Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did sophie truly free herself From gem 🤔imagine going over To friend To relax and goss and cheeky wine and she would make you pose in matchy pyjamas and youd take pics of her pouting all evening. To me sophie doesnt seem as shallow and vain as gemma.
& she tells the world you had a bf :eek: Sophies face was priceless she must be on egg shells with Gemma

Reactions: 2
I saw our trout pout kween earlier today as she parked her Range near my house to go to the shops, seems she has a new 70 plate grey / graphite range sport! Didn't she get her other one literally like a year ago or so?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw our trout pout kween earlier today as she parked her Range near my house to go to the shops, seems she has a new 70 plate grey / graphite range sport! Didn't she get her other one literally like a year ago or so?!
She manifested it and it suddenly appeared on her drive way in March. Surely she can’t have another already? Maybe it’s Jamie’s??

Reactions: 5
I'm sure when she first showed us Jamie back in the middle of last year he had a range rover so possibly his and he's upgraded. Or hers is in for work and its a courtesy car....

I'm sure when she first showed us Jamie back in the middle of last year he had a range rover so possibly his and he's upgraded. Or hers is in for work and its a courtesy car....
TBH that's probably quite likely, she only got hers in March and I'm sure she wouldn't get a gunmetal car since everything she owns has to be white or nude.

70 plates only started in September so must have been a recent upgrade.

Oh and she definitely wasn't wearing her foxylocks that she adores so much and wears all the time apparently.

Reactions: 7
Plus I think she’d be bragging and have it all over socials if she had a new car..again...🙄

I find it so weird that Sophie isn’t followinf Gemma but Gemma is following her.. also Gemma likes Sophie’s latest selfie too? Maybe Sophie has had enough of her and Gemma is trying to make things better but failing lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I forgot about Gemma then saw her recent video today and WTF I thought the lips couldn’t get any worse! I also noticed Sophie had liked a picture of Gemma the other day or the other way round I thought Sophie was funny and bought humour to Gemmas channel something must have gone on...

• Haha
She is following Gemma on my Insta 🤔
You

yeh she does, I made the same mistake thinking Sophie didn’t follow Gemma before, but that was because when I searched for gemmas name I just put in ‘Gemma’ in the search bar, but gemmas insta starts _gemma. So it’s easy to think she doesn’t follow her.
I still think something has gone on, they used to be really close and now Gemma rarely mentions her! Gemma’s videos are boring with out Sophie and quite honestly jamie gives me the creeps. That video when they were in the Peak District I felt Gemma was really weird! She doesn’t seem to relax around him. I don’t know what anyone else thinks

You

yeh she does, I made the same mistake thinking Sophie didn’t follow Gemma before, but that was because when I searched for gemmas name I just put in ‘Gemma’ in the search bar, but gemmas insta starts _gemma. So it’s easy to think she doesn’t follow her.
I still think something has gone on, they used to be really close and now Gemma rarely mentions her! Gemma’s videos are boring with out Sophie and quite honestly jamie gives me the creeps. That video when they were in the Peak District I felt Gemma was really weird! She doesn’t seem to relax around him. I don’t know what anyone else thinks
I messaged Gemma asking because I miss Sophie but she didn’t read it

sorry new here...
I love putting on some random YouTube waffle on in the background while I'm doing something.. and I mean I can watch some random waffle ... but I can't even get through a minute of her videos! I don't know what it is about her, even the way she talks seems so ungenuine. like she let's you into her life but you still never know anything about her ? other than she likes cosy cups of tea. maybe I've just not got far enough in to the videos, may be after a minute or so it's really exciting. I'm sure she's more interesting in person ...

great cat though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
sorry new here...
I love putting on some random YouTube waffle on in the background while I'm doing something.. and I mean I can watch some random waffle ... but I can't even get through a minute of her videos! I don't know what it is about her, even the way she talks seems so ungenuine. like she let's you into her life but you still never know anything about her ? other than she likes cosy cups of tea. maybe I've just not got far enough in to the videos, may be after a minute or so it's really exciting. I'm sure she's more interesting in person ...

great cat though
I totally agree with this ingenuous feeling on how she talks - like how many times can you tell us your on your period it’s not going to make you anymore relatable I’m sorry.
I used to love her videos last year but now every single video contains an advert and no Sophie her videos just have such a cold feeling!

Reactions: 7
sorry new here...

great cat though
I agree, I know she rents her house but there is nothing of her there is there it's all bare and dead. The most telling was when she opened her cupboard and all the tit was piled high, complete with all the primark bags she needed to return 👀

Reactions: 8
sorry new here...

great cat though
I used to like her because she was a new person to watch I’m not a fan of cats if I’m honest so not enough to keep me as a subscriber the ones she used to do with Sophie are quite funny. I am sick of the cosy stuff so I fast forward it 🤣

I totally agree with this ingenuous feeling on how she talks - like how many times can you tell us your on your period it’s not going to make you anymore relatable I’m sorry.
I used to love her videos last year but now every single video contains an advert and no Sophie her videos just have such a cold feeling!
ingenious!! that's the word... not ungenuine 😂🤦🏼‍♀️.
im going to tell you something really personal.... yet still.hold you at arms length sort of feeling.

she is a good videographer though, she should pursue that, I don't know how someone can sit infromt of a camera and talk to it all their lives

She’s not on mine how weird! Also a while ago before Gemma was as big as she is now in the YouTube world I used to reply to some of her stories and she would reply and we’d have a few conversations but now she doesn’t even open her dm’s I don’t feel. Not that I care whether s
he does or doesn’t read them but I think she just needs to remember where she came from
And Stop thinking she’s too above a reply to people who spend time watching her content!

9FDDB7B8-0B2D-49EC-B447-5EC395558386.png

I am beginning to think we are never going to see Sophie again. I’m kind of heartbroken over this (which just shows how small my world has become in 2020...).
Me too. Sophie is a likable and naturally funny person. I'd watch her if she had a channel.

Reactions: 11
Me too. Sophie is a likable and naturally funny person. I'd watch her if she had a channel.
I always thought she should have her own channel I used to find her amusing how she would just get that massive vape out then Gemma stopped it because it became demonetised I know I shouldn’t laugh but 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.