Gemma Louise Miles #4 Lies about botanist candles, lining own pockets, copyright scandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord, what a sad little life Gemma. Enjoy the money. I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.
Lol its all to put towards buying a beautiful cosy house in 2021 to one up elle darby. She has said its her goal for this coming year. Hopefully she does it for herself and herself only..... Not Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hate the Beige bullshit quotes she pushes 🤢 its always like: believe in magic! Believe you Are enough! Have the day For urself! She thinks shes so unicorn with her bullshit 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Ps. I actually like quotes but not that aesthetic crap she feeds her minions!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need colour in my house it must be overwhelming to keep up the pretence on you tube if you can't be yourself you wont get noticed by brands it would make me ill it used to be the grey now its beige & creams Gemma would have a fit in mine as its black & white, chocolate brown, emerald green/gold :ROFLMAO:

Anyone notice shes hinting to change decor to gold least its colour

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jamie’s built a cat run which is basically just some wire netting over the side of her house

• Haha
She was massively promoting The Wild Botanist candles as a new small business on YouTube and Insta and then looking on Companies House the business just happens to be owned by Jamie and his friend under the name Cambridge Co Ltd. Jamie has since 'resigned' after it all came out on here, somebody on here said his friends girlfriend has the business with the financial backing from Gemma, so she profits from advertising them but hasn't disclosed this to anyone. Also the Christmas collection contains names and quotes from famous books and films which break copyright laws xx
Cambridge Scammers Ltd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to like Gemma’s channel but now it’s just non stop ads. Might as well just watch QVC. Everything sounds so scripted and fake 😕

Reactions: 12
Yep and every thing is incredible, the best thing on planet earth or so cosy.

She can’t love everything it’s clearly a bad act she puts on! I bet most of the stuff ends up in the bin! Other influencers do give aways but not our Gem to selfish and greedy!!

Reactions: 4
A few days to relax ?! Is she taking the piss ?!

Myself and many others have spent the last 9 months working through this pandemic, what has this one actually done ? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, a “influencer” IS NOT A JOB. It’s for bone-idled people who can’t be bothered to work and sit on their lazy cosy arses all day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What she’s described there is what she does every day!! She doesn’t live in the real world at all!!! I’ve had days in my time off over this Christmas period where I’ve done very little and felt guilty. It’s only when I realise I never get this chance and I work full time Monday to Friday that I stop myself feeling bad.

What she’s described there is what she does every day!! She doesn’t live in the real world at all!!! I’ve had days in my time off over this Christmas period where I’ve done very little and felt guilty. It’s only when I realise I never get this chance and I work full time Monday to Friday that I stop myself feeling bad.
Today is my first day off (apart from Christmas Day) since the end of November, I was meant to clean the house today ...

I’m still in bed watching clueless 🤣😏

Reactions: 7
I does really irritate me when these dickheads who state youtube as a full time job go about about having 'downtime' 'pamper time' ect ect. That is what they do 24/7 365 days a year. They DO NOT work hard and make maximum money for doing jack tit FACT! I bet 99.9% would last a week in a real actual job where they have to report to a boss / get feedback. Lets face it most couldn't cope in normal jobs.

Reactions: 11
I used to follow her when she was just on Instagram & she was actually the person that introduced me to zoflora not hunch. Then I subbed on YouTube i stopped and popped back in for moving blogs are they seem to be a bi yearly occurrence then stopped after she got ‘back’ with Jamie he gives me super creep vibes.
anyway I was still subbed and all her Christmas content was the same tit as previous years.
and how many cosy days can you have?
I don’t get it she does absolutely duck all like
Most ‘influencers’
Like an awful lot of us we have had to sacrifice so much this year and still work jobs. I haven’t but I’ve had a 2 year old to look after and entertain I’d kill to have a couple of days off and be cosy and have a fuxking lush bath.
these people need a fuxking wake up call and actually live a proper life and see what us normal people have to deal with
/rant

also I knew something dodge was going on with these candle hauls and you absolute beauts with your Detective work sussed it out! Thank you

Reactions: 8
I don't think these influencers understand the real world and what jobs involve, most of them would be screwed if their YouTube career went tits up and had to go back to an office job.

I'd love to sit on my arse filming haul videos/cleaning videos and get paid a duck tonne but instead I have an actual job where I can't take down days when I want, worked through the pandemic whilst looking after my toddler and being ill as duck cos I'm pregnant 😚

I find it quite rude and laughable when influencers complain their job is SO hard work lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.