Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it, folks. In tonight’s video, we’ve had...drumroll please... “cosy” pasta sauce. I have to think that particular combination of words has never been spoken before.

I kind of believe she’s actually much smarter than we’re giving her credit for and is just completely taking the mick at this point. I’m sort of here for it.
Please tell me she didn’t actually say COSY PASTA SAUCE?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven’t caught up on the thread yet but did anybody notice when she did her evening routine and she was in bed and got up to clean her teeth etc it was broad daylight outside in the window? I don’t care when it’s filmed but it’s not hard to do an evening routine in the EVENING, why pretend it’s nighttime? 😂 it gets dark early these days too so she defo didn’t film it in the evening lol

I do think she seems genuinely happy with Jamie though. I think he brings out the best in her and it seems she’s able to be herself more. She doesn’t glam up to the eyeballs everyday, even when she went out for dinner she was happy to not wear make up etc and she seems happy and giddy around him. I think it’s nice. She also seems to eat more when she’s with him and not be crazily obsessed with food/weight loss. She had lasagne on the weekend away vlog which surprised me! Also she does realise that not everything is healthier just because it’s vegan right 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Next video I think we need to have a cosy count. Place your bets, folks! How many times will she say cosy in the next video, do we think? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t caught up on the thread yet but did anybody notice when she did her evening routine and she was in bed and got up to clean her teeth etc it was broad daylight outside in the window? I don’t care when it’s filmed but it’s not hard to do an evening routine in the EVENING, why pretend it’s nighttime? 😂 it gets dark early these days too so she defo didn’t film it in the evening lol

In another video she says, "I usally get up at 6 o ´clock in the morning at the moment".
I mean, I´m here in Germany, and maybe it´s completely different to the UK, but it was still dark outside at that time (in September).

Reactions: 9
In another video she says, "I usally get up at 6 o ´clock in the morning at the moment".
I mean, I´m here in Germany, and maybe it´s completely different to the UK, but it was still dark outside at that time (in September).
@Tania Our clocks start to change near end of Oct to dark mornings we only get a few hours of daylight and its worse if its raining all day no daylight total darkness all day if its raining.
I havent watched her video yet it will be the same ol thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Will the real Gemma Miles please stand up 😱
Her teeth suited her so much better before she had them done. My teeth are actually quite similar and my partner says that they give me character 😂 and it doesn't help with that trout pout!!

Ps does gemma ever have a normal day at home? Its always cosy day at home jesus. Ur always home girl you dont leave the house. Bet it aint that cosy each day. So sick of her cosy tit.
👍👍
For example my realistic "cosy" morning routine is as follows: get up, get kids up, make breakfast, make coffee, have a poo, clean up after messy kids, watch this morning, check up of tattle, and clean up house before the messy devils come home from school. Ain't nobody got time for bubble Baths and frothy crapachinos... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Used to love watching her but even i'm getting tired of this "cosy tit" an its my fave seasons they you tubers spoil the real world

Reactions: 11
I actually do enjoy her video and I can’t help but like her. But every video she posts is cosy.. whether it’s a vlog, clothes, food, date night, everything.. it’s becoming a little boring

Reactions: 5
I actually do enjoy her video and I can’t help but like her. But every video she posts is cosy.. whether it’s a vlog, clothes, food, date night, everything.. it’s becoming a little boring
I personally think she’s doing it out of badness, as it’s something that always gets mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched her primark video. There was grinch pjs and Harry Potter Christmas decks in store and she would usually mention sophie if the grinch or Harry Potter. They have definitely fallen out!

Also noticed she was on the hunt for a few things that she definitely got about this time last year black biker boots for example does she get a new pair every year! Surely she doesn’t leave the house enough for them to be worn out!

Just watched her primark video. There was grinch pjs and Harry Potter Christmas decks in store and she would usually mention sophie if the grinch or Harry Potter. They have definitely fallen out!
I am beginning to think we are never going to see Sophie again. I’m kind of heartbroken over this (which just shows how small my world has become in 2020...).

Reactions: 19
I am beginning to think we are never going to see Sophie again. I’m kind of heartbroken over this (which just shows how small my world has become in 2020...).

Yes agree! Interesting that gemma made it sound like thyere so so so so besties and now not a Word about her! Yes I do get that people fall out even as adults but still 🤔

Reactions: 7

Also noticed she was on the hunt for a few things that she definitely got about this time last year black biker boots for example does she get a new pair every year! Surely she doesn’t leave the house enough for them to be worn out!
Its strange because they still follow each other on insta last time I checked, and she mentioned Sophie in a passing comment in a recent video. Maybe Sophie can't be on the vlogs anymore because of her job, idk i just think its weird if they've fallen out that they're still following each other. I wanna know the tea! 👀

**edit** Gem follows soph but sophie doesn't follow Gem!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Its strange because they still follow each other on insta last time I checked, and she mentioned Sophie in a passing comment in a recent video. Maybe Sophie can't be on the vlogs anymore because of her job, idk i just think its weird if they've fallen out that they're still following each other. I wanna know the tea! 👀
👀:coffee:🍿 at the ready

Reactions: 6
Did sophie truly free herself From gem 🤔imagine going over To friend To relax and goss and cheeky wine and she would make you pose in matchy pyjamas and youd take pics of her pouting all evening. To me sophie doesnt seem as shallow and vain as gemma.

What have I missed have they fallen out, I’m playing big catch up on the threads and her vids

What have I missed have they fallen out, I’m playing big catch up on the threads and her vids

She claims they haven't in a video not too long ago but Sophie is never around and she hardly mentions her these days. Although I might have missed her talking about Sophie as I haven't really been watching her uploads, the cosy tit is driving me nuts its always the same old tit!

Sophie did like Gemma’s most recent Instagram post. Maybe she is just taking a leave of absence now that Jamie is available to round out the filming schedule?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.