic, what has this one actually done ? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, a “influencer” IS NOT A JOB. It’s for bone-idled people who can’t be bothered to work and sit on their lazy cosy arses all day.

I dont think anything drives me as mad as these bullshitter influencers telling the world they Are busy and need a break 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ they Are so lazy and freaking entitled. How does this break differ From her every day? All she does is slounge around in her Beige Boring house in her Boring Beige outfits. She doesnt have a clue what working Hard is or needing few days Off! I think this year these influencers have really shown how manipulative and selfish dicks they Are. Get a life gemma and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Elle Darby announced she is pregnant.......... do we think Gemma will copy her on this one?

Reactions: 14
I thought the same she copies everything Elle does. Don’t know how she’d cope with the weight gain of a pregnancy though as she has major issues with food and definitely couldn’t interment fasting while pregnant.

Reactions: 7
I dont think anything drives me as mad as these bullshitter influencers telling the world they Are busy and need a break 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ they Are so lazy and freaking entitled. How does this break differ From her every day? All she does is slounge around in her Beige Boring house in her Boring Beige outfits. She doesnt have a clue what working Hard is or needing few days Off! I think this year these influencers have really shown how manipulative and selfish dicks they Are. Get a life gemma and shut up.
Heres the thing though, its not a physical break she needs from doing an actual job - its a mental break she needs from filming and faking her life, think about it she has to constantly portray an image - all "influencers" do, not just on YouTube but also Instagram. Its all fake and so must take alot of work mentally to be constantly keeping on the ball, opening boxes and boxes of bullshit materialistic tit and video it and pretend its soooo amazing and soooo cosy and cuteeeeee yada yada yada. These people aren't real and spend their lives gushing over make up or cleaning products and filming it then editing it - it would drain the absolute soul out of me to live that way.

So these "breaks" they all need are probably a mental break for a few days to act like a bleeping human being and not some stepford wife beige barbie doll. Its gotta be draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Might have just missed it especially as I actually follow neither on IG but I don’t see any comments of congratulations on Elles announcement so far. Most others are up her arse about it! Gemma has probably carted Jamie off to the bedroom and won’t let him out till she’s pregnant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might have just missed it especially as I actually follow neither on IG but I don’t see any comments of congratulations on Elles announcement so far. Most others are up her arse about it! Gemma has probably carted Jamie off to the bedroom and won’t let him out till she’s pregnant 😂😂😂😂
No she did put a post up congratulating them

What really irritates me, and I've seen a few YT's do it, is when they do an insta story asking what we would like to see from them content wise. They always go about it the same way with the same standard question.
"I've already planned out loads of content for you guys, but just incase I'm missing anything, what would you like to see from me?"
I take this as code for, 'I'm absolutely stumped for content ideas and have absolutely no creativity to come up with anything new, so would like for you gullible lot to do my thinking for me.'
It pisses me off because they're supposed to be the content creators, so go create, do your job.

Reactions: 14
What really irritates me, and I've seen a few YT's do it, is when they do an insta story asking what we would like to see from them content wise. They always go about it the same way with the same standard question.
"I've already planned out loads of content for you guys, but just incase I'm missing anything, what would you like to see from me?"
I take this as code for, 'I'm absolutely stumped for content ideas and have absolutely no creativity to come up with anything new, so would like for you gullible lot to do my thinking for me.'
It pisses me off because they're supposed to be the content creators, so go create, do your job.
I honestly as well think that they totally fake the questions that have been asked!! Somehow always managing to sneak an ad in. Like 'so many of you asked me about my hair extensions it's FOXYLOCKS !!' as if we don't know already!

Reactions: 10
I honestly as well think that they totally fake the questions that have been asked!! Somehow always managing to sneak an ad in. Like 'so many of you asked me about my hair extensions it's FOXYLOCKS !!' as if we don't know already!
Little bit off topic so I apologise, but, are Foxy Locks any good does anyone know??

Need to invest in some for my wedding and to be honest, I think Gemma's always look ok. Elle Darby on the other hand.....

Heres the thing though, its not a physical break she needs from doing an actual job - its a mental break she needs from filming and faking her life, think about it she has to constantly portray an image - all "influencers" do, not just on YouTube but also Instagram. Its all fake and so must take alot of work mentally to be constantly keeping on the ball, opening boxes and boxes of bullshit materialistic tit and video it and pretend its soooo amazing and soooo cosy and cuteeeeee yada yada yada. These people aren't real and spend their lives gushing over make up or cleaning products and filming it then editing it - it would drain the absolute soul out of me to live that way.

So these "breaks" they all need are probably a mental break for a few days to act like a bleeping human being and not some stepford wife beige barbie doll. Its gotta be draining.
I saw a You Tuber having a mental breakdown when I first started watching. I was a bit green having not long started watching influencers. One day she was gushing over products and the next time I watched her she was having a mental breakdown on camera sobbing like mad. Her boyfriend was away for a few nights so she was alone. I couldn't work out what had happened. She came up on my feed a while later and she was back to normal gushing. Have been a bit wary since of these "perfect lives" but she still managed to upload it despite the breakdown so I feel a bit cynical about it.

Yesss! I've always said this about those 'ask me anything' insta stories. They all seem a little too coincidental and very narcissistic in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Little bit off topic so I apologise, but, are Foxy Locks any good does anyone know??

Need to invest in some for my wedding and to be honest, I think Gemma's always look ok. Elle Darby on the other hand.....
Two of my friends got the Cheryl Cole Easilocks extensions and they look FAB!! Whatever you choose obvs take them to your hairdresser, get your hairdresser to colour match them e.g. dye them to be a perfect match, and fit them on the day x

Reactions: 1

I bought some years ago back when Imogen (foxylocks) used to regularly upload to YouTube and they were really nice quality and thick

Reactions: 3
So Elle Darby announced she is pregnant.......... do we think Gemma will copy her on this one?
To be honest I don't think getting pregnant is a matter of copying, it's just something that naturally comes relevant for couples on and off social media at a certain age and stage of the relationship. However for many influencers it has also become an easy way to transition to a different type of content, different type of sponsors and different type of stuff to hoard. I can imagine it gets boring to haul the same make up and clothes year after year, so I guess it's refreshing for them to start hauling baby stuff and diaper sponsors and luxury baby buggies, also while tapping into a new follower pool and getting all the mommy views.

So yeah, it's a beautiful thing for sure but also a new source of superficial content and income in the influencer life cycle. Kinda icky.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone on here actually know Gemma or Sophie that can fill us in on what’s happened with the two of them ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.